Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. (1929 Views)

Rapper Proposes To His Girlfriend Before Starting 20-yr Jail Term (video/photos) / She Has Sworn To Seduce My Boss In Revenge For Eight Years Ago / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
A friend Just Complained to me how his Lecturer(an old man of 66 years) in one of the state Owned Universities in the east is threatening his Career because he wants to sleep with his sexy girlfriend..

it all started the day he was going home with his girl and stopped by to greet his lecturer ,who immediately started admiring his girlfriend by asking him questions about her which he clearly stated that she's his girl. Since then the man has been pressuring him to bring the girl to his office which he stylishly refused .Now exams have finished and he openly told him he wants to sleep with girl and must sleep with her if he is going to pass his course, the guy pleaded ,even offered to pay money or bring some other girl but the lecturer refused.

His Girlfriend too also refused to sleep with the man because he disgusts her. Complaining to sch authorities will only worsen this case .

Please Advice him.

Please help push this thread to FP
Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by xynerise: 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
Kill him....Is that too difficult?
Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
Set him up. Surely that wouldn't be difficult.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by Divay22(f): 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
Oboy na wahala be that o shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by SuperSuave(m): 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
What kind of school is that? Set him up with your gf and record your conversations, threaten him with it if he doesn't back down or go to the school authority with the recorded evidence or even upload it online like that unilorin student did angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by Tallesty1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
So girls cannot date students in peace again?
Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
xynerise:
Haba
Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by Divay22(f): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
SuperSuave:
What kind of school is that? Set him up with your gf and record your conversations, threaten him with it if he doesn't back down or go to the school authority with the recorded evidence or even upload it online like that unilorin student did angry
But it not that easy na...
What if she refuse
Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
SuperSuave:

Such case have happened before ,the lecture walked free and the student was rusticated
Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
SmartBug:
Set him up. Surely that wouldn't be difficult.

It will lead to his expulsion which he can't afford in his 500L
Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by moblix: 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
If he is truly an intelligent student he shouldn't have to worri at all,1st he shud writ d exam if he make d exam and d lecturer fair him Dan he should report to d school Senate(dat's if she is a good and brilliant student) and if d senate fair to intervene bring d name of d lecturer n ur school

1 Like

Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by SuperSuave(m): 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
Passy089:

Such case have happened before ,the lecture walked free and the student was rusticated
You have to be ready to fight this bro!! First things first get a very concrete evidence against him. Here's a few tips on how

- recorded conversation of probably you and your girlfriend begging him physically or on phone
- get your best buddies and plan with your gf to agree so you can bust him on camera pants down on the d-day before he gets down with her

Threaten him with the evidence, if he doesn't desist, goto the school authorities. If the try to cover it up or rusticate you, upload it online, demand for justice, you'll surely get massive publicity and the justice you seek.

P.S- It's easier said than than but you've found yourself in this already and you must fight your way out as a man. Good luck in your quest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by xynerise: 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
Passy089:

Haba

It is the surest way grin

Report to your commissioner for Education in that state with concrete evidence, either audio recording or video.

Use twitter or other means possible

1 Like

Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by SuperSuave(m): 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
Divay22:
What if she refuse
Looks like he doesn't have much choices here.

What's PLURIMI btw?
Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by thehedge(f): 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
moblix:
If she is truly an intelligent student she don't have to worri at all,1st she have to writ d exam if she make d exam and d lecturer fair her Dan she should report to d school Senate(dat's if she is a good and brilliant student)
how did "she" become your target here? he is talking about a guy. advice d guy and leave she out of it.
Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by phintohlar(f): 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
Dis kind thing apun 2 me too wen i dey my 2nd year in school. Oh boy na set i set d old fool up oh,i recorded everything he said to me & i gave it to my guy who asked me 2 leave d rest 2 him.. Na the man call me dey beg me l8r,na every afternoon i con dey go the man office go collect money 4 Gala & Coke..

