Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

What Is This Lady Up Too? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is This Lady Up Too? (2417 Views)

Men in trouble? See What This Lady Bought From Supermarket (photo) / Man Threatens To Beat Lady Up After She Reportedly Asks Him To Move His Car / Omg" - The Curves On This Lady Tho! People Wont Shut Up About It/her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by 7footre(m): 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Snowangel4:
wicked soul.....make she poison the cake or kidnapp him and cut off his joystick

or just gun everybody down that day
shocked shocked shocked jehovah Jah! Gurl! You are mean
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by chigoizie7(m): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
Snowangel4:

It takes only a strong woman to dat

So, if na u Ee happen to, u go import a trailer load of H2SO4? And a container full load of arms and ammunition?

It takes a strong woman, yes, I think all we pray for is to be strong.

If na me(as a guy) na wetin I go do be that.
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by ibiruk38: 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
thywobab:
Your friend shld be dealt with,anything his eye sees he deserves it.he is nt a straight forward person
I swear. Such wicked fellow
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

So, if na u Ee happen to, u go import a trailer load of H2SO4? And a container full load of arms and ammunition?

It takes a strong woman, yes, I think all we pray for is to be strong.

If na me(as a guy) na wetin I go do be that.

it will never happen to me in Jesus name Amen.... lolz
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
7footre:
shocked shocked shocked jehovah Jah! Gurl! You are mean
lolz...dy dia now
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by iamdynamite(m): 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
Snowangel4:
wicked soul.....make she poison the cake or kidnapp him and cut off his joystick

or just gun everybody down that day
ahan is this not too much for a punishment.remember 2 wrongs dont make a right.
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
adorablepepple:
A woman who laughs when she is wounded is crazy! Don't risk it,do yourself a favour and leave that your alakoba friend, his not your friend sef Why won't he tell you Why he broke up with her.if you like go, acid is calling you

Op, take this advice abeg..... you're the best man but you still lied that you know nothing about the wedding shocked , both you and your friend's life is in danger.
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by cognize: 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
tblaq:
Nlanders please some thing is happening which we are all scared of,my Best friend dated a lady for couple of years they started their love affair from year one and graduated together same year and they both work their NYSC posting to Lokoja.

After the service year,my friend got a job with one of the communication company and was transferred to Lagos,when leaving for Lag my friend called me and his younger brother and ask for one favour that we should both promise him that we will always check on this girl and take care of her which we promise him.

After one year in Lagos,he called me and told me he can no longer continue with the said girl and immediately I ask him why and he said is a long story that he will not want to share with any body not even his family member.

My greatest surprise is when he ask me to come to Lagos last year for his introduction which I went,the night I arrive lag I still ask him why the sudden change of mind,beacuse this lady still call him and belief they are still dating and he repeat and said guy just forget that matter.

Hmmm the problem now is that my guy is getting married this easter and this lady is now aware after so many lies from my friend and his families,the greatest shock and fair is that the lady now uses my friend invitation card as her DP on both whatsapp and BBM and wrote 'congratulations my baby Boo and I can't wait for this day to come'!!!

I told my mum about it and what she wrote and my mum is now insisting that I will not attend such wedding that she is a woman and know what a fellow woman can do,especially in this kind of situation after so many years of relationship,even his own parents are scared

I beg make una advice me ooo bcs na me be him Best man ooo and I follow tell the girl say me no no about the wedding!!!!
Bros! Bros!! Bros!!! How many times I call you? Take cover. On the day of the wedding originate running stomach, infact a day b4 the main day acquire sickness. I don talk my own.
Re: What Is This Lady Up Too? by chigoizie7(m): 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
Snowangel4:

it will never happen to me in Jesus name Amen.... lolz

Lolz, but what if it happens?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Carry On After 7years Without Her / Is She Beautiful? / 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Trick Ladies Into ' Use And Dump' Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.