Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,767 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? (1921 Views)

She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend / Nigerian Man Exposes His Babe Undies, Says She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies: / Woman Admits She Finds Her Husband So Unattractive She Can’t Have Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? by ROYH(m): 9:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
Don't Know If Am The Only One Having This Ridiculous Thought Or Its Vice Versa cheesy

Imagine In A Situation (Relationship) Where Your Partner Place Is Distance To Your's And The Only Way To Communicate Is By Text Messages And Calls...

In Text: Ending Each Sms With "I LOVE YOU", "LOVE YOU" "MISS/MISSED YOU+ MISSES YOU" Is Quite Romantic ( 90% ) Though And At The Other Hand

In Call Mode: Ending Each/Any Calls To You Partner With "I LOVE YOU", LOVE YOU" ETC" Won't She Find You Boring Or Even Feel Less Special When You Continue Mentioning The Word "LOVE" Day By Day Or Even Takes You For GRANTED Or Sees You As A "PLAYER (Coauted Mouth)"?.....

And Looking At It Indirectly, Saying The Word Occassionally ( May Be Trice In A Month Or Once In A Week) Seems To Be The Best To Me But From The Ladies Perspective, She Might Think " He Only Kuku Said It Once In A While, Lets Me Look For Better Choice Jor"

Am Just Confused, So, LADIES+EXPERIENCED GUYS Should Just Expatiate The Whole Scenario
Re: Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? by agarawu23(m): 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hmmm

Me wey no dey even remember "love"
I hardly tell her goodnight sef angry
Re: Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? by ElDaIllest(m): 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
I'm in a long distance relationship so telling her I love her is like breathing and I really do,you partner doesn't read minds,why some relationships crash is due to lack of communication let her know how you feel and leave the rest

1 Like

Re: Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? by ROYH(m): 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
Whats The
ElDaIllest:
Na waa o
Na Waa Issue Now? :/
Re: Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? by dharay99: 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
so wah u axin nw is
hw frequent u should b saying
"I love u" abi...ohk wait I'm cumin...
Re: Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? by ROYH(m): 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
ElDaIllest:
I'm in a long distance relationship so telling her I love her is like breathing and I really do,you partner doesn't read minds,why some relationships crash is due to lack of communication let her know how you feel and leave the rest
Yeah, I Know But I Mean Frequently? Every Call Even If Its 5x In A Day? :O
Re: Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? by ROYH(m): 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
dharay99:
so wah u axin nw is
hw frequent u should b saying
"I love u" abi...ohk wait I'm cumin...
*Mats Spread* Waiting.php
Re: Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? by ROYH(m): 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
agarawu23:
Hmmm

Me wey no dey even remember "love"
I hardly tell her goodnight sef angry
Chai And Na LONG DISTANCE BAR? shocked
Re: Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? by ElDaIllest(m): 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
ROYH:
Yeah, I Know But I Mean Frequently? Every Call Even If Its 5x In A Day? :O
yea im no get overdose, unless both of you just started recently... But with time you guys will flow just take it easy, mine was funny at first for almost six months I was the one saying the I love you grin,also don't underestimate the power of midnight calls,not for the low cost but the relaxation you both will have by then,all girls I've dated started their I love yous with a midnight call...that's my secret also u most be a smooth talker bro wink
Re: Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? by agarawu23(m): 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
ROYH:
Chai And Na LONG DISTANCE BAR? shocked
I tell u... grin
Re: Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? by MzOnajin1(f): 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
Its nt boring, i love to hear it always
Re: Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? by Monalisa185(f): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
boring!! edit your title.. put FIND in place of FOUND...you welcome
Re: Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? by Kondomatic(m): 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
Do I really need to tell her "I love you" all the time?

I have told her once and it stays that way, if anything changes I will let her know.
Re: Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? by Cutehector(m): 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
The only person u should love is ur wife... not ur boyfrnd or galfrnd...

It's just a relationship whereby u two share a common interest, which is sex, money and company.

