Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,322 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba (18032 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) / See The Horrible Atrocity Rochas Okorocha Is Committing At Owerri (photo) / When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by Abobaku: 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
loopman:
Pigs abode. grin
Even pigs will not want to dwell here.
This is the Iboland those IPOB thugs will want to hide.
**** at its peak. Even your Lagos is not better. ****
Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
May God punish the ORJIS that has ruled this state....
NO. Leave the punishment for bad boy Bros. Devil
Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by Gassa007: 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
donigspain:
Here is a cry-out from a Facebook friend on the sorry state of Obohia Road, Ohanku Road, Ibadan Street, Port Harcourt Road, Ngwa Road and many others.

These are different sections of the OBOHIA ROAD, in Aba, Abia State... And someone will comfortably post on Facebook that the Roads in Obohia are under serious construction, these and that bra..bra..bra. U needed to have seen how people were suffering today, immersing their legs in such dirty and disgusting waters; I don't want to talk of PH Road, Ohanku Road, Ngwa Road, and even Ibere Road, where houses and other structures were severely destroyed without any serious steps to put the Road into normalcy. Those pix ure viewing or rather about to view, are basically Obohia Road, you're yet to see other Roads and if u've not been in Aba for a very long time, u would wonder if the Roads were meant for abandoned Apes. Someone is busy maintaining other manageable Roads/Streets while the basic/major ones that require immediate attention are not looked into; who is deceiving who? SO BE WISE!! Use your tongue and count your teeth, only then will you be able to understand how "beautiful" the Roads are, here in Aba. Remember, these are just few out of many. My experience today wasn't funny, even though I know it wasn't the first time but the one of today was too "unbearable". What would happen tomorrow if rain falls again?
May God have mercy upon us.
‪#‎IamRemainsreal‬
‪#‎IamJustTrying2makeAcommonSense‬
‪#‎justLikeBenBruce‬
‪#‎BeWiseMypeople

SOURCE

PS: The views expressed above are solely of the Original Writer's. I am pleading with Governor Ikpeazu of Abia state to come to the rescue of residents of these areas. Frankly, these places are experiencing serious urban decay. I wrote/forecasted about this in my Bsc. Thesis (Impact of Rural - Urban Migration on the Environment of Aba South LGA, Abia state) back in 2011. Solutions to this are contained in my thesis and one of which is to encourage Reverse Migration (paradigm shift) through urbanisation of other towns in Abia state (Abia North) plus adoption of a Multiple Nuclei Model of development for Aba. I'm aware of the rehabilitation works ongoing in some parts of Aba however, this should be extended to the areas mentioned earlier.

CC: Ponponkon
There's nothing like Thesis in Bsc is known as Long Essay. You only have Thesis and dissertation in Higher degree/PGD level.
Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by arimahoseloka(m): 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Chai and people are selling their market there,, suffering and smiling, naija i hail thee

2 Likes

Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by ApcSucks: 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
uckennety:
Op na today ur Eyes open when t.a orji and orji uzor Kalu d rule y did u post dz!dz man dt is working seriously v not stayed up to a year!u r painting black!nwanna we v to count 1 b4 we count 2!

Who is working?? Abeg mek we hear word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by sukkot: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
eewww ndigbo is this how yall living ? dayummm. no wonder almost all ndigbo are very angry people. the environment breeds anger shocked

7 Likes

Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by Ijaya123: 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Some people will get angry at this thread while some will simply ignore it. This thread is a huge blow to their over-bloated ego. You all know who they are. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by UrbanMystique: 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
Aba the giant shithole

1 Like

Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by donigspain(m): 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
Gassa007:

There's nothing like Thesis in Bsc is known as Long Essay. You only have Thesis and dissertation in Higher degree/PGD level.
Check attached and then run along IF that was the only thing you could pick out of people's cry for help. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by Kakamorufu(m): 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
vislabraye:
What are these governors doing
they are busy appointing their sons as commisioner
Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by ucnwafor(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Op Aba will always remain fake.......I visited aba enyimba in one of the my school mate back then, there was environmental sanitation on saturday and no one cares to clear away any of the dirts on their homes rather they were getting busy trading @their markets and shops on those hips of dirts, I was like eeeeehh, so the govt will come and pack your refuse ba Hmmmmm even the bigg rats are not ready to stay on those dirts any longer

3 Likes

Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by Guyman02: 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
loopman:
Pigs abode. grin
Even pigs will not want to dwell here.
This is the Iboland those IPOB thugs will want to hide.

