Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

What's Your Idea Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Idea Of Love? (1119 Views)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man / Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Idea Of Love? by bankybobo11: 3:06am On Mar 10, 2016
I met and fell in love with Adaeze while I was in my final year in the University. I asked her to be my girlfriend and she accepted my proposal the following day. We were happy and we would go to my place together after school everyday. We used to watch movies or comedy skits while also gracing ourselves with anything we could snack on. The following are some of the things we did that made me believe she loved me

1. She accepted my proposal with lightening speed grin

2. She used to cook anything, anytime I wanted tongue

3. She used to come to my hostel everyday wink

4. She was annoyed when I referred to her as a 'friend' one time I was on phone with my mum cheesy

5. Sometimes, she could make me really, really mad and other times, she would make me the happiest bf on earth. cool

6. We could talk for hours gossiping grin

Guys, why do you think your bae/boo loves you? What are those things that your bae/boo does that make you believe he/she loves you?

Constructive comments only, we might learn a few new ways to behave in a relationship
Re: What's Your Idea Of Love? by AgbenuAnna(f): 3:11am On Mar 10, 2016
when alert entered my phone from him
Re: What's Your Idea Of Love? by bankybobo11: 3:14am On Mar 10, 2016
AgbenuAnna:

Lol really? I'm guessing it's the kind of alert that will make your phone switch off immediately it enters! I wasn't giving my gf money though, and she was cool with it
Re: What's Your Idea Of Love? by helloabby: 4:15am On Mar 10, 2016
Watch movie alike with another girl and see her response. wink
Re: What's Your Idea Of Love? by titosantana(m): 4:47am On Mar 10, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
A typical, distinctive Naija girl. I pity your mentality.

@ topic, when she sees me as her best friend.
Re: What's Your Idea Of Love? by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 10, 2016
Mmmm...I dunno..for me, my relationship has an expiration..I can't stand to be with the same person for a long time...

Juz saying.
Re: What's Your Idea Of Love? by firstking01(m): 6:42am On Mar 10, 2016
KashyBaby:
Mmmm...I dunno..for me, my relationship has an expiration..I can't stand to be with the same person for a long time...

Juz saying.
asin, you change boifrens like your undies or what lipsrsealed
Re: What's Your Idea Of Love? by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:11am On Mar 10, 2016
titosantana:

A typical, distinctive Naija girl. I pity your mentality.

@ topic, when she sees me as her best friend.
seriously ?that's my opinion and I am I have freedom of expression ,I didn't tell u I am from Ethiopia so save your pity and go to the hospital
Re: What's Your Idea Of Love? by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:16am On Mar 10, 2016
bankybobo11:

Lol really? I'm guessing it's the kind of alert that will make your phone switch off immediately it enters! I wasn't giving my gf money though, and she was cool with it
lol in this kind of harsh economic condition nothing is as sweet as alert.just saying though,money is not everything in a relationship,wait this one u said wasn't are u guys married now or separated ?
Re: What's Your Idea Of Love? by bankybobo11: 7:39am On Mar 10, 2016
KashyBaby:

Juz saying.

Oh yeah? This might sound offensive but ama jes ask, do you plan on getting married someday??
Re: What's Your Idea Of Love? by bankybobo11: 7:40am On Mar 10, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
lol in this kind of harsh economic condition nothing is as sweet as alert.just saying though,money is not everything in a relationship,wait this one u said wasn't are u guys married now or separated ?

Story for another thread grin
Re: What's Your Idea Of Love? by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 10, 2016
firstking01:
asin, you change boifrens like your undies or what lipsrsealed

Lol..don't take me wrong... I didnt said that... grin
Re: What's Your Idea Of Love? by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 10, 2016
bankybobo11:

Oh yeah? This might sound offensive but ama jes ask, do you plan on getting married someday??

Maybe yes,maybe not...I cudnt find someone at d moment that I may stay for long.. grin
Re: What's Your Idea Of Love? by bankybobo11: 8:00am On Mar 10, 2016
KashyBaby:

Maybe yes,maybe not...I cudnt find someone at d moment that I may stay for long.. grin

Uhmmm... okay. Good luck in finding smiley
Re: What's Your Idea Of Love? by titosantana(m): 8:31am On Mar 10, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
seriously ?that's my opinion and I am I have freedom of expression ,I didn't tell u I am from Ethiopia so save your pity and go to the hospital
I will advise you go for a counselling, for your opinion is not only infantile but wacky too!
Re: What's Your Idea Of Love? by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2016
titosantana:

I will advise you go for a counselling, for your opinion is not only infantile but wacky too!

lmao

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What Would You Do If You Get A Message Like This / Please Caption This Wedding / Happy Birthday Queen Laveda And Ebbybest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.