Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

What Is This Lady Up Too? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is This Lady Up Too? (2416 Views)

Men in trouble? See What This Lady Bought From Supermarket (photo) / Man Threatens To Beat Lady Up After She Reportedly Asks Him To Move His Car / Omg" - The Curves On This Lady Tho! People Wont Shut Up About It/her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This Lady Up Too? by tblaq: 8:22am On Mar 10, 2016
Nlanders please some thing is happening which we are all scared of,my Best friend dated a lady for couple of years they started their love affair from year one and graduated together same year and they both work their NYSC posting to Lokoja.

After the service year,my friend got a job with one of the communication company and was transferred to Lagos,when leaving for Lag my friend called me and his younger brother and ask for one favour that we should both promise him that we will always check on this girl and take care of her which we promise him.

After one year in Lagos,he called me and told me he can no longer continue with the said girl and immediately I ask him why and he said is a long story that he will not want to share with any body not even his family member.

My greatest surprise is when he ask me to come to Lagos last year for his introduction which I went,the night I arrive lag I still ask him why the sudden change of mind,beacuse this lady still call him and belief they are still dating and he repeat and said guy just forget that matter.

Hmmm the problem now is that my guy is getting married this easter and this lady is now aware after so many lies from my friend and his families,the greatest shock and fair is that the lady now uses my friend invitation card as her DP on both whatsapp and BBM and wrote 'congratulations my baby Boo and I can't wait for this day to come'!!!

I told my mum about it and what she wrote and my mum is now insisting that I will not attend such wedding that she is a woman and know what a fellow woman can do,especially in this kind of situation after so many years of relationship,even his own parents are scared

I beg make una advice me ooo bcs na me be him Best man ooo and I follow tell the girl say me no no about the wedding!!!!
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by OkoyeA1(m): 8:25am On Mar 10, 2016
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by thywobab(m): 8:26am On Mar 10, 2016
Your friend shld be dealt with,anything his eye sees he deserves it.he is nt a straight forward person
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by falconey(m): 8:28am On Mar 10, 2016
Brb
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by ucheHapers(m): 8:28am On Mar 10, 2016
Double wahala...
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by purplelips(f): 8:31am On Mar 10, 2016
thywobab:
Your friend shld be dealt with,anything his eye sees he deserves it.he is nt a straight forward person
I totally agree with you.
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 10, 2016
well..its a god thing I have nothing to say...
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:44am On Mar 10, 2016
GOOD GAWD

WE GIRLS HAVE SUFFERED ALOT

CAN U IMAGING?

NA TO POISON D CAKE....MTWSSSHH
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2016
GOOD GAWD

WE GIRLS HAVE SUFFERED ALOT

CAN U IMAGING?

NA TO POISON D CAKE....MTWSSSHH
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by Greyworld: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2016
your friend should make peace with her

kill her first before the wedding.
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by adorablepepple(f): 8:57am On Mar 10, 2016
A woman who laughs when she is wounded is crazy! Don't risk it,do yourself a favour and leave that your alakoba friend, his not your friend sef Why won't he tell you Why he broke up with her.if you like go, acid is calling you

1 Like

Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by Kondomatic(m): 8:57am On Mar 10, 2016
Who can protect me like my mom?

1 Like

Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by abbeycial: 9:22am On Mar 10, 2016
ur mum is surely a wise woman.
but u can still brave up sha
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by Sexytemi(f): 9:50am On Mar 10, 2016
That your friend is the definition of heartless....ki lo de, after how many years o...he didn't even deem it fit to break up d right way, but instead thru this.....if na me be d girl ehn, that wedding no go hold @ all.
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 10, 2016
wicked soul.....make she poison the cake or kidnapp him and cut off his joystick

or just gun everybody down that day
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by LouisBERG: 10:11am On Mar 10, 2016
This op's friend is HearT"less" although i don't know what transpired between them. But this dude shouldn't have gone this far to exibit such traumatic traits... Haba!! It shOws some men are shallow and mYopic when it comes to handling relationship matters. he's immaturity is at it's zeNiTH. At least don't make her anticpate for an imaginative wedding with you. Gosh!! Wondering what she'd be going through now.. This is not right at all. you can't even confide in your immediate family the reason for your changed course. This oP's friend is inhuMane i think. Well mr OP go to the wedding, at your own peril. If yoUr friend's hands are not clean, hmmmm the deviL has soaked his cane in Kerosene big time..-karMa will maniFEST..I HATE THis
#caLLmeBERG
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 10, 2016
tblaq:
Nlanders please some thing is happening which we are all scared of,my Best friend dated a lady for couple of years they started their love affair from year one and graduated together same year and they both work their NYSC posting to Lokoja.

