Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend (4131 Views)

EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster / Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by princeemmma(m): 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nigerian guy identified as Daniel Ogbeide has cried out loud on facebook saying he’s tired of his dirty girlfriend Anita that she finds it hard to wash her undies.
Read his post below:
This is my girlfriend…i’m so tired of talking to her..she finds it hard to wash her undies..sometimes,i even wash it for her…

i am tired of talking to her and this time i want to disgrace her..

ANITA i hope you change when you see this cox am going to do more..
i don’t need you anymore..you ar a dirty bitch..you just have a fine face and i regret the day i met u..

thank you for almost making me a fool by washing your undies all in the name of love.

Sources: https://www.aprokonaija.com.ng/

1 Share

Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by tolugar: 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
Op pls put "graphic image"

Babes go chop the guy raw.

7 Likes

Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
useless guy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
Amakavula:
useless guy
Anita is that you? tongue

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
If you mistakenly throw this payint inside River Niger the fishes inside go float finish.

The water used to soak this payint can equally serve as Gamaline20 to drive away pests in your farmlands angry

It could also serve as conc. Tetraoxosulphate (VI) acid cry

The water could also be used for fumigation, very very active and reliable embarassed

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by ahnie: 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Undies -zoned#

Small girl with big stained undies.

Small boy Wey carry load Wey big pass ham.
na your neck,go pain you.
see him face like zebra.

3 Likes

Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by Homers123(m): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
It's so disgusting ayama.

1 Like

Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
90% of nigerian female undies looks like this, if u know u know. Nigeria is a very awful dirty place.

2 Likes

Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by Homeboiy: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
ah chisos op why u no put graphic pics nah
The spaghetti wey I dey eat no come dey hungry me again

Most girls are like this oo
including guys

2 Likes

Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by mimimile93: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
ImaIma1

Ufan mi, can you remember the day I said that Nigerian ladies are pigs and I also said if in doubt you should take a trip to a female hostel in any of the campuses?

Now take a trip to this thread and see for yourself...

Thank me later..

3 Likes

Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by mimimile93: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
ahnie:
Undies -zoned#

Small girl with big stained undies.

Small boy Wey carry load Wey big pass ham. na your neck,go pain you. see him face like zebra.
Prostitute spotted

1 Like

Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by pweshdodo(m): 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
Most slay queens on nairaland are like that

Don't quote me

5 Likes

Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by DeBrain045(m): 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hmm disgusting God help my future wife

1 Like

Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by Ishilove: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
This is what happens when kids who can't wash their anus properly enter into sexual relationships. The guy is an oloriburuku omo ale, while the girl is better off single until she can learn to pick her partners with more wisdom.

5 Likes

Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
in the blood of buhari shocked shocked shocked wat sort of endtime pant is dat? shocked cc dumininu01,MENZPRIDE,luminious shocked shocked shocked

Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by Mrtitanic(m): 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
some dirty girls be like na wah for this guy cef is it not just a small stain embarassed shocked cheesy

6 Likes

Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by ImaIma1(f): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
mimimile93:
ImaIma1

Ufan mi, can you remember the day I said that Nigerian ladies are pigs and I also said if in doubt you should take a trip to a female hostel in any of the campuses?

Now take a trip to this thread and see for yourself...

Thank me later..

The fact that you use this one untidy girl or a few dirty girls you have met to qualify the rest of us is what makes me question your level of reasoning.

I have seen guys that wear their boxers for days without washing. Did i say all guysare dirty. Or do you wear dirty boxers.

Learn the act of making a point without generalizing.

2 Likes

Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
That pant done enter inside her pussy and yansh absorb all the secreted nutrients cos she done wear am front and back for one week.
Then one stupid bastard will still put his yeye nose and tongue in that poo Bleep guys dey try o. sad

She use am do tissue paper sef oh my God. Shitt wey done cake finish for her Pubic and Anal hairs just posy for the pant like Saclux paint.

3 Likes

Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by milemimi93(m): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
ImaIma1:

The fact that you use this one untidy girl or a few dirty girls you have meet to qualify the rest of us is what makes me question your level of reasoning.

I have seen guys that wear their boxers for days without washing. Did i say all guysare dirty. Or do you wear dirty boxers.

Learn the act of making a point without generalizing.

Ok let me be specific.

Only ladies born in the 80s are pigs and not all ladies.

Thank you.

Uto'm aba'diah?

2 Likes

Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by ahnie: 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
mimimile93:

Prostitute spotted

Excused me?

You had better be careful and watch your loose utterances.kindly direct that insulting tags to your mother.

Stupid old washed-out confused ibecilic ex-convict with a worn out life.i'm not responsible for your dingy wasted and scattered life.E be like say,you nor know where to take your madness to.
Drooling fuvktard...

Stupid deadbeat.

Next time...try this your nonsense to my side...you'll rue the day you joined this forum.

1 Like

Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
Amakavula:
useless guy
clearly. U have similar undies grin

Piggies feeling entitled
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by Ukalejohn(m): 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
Funny how she even dated him
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by SoapQueen(f): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
ahnie:

Excused me?

You had better be careful and watch your loose utterances.kindly direct that insulting tags to your mother.

Stupid old washed-out confused ibecilic ex-convict with a worn out life.i'm not responsible for your dingy wasted and scattered life.E be like say,you nor know where to take your madness to.
Drooling fuvktard...

Stupid deadbeat.

Ignore that guy. Kindly ignore him and his tongue that is filled with bile. Bitterleaf sweet pass that guy.
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by milemimi93(m): 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
ahnie:

Excused me?

Drooling fuvktard...

Stupid deadbeat.

Next time...try this your nonsense to my side...you'll rue the day you joined this forum.

Olosho

2 Likes

Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by milemimi93(m): 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
SoapQueen:

Ignore that guy. Kindly ignore him and his tongue that is filled with bile. Bitterleaf sweet pass that guy.

It's like I know what I gatta say to you. I just don't know how to say it to you.
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by ahnie: 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
SoapQueen:

Just imagine the wussbag....milemimi93 will never known peace in the remaining short span of his life.he would be far more useless more than biblical Cain.

Imagine the effrontery.
Thankhu joor.
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by milemimi93(m): 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
ahnie:

Just imagine the wussbag....milemimi93 will never known peace in the remaining short span of his life.he would be far more useless more than biblical Cain.

Imagine the effrontery.
Thankhu joor.

Beware of a young lion because it doesn't eat grasses..

Don't let me hurt you cause I will if I have to..
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by Only1mi(f): 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
Wtf
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
ahnie:

Imagine the effrontery.
Thankhu joor.
milemimi93:

This one both have turned this place into a Fighting Arena, if I may ask, are you people's names Daniel and Anita by chance??

1 Like

Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by SoapQueen(f): 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
milemimi93:

It's like I know what I gatta say to you. I just don't know how to say it to you.

Apparently, you are hard of hearing from untreated gonorrhea.

Get over yourself!

1 Like

Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by ahnie: 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
milemimi93:

Look up my location....exconvict grin grin grin fuvktard fugitive.
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by ahnie: 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
This one both have turned this place into a Fighting Arena, if I may ask, are you people's names Daniel and Anita by chance??

Lolz...far be it grin grin grin

Thankhu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) / How Do You Feel When Your GF Greets You Like This / Naughty Encounter With 2 Girls At The Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.