NO! They actually want the world to see it and know why they are agitating
Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by Abel202: 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
My dear OP. You goofed big time.
I didnt vote Ikpeazu during the elections. But the elections are over. However I must hasten to say that am positively surprised at the great job Ikpeazu is doing in Abia state especially as pertains to road construction. Ikpeazu is yet to clock one year in office and he has already dwarfed his evil mentor T.A.Orji's entire 8 disastrous years. Ikpeazu is one of the most performing governors of this dispensation so far. So how could you paint it as if he has stayed 8 years without building those roads? He has built more roads within these few months than I or any reasonable Abian ever imagined. We have to commend him for his actions so far while pointing out other areas that also needs his attention. Not to paint it as if he is doing nothing. Could he have worked all the abandoned roads in Abia state within 10 Months? Say the truth when you see it - Ikpeazu is doing great so far and am happy that he is at the helms of affairs of Abia state for now. I know that he will work those roads you mentioned soon, but please stop posting such dirty pictures of Abia state here now and trying to paint Ikpeazu bad- We the sensible Abians will not take it.[b][/b]

8 Likes

Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by Smellymouth: 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
Sometimes I think the MODS enjoys the tribal bashing that goes on around NL.

1 Like

Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by Ponponkon: 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
donigspain:
Here is a cry-out from a Facebook friend on the sorry state of Obohia Road, Ohanku Road, Ibadan Street, Port Harcourt Road, Ngwa Road and many others.

These are different sections of the OBOHIA ROAD, in Aba, Abia State... And someone will comfortably post on Facebook that the Roads in Obohia are under serious construction, these and that bra..bra..bra. U needed to have seen how people were suffering today, immersing their legs in such dirty and disgusting waters; I don't want to talk of PH Road, Ohanku Road, Ngwa Road, and even Ibere Road, where houses and other structures were severely destroyed without any serious steps to put the Road into normalcy. Those pix ure viewing or rather about to view, are basically Obohia Road, you're yet to see other Roads and if u've not been in Aba for a very long time, u would wonder if the Roads were meant for abandoned Apes. Someone is busy maintaining other manageable Roads/Streets while the basic/major ones that require immediate attention are not looked into; who is deceiving who? SO BE WISE!! Use your tongue and count your teeth, only then will you be able to understand how "beautiful" the Roads are, here in Aba. Remember, these are just few out of many. My experience today wasn't funny, even though I know it wasn't the first time but the one of today was too "unbearable". What would happen tomorrow if rain falls again?
May God have mercy upon us.
‪#‎IamRemainsreal‬
‪#‎IamJustTrying2makeAcommonSense‬
‪#‎justLikeBenBruce‬
‪#‎BeWiseMypeople

SOURCE

PS: The views expressed above are solely of the Original Writer's. I am pleading with Governor Ikpeazu of Abia state to come to the rescue of residents of these areas. Frankly, these places are experiencing serious urban decay. I wrote/forecasted about this in my Bsc. Thesis (Impact of Rural - Urban Migration on the Environment of Aba South LGA, Abia state) back in 2011. Solutions to this are contained in my thesis and one of which is to encourage Reverse Migration (paradigm shift) through urbanisation of other towns in Abia state (Abia North) plus adoption of a Multiple Nuclei Model of development for Aba. I'm aware of the rehabilitation works ongoing in some parts of Aba however, this should be extended to the areas mentioned earlier.

CC: Ponponkon
If you are wise enough you would have known that the road you posted cannot be fixed overnight. NDDC has a contract to repair this road but failed,the governor just unbundled that contract and asked NDDC to move away so that he can repair it. https://www.nairaland.com/2869707/abia-governor-inspects-5-klm the official flag off of reconstruction was done on Feb 2016 and you are here in March crying fowl when you have also seen illegal structures that blocked the water way being demolished
Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by guideman: 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
Well spoken bros. However, those people were the architectures of their own misfortunes because they used refuse to block the drains. Even when government was warning against that, it fell on deaf ears that whenever it rained in Aba people would pour all their refuse into the gutter. When the gutters are blocked, the effect will be flooding. Aba residents should be patient with the peoples governor to transform the city.
afroniger:
Kai!! T.A Orji and Uzor Kalu really messed up Abia! I wonder if they even tarred any roads or tried to clean up the state because it seems no matter how hard Ikpeazu tries, Abia's neglect over the years are just too pervasive for his efforts to be felt. sad Tufiakwa.

