Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Must I Get A Girlfriend Before Getting Married. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must I Get A Girlfriend Before Getting Married. (800 Views)

Rapper Proposes To His Girlfriend Before Starting 20-yr Jail Term (video/photos) / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must I Get A Girlfriend Before Getting Married. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
This thought keep bothering my mind. Since I.m not lucky in having a good girlfriend because all the relationship i had in past none of them lasted the way i wanted because the girls are not Faithful, and now i.m not getting any younger at all. So must i get a girlfriend before getting married.
Matured advice needed.

Lalasticlala. do the needful.
Re: Must I Get A Girlfriend Before Getting Married. by Pheals(f): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
Bro go to the street and pick a wife jareh my brother grin
Re: Must I Get A Girlfriend Before Getting Married. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
Pheals:
Bro go to the street and pick a wife jareh my brother grin
you know it hardly work like that.
Re: Must I Get A Girlfriend Before Getting Married. by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
ABEG WHICH KIN QUESTION B VHIZ?

HAVNT YOU HEARD/SEEN WHERE PARENTS MARRY THEIR DAUGHTERS OUT TO TOTAL STRANGERS?
Re: Must I Get A Girlfriend Before Getting Married. by adorablevic: 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
Just go outside ur house...close ur eyes nd pick any girl..dat wld be ur wife grin

1 Like

Re: Must I Get A Girlfriend Before Getting Married. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
ABEG WHICH KIN QUESTION B VHIZ?

HAVNT YOU HEARD/SEEN WHERE PARENTS MARRY THEIR DAUGHTERS OUT TO TOTAL STRANGERS?

hmmmmm .

In your dp...... Are u holding urine.
Re: Must I Get A Girlfriend Before Getting Married. by firstking01(m): 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
Thoughts like this most times wanna make me believe marriage and getting a good girl to friend is luckundecided
Re: Must I Get A Girlfriend Before Getting Married. by naijaboiy: 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Maybe your mum should arrange a girl for you from the village.

That could work. smiley
Re: Must I Get A Girlfriend Before Getting Married. by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
hmmmmm .
In your dp...... Are u holding urine.
.YES
Re: Must I Get A Girlfriend Before Getting Married. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
firstking01:
Thoughts like this most times wanna make me believe marriage and getting a good girl to friend is luckundecided
the thing tire me bro.
Re: Must I Get A Girlfriend Before Getting Married. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.YES
I can see it
Re: Must I Get A Girlfriend Before Getting Married. by bqlekan(m): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
No.churches and mosques can do the arrangement
Re: Must I Get A Girlfriend Before Getting Married. by Young03(m): 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
all depends on u
Re: Must I Get A Girlfriend Before Getting Married. by SurefireAsoOke: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
What do u look out for in a lady/ a wife to be?
Re: Must I Get A Girlfriend Before Getting Married. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
undecided niqqa u bera go ask ur PaPa
Re: Must I Get A Girlfriend Before Getting Married. by Pheals(f): 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
you know it hardly work like that.
OK bro start with courtship then if u can't date
Re: Must I Get A Girlfriend Before Getting Married. by firstking01(m): 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
the thing tire me bro.
wish it's just possible to live alone without a woman
Re: Must I Get A Girlfriend Before Getting Married. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
Pheals:
OK bro start with courtship then if u can't date
thanks big sister
Re: Must I Get A Girlfriend Before Getting Married. by MRBrownJ: 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
another mad man hoping to put the carriage before the horse... NONSENSE!!!!

@Godswillnwaoma
what you wrote is as stoopid as saying that since you have been searching to buy a good phone all over computer village, and all what you were offered was garbage low quality BS phone, you are now going to enter any shop, hand over the money to the seller and tell him: "just put any phone you like in a bag and give it to me"

1 Like

Re: Must I Get A Girlfriend Before Getting Married. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
MRBrownJ:

@Godswillnwaoma
what you wrote is as stoopid as saying that since you have been searching to buy a good phone all over computer village, and all what you were offered was garbage low quality BS phone, you are now going to enter any shop, hand over the money to the seller and tell him: "just put any phone you like in a bag and give it to me"
I will never take you because you lack manners.
Re: Must I Get A Girlfriend Before Getting Married. by MRBrownJ: 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
I will never take you because you lack manners.

i am sorry if what i wrote has offended you, but i dont sugarcoat my answers on NL... also, there are no other ways to reply such highly crazy/insane post. so again, what you wrote above is my definition of madness/stoopidity, and i gave you a clear intelligent example why i do think so.
Re: Must I Get A Girlfriend Before Getting Married. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
MRBrownJ:

@Godswillnwaoma

That was really harsh... But at least the message is clear. Thanks for providing him such a perfect analogy.

The implications in this situation are even far worse than one can imagine. What heartaches one will be signing up for by marrying hastily... In this age!
Re: Must I Get A Girlfriend Before Getting Married. by toyeoye(m): 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
ready made wives plenty for village

(1) (Reply)

7 Things To Do When Your Boyfriend Hurts Your Feelings / Love Making / Please I Need Matured Advice Because Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.