Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Am I Enslaved? Why Do I Find Caucasian Looking Men Much More Attractive? (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Enslaved? Why Do I Find Caucasian Looking Men Much More Attractive? (pics) (6691 Views)

What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man / Why Do Girls Detest Or Have Zero Trust On Good Looking Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Enslaved? Why Do I Find Caucasian Looking Men Much More Attractive? (pics) by DCONE1(m): 8:24am On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Mature response. Thanks
no props...anytime.
Re: Am I Enslaved? Why Do I Find Caucasian Looking Men Much More Attractive? (pics) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
Marlvin:

and she jumps to another post like a rabbit...
Actually I went ta bed tongue
Re: Am I Enslaved? Why Do I Find Caucasian Looking Men Much More Attractive? (pics) by Marlvin(m): 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Actually I went ta bed tongue

and the rabbit scurried off without even hinting of goin' to bed..... ?
Re: Am I Enslaved? Why Do I Find Caucasian Looking Men Much More Attractive? (pics) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
Marlvin:

and the rabbit scurried off without even hinting of goin' to bed..... ?
I was sleepy
Re: Am I Enslaved? Why Do I Find Caucasian Looking Men Much More Attractive? (pics) by Ekakamba: 12:58am On Mar 12, 2016
you find them much more attractive but do you know what they think 'bout you? Unattractive! The earlier you wake up from your dream the better the situation becomes.
Re: Am I Enslaved? Why Do I Find Caucasian Looking Men Much More Attractive? (pics) by Marlvin(m): 6:05am On Mar 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I was sleepy

oh really ...
Re: Am I Enslaved? Why Do I Find Caucasian Looking Men Much More Attractive? (pics) by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 12, 2016
Ekakamba:
you find them much more attractive but do you know what they think 'bout you? Unattractive! The earlier you wake up from your dream the better the situation becomes.
Take your lies elsewhere ape.

1 Like

Re: Am I Enslaved? Why Do I Find Caucasian Looking Men Much More Attractive? (pics) by repogirl(f): 6:23am On Mar 12, 2016
You might find them attractive but the question is, have you actually met one in person that you found attractive.

Or are you just tripping for guys you see on magazines and television?
Re: Am I Enslaved? Why Do I Find Caucasian Looking Men Much More Attractive? (pics) by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 12, 2016
repogirl:
You might find them attractive but the question is,have you actually met one in person that you found attractive.

Re: Am I Enslaved? Why Do I Find Caucasian Looking Men Much More Attractive? (pics) by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 12, 2016
repogirl:
You might find them attractive but the question is,have you actually met one in person that you found attractive.

Met a handful i found attractive.
Re: Am I Enslaved? Why Do I Find Caucasian Looking Men Much More Attractive? (pics) by Ekakamba: 7:54am On Mar 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Take your lies elsewhere ape.
you see, you just called me an ape (I concur) why? Because I said the truth. But to be sincere take a look at your nose then compare it with with an ape's then post the result. Inane dreamer. Because white men dey deceive you say you fine in exchange for sex chat and nudes you think say dem find you attractive. Mtcheew. Grow up.
Re: Am I Enslaved? Why Do I Find Caucasian Looking Men Much More Attractive? (pics) by edetty(m): 8:23am On Mar 12, 2016
well op,nothing is wrong with you,we all once fantasized as teenagers, u will outgrow it someday,wen I was younger, I like thick girls(thick n chubby from head to toe),I love the flesh they got so I cld grab something in bed and the likes,buh now I just want and wil marry slim or close to average looking ladies only,no bad mouthing,, just changed preference, I still admire chubby cheeks as amigos,buh wat I dislike àbt ur post is wat most landers do laterly,cos I hadly open or comment in a thread,,prefer to read and leave since 2007,is the case were most of us attach controversy just to make or drive a point harder,,it debases the lesson, message or opinion,this is ur line "i often subconsciously associate them with
higher intelligence",, avoid statements like this, u might be honestly speaking ur miñd,and I dñt know ur level of education, buh the statement sparks division and fallacy even if it is innocent,just make ur statement and preference and open the thread for others to comment,, u cld along the line after series of posts,add anything else u like,,the intent wld be different. hope u understand me though,, not a must or rule,,an advice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Enslaved? Why Do I Find Caucasian Looking Men Much More Attractive? (pics) by khiaa(f): 7:02am On Mar 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
he looks Caucasian.

Explain why you think he looks Caucasian please. When I see him I see a black American, I'm sure he would find this insulting. sad

1 Like

Re: Am I Enslaved? Why Do I Find Caucasian Looking Men Much More Attractive? (pics) by Nche95(m): 9:00am On Mar 16, 2016
mastuurbates on the thread..
Re: Am I Enslaved? Why Do I Find Caucasian Looking Men Much More Attractive? (pics) by DCONE1(m): 9:52am On Mar 16, 2016
why is it that im attracted to Caucasian women like kim kadiashian , Eva Mendez , Angelina jolie..etc ?

Re: Am I Enslaved? Why Do I Find Caucasian Looking Men Much More Attractive? (pics) by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 17, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Met a handful i found attractive.

I have a few caucasian friends I can link you up with.
Re: Am I Enslaved? Why Do I Find Caucasian Looking Men Much More Attractive? (pics) by tpiah01: 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:

i am not Caucasian myself and grew up in a negroid environment.

your papa and mama are negroids?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. / Photo Collection Of Sexy Female Police Officers On And Off Duty / 3 Top Reasons, Never To Allow Your Boyfriend Cum Inside You During S*x- Ebi Wali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.