After the service year,my friend got a job with one of the communication company and was transferred to Lagos,when leaving for Lag my friend called me and his younger brother and ask for one favour that we should both promise him that we will always check on this girl and take care of her which we promise him.

After one year in Lagos,he called me and told me he can no longer continue with the said girl and immediately I ask him why and he said is a long story that he will not want to share with any body not even his family member.

My greatest surprise is when he ask me to come to Lagos last year for his introduction which I went,the night I arrive lag I still ask him why the sudden change of mind,beacuse this lady still call him and belief they are still dating and he repeat and said guy just forget that matter.

Hmmm the problem now is that my guy is getting married this easter and this lady is now aware after so many lies from my friend and his families,the greatest shock and fair is that the lady now uses my friend invitation card as her DP on both whatsapp and BBM and wrote 'congratulations my baby Boo and I can't wait for this day to come'!!!

I told my mum about it and what she wrote and my mum is now insisting that I will not attend such wedding that she is a woman and know what a fellow woman can do,especially in this kind of situation after so many years of relationship,even his own parents are scared

I beg make una advice me ooo bcs na me be him Best man ooo and I follow tell the girl say me no no about the wedding!!!!
Bro I will I advice you to stay home, and if he asks why ? Tell him is a long story that your mouth can't tell it all.

1 Like

Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by Nature8(m): 10:24am On Mar 10, 2016
Snowangel4:
wicked soul.....make she poison the cake or kidnapp him and cut off his joystick

Poison the cake and gun everybody down that day Hmm..
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by AlexCk: 10:33am On Mar 10, 2016
Well, ur frnd no tawk wetn d gurl do am, but if she didn't do anifn wrng, n ur frnd just dump her for no reason, oboi, that wedding fit cast o, cuz the kain curse she go lay fit catch everyone for d ceremony o.

Besides, listen to ur mum, she is a woman, n she knws what they are capable of, especially when dey are hurt.

#Strength_of_a_woman
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by skywalker240(m): 11:00am On Mar 10, 2016
your freind is just a man with a boy brain, if he cant state reasons for the marraige to anoda lady he is no man...he is a boy

maybe he's got reasons, but why cant he state them.?

If this girl naked shook hand 4 toto swear for am, make u no supprise asy e go take effect

Abeg fvck ur freind, fvck ur story
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by 1079ola(m): 11:09am On Mar 10, 2016
u will have to go there with a bullet prove jacket and prepare ur own bomb as a best man
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nature8:

Poison the cake and gun everybody down that day Hmm..
lolz...just trying to show how angry I am
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by Nature8(m): 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
Snowangel4:

lolz...just trying to show how angry I am

Hmm, this your angry self.. Easy oo!
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by Nature8(m): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
1079ola:
u will have to go there with a bullet prove jacket and prepare ur own bomb as a best man

Lol..
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by chigoizie7(m): 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
OP, shey na because of this your friend attitude wey make girls de call guys "heartless beings"

No wonder, Chioma no gree open t0t0 for me
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by chigoizie7(m): 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
Snowangel4:

Lolz, don't be surprised this very girl wouldn't do anything that day sef.

Her kindness might even be what will kill the boy sef.

She might just show up in a nice dress, a nice gift and nothing bad in mind, and den dance well well and even spray the couple enough money, with just tears in her eyes, and den congratulate the couple.

Believe u me, that is more than enough punishment for the guy as years upon years, his conscience will be his kirikiri with hard labour.

Most times we kill people with our kindness.
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by Opistorincos(m): 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

She might just show up in a nice dress, a nice gift and nothing bad in mind, and den dance well well and even spray the couple enough money, with just tears in her eyes, and den congratulate the couple.

Believe u me, that is more than enough punishment for the guy as years upon years, his conscience will be his kirikiri with hard labour.

you are so on point bro
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by nikkypearl(f): 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

Gbam!
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by andreernest28(m): 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
Haba now,why are some guyx messing up BIG time like dis,all because of one day enjoyment.if you you feel like exposing him go ahead no heartbreaks for you man.
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

It takes only a strong woman to dat
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by Creamish(f): 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

Sooo....U are basically saying the OP should damn the consequences and attend the wedding? Are we to expect a follow-up to this thread? cheesy

@OP.. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. There are better risks to take that could make u successful in life...this sh1t right here aint one of dem. wink
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by Monalisa185(f): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
idiots everywhere...constituting emotional nuisance up and down... Mtcheeeewwww

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Carry On After 7years Without Her / I have never been so lucky in love, till genotype want to destroy it / Photo: Converted Commercial Sex Worker Weds In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.