Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Hey Ladies, If Am Honest And Tell You I Want To Sex You, Would You Agree? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Ladies, If Am Honest And Tell You I Want To Sex You, Would You Agree? (1221 Views)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Ladies, If Am Honest And Tell You I Want To Sex You, Would You Agree? by branhampaul: 10:04am On Mar 10, 2016
Will You?
Re: Hey Ladies, If Am Honest And Tell You I Want To Sex You, Would You Agree? by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 10, 2016
Re: Hey Ladies, If Am Honest And Tell You I Want To Sex You, Would You Agree? by Prettyenit18(f): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2016
No
Re: Hey Ladies, If Am Honest And Tell You I Want To Sex You, Would You Agree? by delishpot: 10:21am On Mar 10, 2016
Well, many won't for fear of the LovePeddler tag. If not many will agree grin
Re: Hey Ladies, If Am Honest And Tell You I Want To Sex You, Would You Agree? by porchster: 10:48am On Mar 10, 2016
Guy you gat deceive them.. pretend as if you dont like it, then you will sex the hell out of them.
Re: Hey Ladies, If Am Honest And Tell You I Want To Sex You, Would You Agree? by Skanas(m): 10:51am On Mar 10, 2016
Prettyenit18:
No
If only de op had askd for "coffee" and not "tea"...guess u would have giving it to him Wholeheartedly abi

1 Like

Re: Hey Ladies, If Am Honest And Tell You I Want To Sex You, Would You Agree? by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 10, 2016
Yes grin pls ask me!
Re: Hey Ladies, If Am Honest And Tell You I Want To Sex You, Would You Agree? by aflame100(m): 11:25am On Mar 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Yes grin pls ask me!
you are not honest. why will you say yes.
Re: Hey Ladies, If Am Honest And Tell You I Want To Sex You, Would You Agree? by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 10, 2016
aflame100:

you are not honest. why will you say yes.
I said yes cos op wnt sex&i wnt to let him on dis thread. grin
Re: Hey Ladies, If Am Honest And Tell You I Want To Sex You, Would You Agree? by MzOnajin1(f): 11:37am On Mar 10, 2016
Eeyah, thanks for been honest, guys like u re rear. Yes
Re: Hey Ladies, If Am Honest And Tell You I Want To Sex You, Would You Agree? by branhampaul: 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
Prettyenit18:
No
Why, But Am Being Honest.. Okay How Can I Make You Sex Me?
Re: Hey Ladies, If Am Honest And Tell You I Want To Sex You, Would You Agree? by branhampaul: 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
MzOnajin1:
Eeyah, thanks for been honest, guys like u re rear. Yes
U Wud Agree Right
Re: Hey Ladies, If Am Honest And Tell You I Want To Sex You, Would You Agree? by chigoizie7(m): 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
I have also created a thread on this very topic. I received some bashing.

The truth is that 70% of guys going into relationships are doing it because of sex, and they play so many stunts to get it and once they do, they just move on, thereby leaving the girl with lots of heart break.

So, instead of allowing yourself to be heart broken, why not employ the one night stand of a thing?

Some will also ask if there are no more olosho houses again

1 Like

Re: Hey Ladies, If Am Honest And Tell You I Want To Sex You, Would You Agree? by aflame100(m): 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
I said yes cos op wnt sex&i wnt to let him on dis thread. grin
OK. now I knew better, lol...
Re: Hey Ladies, If Am Honest And Tell You I Want To Sex You, Would You Agree? by Prettyenit18(f): 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
branhampaul:
Why, But Am Being Honest.. Okay How Can I Make You Sex Me?
You can't tongue
Re: Hey Ladies, If Am Honest And Tell You I Want To Sex You, Would You Agree? by Prettyenit18(f): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
Skanas:

If only de op had askd for "coffee" and not "tea"...guess u would have giving it to him Wholeheartedly abi
You are funny grin

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive... For The Ladies / Attention Seun: We Need More Rules On Nairaland / which number are you now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.