1 Like

Re: Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? by ROYH(m): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
ElDaIllest:
yea im no get overdose, unless both of you just started recently... But with time you guys will flow just take it easy, mine was funny at first for almost six months I was the one saying the I love you grin,also don't underestimate the power of midnight calls,not for the low cost but the relaxation you both will have by then,all girls I've dated started their I love yous with a midnight call...that's my secret also u most be a smooth talker bro wink
chai, Wont Dare Introduce My Girl To You NEVER, Gat D Point "DONT OVERDOIT" ;-)
Re: Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? by ElDaIllest(m): 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
ROYH:
chai, Wont Dare Introduce My Girl To You NEVER, Gat D Point "DONT OVERDOIT" ;-)
lol
Re: Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? by ROYH(m): 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
Monalisa185:
boring!! edit your title.. put FIND in place of FOUND...you welcome
Oh, Actually Na Cox Of The Glass, You Can C Find In Context, Thanks Anyway, I Know Am Gonna Be Corrected Sha Ni cheesy
Re: Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? by delectablegyal(f): 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
Have a close relationship with your partner. I don't buy long distance realtionship. A lady wants you around, she needs you to touch her, she wanna talk to you one on one. If she finds someone who does dat, mehn forget it, she will leave you.

1 Like

Re: Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? by ROYH(m): 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
Actually
Cutehector:
The only person u should love is ur wife... not ur boyfrnd or galfrnd...

It's just a relationship whereby u two share a common interest, which is sex, money and company.
not just a mere relationship, unless there some unwarrant circumstances, but we do not only share sex, money, we do share common interest which is a Better Future
Re: Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? by ROYH(m): 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
But What Of If She's The One Doing The Visiting Issue
delectablegyal:
Have a close relationship with your partner. I don't buy long distance realtionship. A lady wants you around, she needs you to touch her, she wanna talk to you one on one. If she finds someone who does dat, mehn forget it, she will leave you.

every weekend ?
Whats Do You Think LADY?
Re: Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? by Cutehector(m): 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
ROYH:
Actuallynot just a mere relationship, unless there some unwarrant circumstances, but we do not only share sex, money, we do share common interest which is a Better Future
better future my foot..... quit the false hopes please.. let's call a spade a spade.

U only share a better future wit her wen u two become serious minded, dat is, u decide to make it official by putin a ring on her third finger.
Re: Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? by ROYH(m): 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
agarawu23:
I tell u... grin
Abeg No Be Ur Gf , She Be Substitute
Re: Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? by ROYH(m): 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
better future my foot..... quit the false hopes please.. let's call a spade a spade.

U only share a better future wit her wen u two become serious minded, dat is, u decide to make it official by putin a ring on her third finger.
you got a point dude, i Sensed
Re: Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? by ROYH(m): 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
You Are On The Right Path Dude (SAME THOUGHT)
Kondomatic:
Do I really need to tell her "I love you" all the time?

I have told her once and it stays that way, if anything changes I will let her know.
But "if anything changes, i will let her know." Like What And What

*EARs Sp34d*
Re: Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? by Monalisa185(f): 9:46am On Mar 10, 2016
ROYH:
Oh, Actually Na Cox Of The Glass, You Can C Find In Context, Thanks Anyway, I Know Am Gonna Be Corrected Sha Ni cheesy

Re: Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? by mart2k(m): 9:58am On Mar 10, 2016
Distance relationship is a joke, both partners wil b forking another persons
Re: Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? by mart2k(m): 9:59am On Mar 10, 2016
Distance relationship is a joke, both partners wil b forking another persons n they wl continue to tell themselves 'I lov u' over d phone. Nonsensee

1 Like

Re: Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? by ROYH(m): 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
But
mart2k:
Distance relationship is a joke, both partners wil b forking another persons
Not All Partner
Re: Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? by mart2k(m): 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
ROYH:
ButNot All Partner
Dey there

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

11 Funny Pictures All Nairalanders Can Relate To / (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo / Have I Done Bad By Giving Her This Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.