2 Likes

Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
I would hv loved to advice but u wouldnt take
Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by firstking01(m): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
Passy089:

Rubbish and foolish old man and a disgrace to the learned society he is....a very simple issue that needs to be handled with utmost carefulness...let your friend write the exam jare, but on the condition that he is a brilliant student...i mean let him have a testimony from other of his departmental folks that he's intelligent and ofcourse he must pass the course convincingly very well...trust me, the lecturer can never give him an Fundecided, if he dares let your friend summon him to ask him(your friend) the exact questions he asked in the exam or berra still let him provide your friend the answer booklet and question paper let him sit down and face the panel and write the exams againundecided …do this and see how you'd disgrace the idiot and thank me later cool.
Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by Divay22(f): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
SuperSuave:
Looks like he doesn't have much choices here.

What's PLURIMI btw?
A Family cheesy

1 Like

Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by luminouz(m): 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
Passy089:

My advice? Let some Gs take care of d little poosay cat lecturer.....break his legs n arms n let him be out for 6 months to 1 year.....I know some niggas who did that n graduated b4 d old fvcks could blink...d goal is not to kill him...just incapacitate him

1 Like

Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by luminouz(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
firstking01:
Rubbish and foolish old man and a disgrace to the learned society he is....a very simple issue that needs to be handled with utmost carefulness...let your friend write the exam jare, but on the condition that he is a brilliant student...i mean let him have a testimony from other of his departmental folks that he's intelligent and ofcourse he must pass the course convincingly very well...trust me, the lecturer can never give him an Fundecided, if he dares let your friend summon him to ask him(your friend) the exact questions he asked in the exam or berra still let him provide you answer bookletundecided…do this and see how you'd disgrace the idiot and thank me later cool.
Wrong move bro!!!!!! Summoning ur scripts may bail u out with him but makes u a target for oda lecturers.... Only one solution.....peace is a lie....there is only passion!!! Let some Gs fvck him up
Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by luminouz(m): 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
phintohlar:
Dis kind thing apun 2 me too wen i dey my 2nd year in school. Oh boy na set i set d old fool up oh,i recorded everything he said to me & i gave it to my guy who asked me 2 leave d rest 2 him.. Na the man call me dey beg me l8r,na every afternoon i con dey go the man office go collect money 4 Gala & Coke..
What is smelling hia? Lies or Lice? I think lies!!!! wink
Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by SuperSuave(m): 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
Divay22:

A Family cheesy
For ladies only?
Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by Amarabae(f): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Report to your Academic Adviser. #simple.
Toughen up pls, don't let him bully you. Stupid lecturer
Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Thunderbolts remains the bestundecided
Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by Divay22(f): 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
SuperSuave:
For ladies only?
Nope
Both guys cheesy
Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
xynerise:
Are you okay?
Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by SuperSuave(m): 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
luminouz:

My advice? Let some Gs take care of d little poosay cat lecturer.....break his legs n arms n let him be out for 6 months to 1 year.....I know some niggas who did that n graduated b4 d old fvcks could blink...d goal is not to kill him...just incapacitate him
I concur!! OP, advice don yapa o, choose one and carry it out diligently

2 Likes

Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by luminouz(m): 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
SuperSuave:
I concur!! OP, advice don yapa o, choose one and carry it out diligently
Abi na!
Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by SuperSuave(m): 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
Divay22:
Nope
Both guys cheesy
So what do you guys do exactly? Or you're not permitted to speak outside 'family'?
Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by Makz: 7:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
Divay22:
What if she refuse

I think the girl is a lolayist to him else he wouldn't come here asking for opinions/advice.
Re: His Lecturer Has Sworn To Sleep With His Girlfriend Before Passing Him. by Divay22(f): 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
SuperSuave:
So what do you guys do exactly? Or you're not permitted to speak outside 'family'?
PM me and we'll talk about it smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Both Of Them Think They're Smart. / Nicki Minaj Goes Completely Topless In New Photo / This Guy I Like Said He Will Never Cheat On His Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.