Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! (2330 Views)

"I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths / APC Inciting Violence In Kogi, Bayelsa To Disrupt Polls – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by babadem2much(m): 3:06am On Mar 12, 2016
Op if you want to preach do it in a more civic and polite way. we have both tribes living peacefully if not for what we created ourselves.

am from the North Christian and married from CRS living happily with my friends who are igbos we schooled together, working and running business.
In my state, my home I have those igbos and Yorubas including other tribes that are renting in the house I built happily. same applies in SE n SS people of different tribes lives there.

yes we can say all we want to say here but of we meet in a bus or market we respect each other without thinking twice. who violence don help?
the last time I checked no politician or any rich man that is willing to die for you, but we seems not to understand that when you see your fellow Hausa Christian brother In the church u will see him as brother same applies to the Muslim.

LET US ALWAYS SEE OURSELVES AS HUMANS CREATED BY ONE GOD.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by unclejb2(m): 5:54am On Mar 12, 2016
This is a direct threat. U can't intimate us with stupid threats. The Nigerian government left every Igbo man with only N20 after the war and yet we own multi billion businesses all over Nigeria and the world. If you take them away from us, give us a few more years and we replicate it. Success is inborn in the blood of the average Igbo man. We cannot forcefully be kept in Nigeria. Its time we have a referendum.

Mind you, all the oil blocks are owned by northerners. Atiku and Dangote own INTELS and One WARF. I guess your northern brothers also have a lot to loose
Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by amaechi1: 6:13am On Mar 12, 2016
immortalcrown:
So I should not attack a viper because a relative of mine has willingly and foolishly chosen to abide in the abode of the viper?

What incentives and resources have provided for that your relation that have refused to come back. Also, agitate for those living in US and UK to come as well not only the north.
"A fool is about to burnt went to rub oil on his body"
Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by amaechi1: 6:18am On Mar 12, 2016
My Dear, may God bless you 100 time a day. With this piece, you have contributed to national peace and God is your witness.

Anyone, who thinks he is a monopoly of violence, has already been defeated before the war.
Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by amaechi1: 6:33am On Mar 12, 2016
unclejb2:
This is a direct threat. U can't intimate us with stupid threats. The Nigerian government left every Igbo man with only N20 after the war and yet we own multi billion businesses all over Nigeria and the world. If you take them away from us, give us a few more years and we replicate it. Success is inborn in the blood of the average Igbo man. We cannot forcefully be kept in Nigeria. Its time we have a referendum.

Mind you, all the oil blocks are owned by northerners. Atiku and Dangote own INTELS and One WARF. I guess your northern brothers also have a lot to loose

When your kings, royal father and even Tompolo was collective what should have been accrued to you and your communities where were you? They were living large, fly private jet, building universities and refineries in other country, you did not complain. Rather, calling your kinsmen that have betrayed you and the entire nation, you are busy pointing accusing fingers to someone else.
May the gentle soul of Ken Sarowiwa rest in peace. A man who stood before military junta and demand for the right of his people. He refused to be bribed. He was looking for the collective wellbeing of his people not resources to buy private jet. Even onto death, Ken was immovable, that is the spirit of a leader. Ask yourself and your leader what have they done with all loyalties from shell and others. Start demanding for accountability from all leaders.
Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by demslayerrz: 7:01am On Mar 12, 2016
bugzbunny:
Wen a yoruba man sleeps
Na igbo be the nightmare
Op.... U be oponu

Nitwit, what has Yoruba got to do with the thread. The op is Hausa and you are still trying to drag Yoruba to this nonsense. You are disgrace to your parent.
Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 12, 2016
Any igbo person still living in the north is on his/her own.

For the records, we are not inciting any violence but we won't take rubbish from the hausa/fulani if they try what they tried in Lagos on your land.
Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by immortalcrown(m): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2016
amaechi1:

What incentives and resources have provided for that your relation that have refused to come back. Also, agitate for those living in US and UK to come as well not only the north.
"A fool is about to burnt went to rub oil on his body"
People in UK and other places you mentioned are not as inhuman as northern nigerians. The easterners in the North are like the prodigal son, they should face whatever comes their way. Either you or those people are the fools you just talked about.
Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by unclejb2(m): 6:18am On Mar 13, 2016
amaechi1:

When your kings, royal father and even Tompolo was collective what should have been accrued to you and your communities where were you? They were living large, fly private jet, building universities and refineries in other country, you did not complain. Rather, calling your kinsmen that have betrayed you and the entire nation, you are busy pointing accusing fingers to someone else.
May the gentle soul of Ken Sarowiwa rest in peace. A man who stood before military junta and demand for the right of his people. He refused to be bribed. He was looking for the collective wellbeing of his people not resources to buy private jet. Even onto death, Ken was immovable, that is the spirit of a leader. Ask yourself and your leader what have they done with all loyalties from shell and others. Start demanding for accountability from all leaders.
that same Ken Sarowiwa was killed by the kinsman of the nigger threatening us. We now know who our real enemies are.... The hausa/Fulani. Let's just pray that there won't be another war like the. OP is postulating. This time, the north won't find it funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2016: Ize-iyamu Campaign Train Strom Uromi / Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander / The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.