All those people trading around their should be relocated cos that area is too dirty for theirs and their customers health.

2 Likes

Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by Dovy: 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
yarimo:
grin grin angry grin
Shut up there! you are nothing but a female pant
Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by AlomoReloaded: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ikpeazu is concentrating his energy on the least needed roads, and neglecting the much needed roads to decay.... Thats stupid prioritization if i am asked.

2 Likes

Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by slap1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
SycophanticGoat:
This is disgusting! Ikpeazu please get to work on this road cuz this is an eyesore! angry angry

Actually I have walked on worse roads in Aba. I grew up there. It is too early to call Okezie Ikpeazu because even the federal government cannot fix Aba in four years.

Orji Kalu Thief T A Orji are to blame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by donigspain(m): 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ponponkon:
If you are wise enough you would have known that the road you posted cannot be fixed overnight. NDDC has a contract to repair this road but failed,the governor just unbundled that contract and asked NDDC to move away so that he can repair it. https://www.nairaland.com/2869707/abia-governor-inspects-5-klm the official flag off of reconstruction was done on Feb 2016 and you are here in March crying fowl when you have also seen illegal structures that blocked the water way being demolished
No, I'm not wise enough. undecided undecided Mr wise man, Kindly get this message to your oga. I'm not in Aba but my roots are there. I was born and bred in Aba so you can't shushhh me. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by stonemasonn: 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
ucnwafor:
Op Aba will always remain fake.......I visited aba enyimba in one of the my school mate back then, there was environmental sanitation on saturday and no one cares to clear away any of the dirts on their homes rather they were getting busy trading @their markets and shops on those hips of dirts, I was like eeeeehh, so the govt will come and pack your refuse ba Hmmmmm even the bigg rats are not ready to stay on those dirts any longer
Well it is a good thing if all the big rats have relocated from Aba. #noRatsInAbaCity.
Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by stonemasonn: 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
ucnwafor:
Well it is a good thing if all the big rats have relocated from Aba. #noLassafeverInAba.
Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by awesomet1(m): 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
[size=18pt]The EAST! Yet they want secession and hitting the drums of war. Imagine a war scenario added to the pitiable state of their environment. SMH. IPOB and all the agitators of WAR, make una carry go! Continue to allow anger and baseless hatred for other people becloud sound judgement in your political affairs. #BlackPeople[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by loomer: 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
Una go dey blame past, present and future government for everything. See how dirty full everywhere, na govt dey dirty the road4 and drains?

2 Likes

Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by danxzy: 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
but we have governmentthis country but nobody cares for the people that voted for them, oil country with bad road,electricity,hospital and many other thing in this country called nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by hotwax: 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
[size=15pt]Atleast Ibadan brown roofs is cool. But Aba will surely make you vomit.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by kajoula(m): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
Abagworo:

Lagos is dirtier but still has more people hence your logic is flawed.
Brother-man .....have you been to aba before ?
Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by Meringe(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
This picture is even good, if i post real pictures of Obohia road, you will wonder if there is govt in Abia.

The gov. Is busy painting the existing roads that Mbakwe built 3 decades ago.

1 Like

Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by tobex23(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
See all of them, blaming Orji and Kalu! They are quick to absolve any form of bashing on their Hero ikpeazu, but would be the first to cry Foul if Buhari says the previous government/administration should be held responsible for something...... Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by tobex23(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
slap1:

Actually I have walked on worse roads in Aba. I grew up there. It is too early to call Okezie Ikpeazu because even the federal government cannot fix Aba in four years.

You are blaming those two, should we also blame GEJ for the backwardness in the FG?
Re: The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba by Meringe(m): 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
slap1:

I wonder when people blame Orji Uzor Kalu on Aba poor roads. I'm not his fan but sincerely and honestly, this man did a lot of roads in Aba, he worked on existing roads and constructed few ones. He reasphalted obohia road and almost all the roads in Aba and i can remember he constructed ukaegbu, ibadan, omuma ,udeagbala, etc. The problem is that the government of T. A. Orji for 8 years didn't built any new road or even maintain the existing ones. Imagine abandoning a city for 8 years?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shettima Best For Tinubu – Arewa Youths Attack Ex-SGF Lawal, Others / Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers / PDP Jittery Over Six Arrested INEC Staff In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.