Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month (58076 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance / Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by notoriousbabe: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
oppybouy:
She looks like Meagan Good in the 3rd pics. Jx saying.

But then again Op. It's not right to just post people's picture on an online forum without their consent.... So gbo?
pele oyinbo

dis is naija jo
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by olaiya2007(m): 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Congratulations to them
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by ThePeacemaker(m): 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
vygyh
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by Depot(m): 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hope they have reliable source of income sha, make e no be say na NYSC alawee confuse them. Just saying...
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by oluwazino(m): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
Abeg let me know when you put on ur gen.... I want to charge

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by Wowzer(m): 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
Gross mismatch. The guy's lips reminds me of ...menabae. Are they related ?
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stunning pix! I learnt from them that u can meet ur spouse anywhere,so ladies,do not underrate any guy u come across.
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
the photographer is crispy and dope.
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by spencekat(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
agrovick:

Of that I've no doubt but getting married immediately service year ends without a job, a steady source of income or rich parents, that my friend is the apt definition of suicide
They recreated the NYSC scene where they first met.
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by fortunechy(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
if corper marry corper dey go born mumu
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by queenaisha(f): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
lonelydora:
Free saturday rice for some peeps. Congratulations
nothing can stop me from eating anytime am in an event..i will jex feel like the gods of food are gonna punish me if i dont eat it
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by queenaisha(f): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
lonelydora:
Free saturday rice for some peeps. Congratulations
nothing can stop me from eating anytime am in an event..i will jex feel like the gods of food are gonna punish me if i dont eat it..it totally Normal

2 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by Mekurexx: 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
very interesting.... congrats to them! i remember my own NYSC, especially my CDS group, na only pregnant women full there cry cry Even the gurl I was eyeing got married + was pregnant before we finished the service. Lol. Nysc dating be like lottery cheesy
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by cybriz82(m): 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
Love or lust Hmmm shey dem dn get job? Assumin dem b hausa children dat 1 no b p cus der parent go tek care of everytin.
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by agrovick(m): 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
spencekat:
They recreated the NYSC scene where they first met.
Oh! My bad
In my defence, the article and the first picture kind of inferred it's a recent chain of events.
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
Wow! This is lovely.
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by callMeAlpha(m): 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
Gud news for we Prospective corps members,so that as the girls dey fantasize on getting a life partner, we go dey busy dey shank the punnies grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by agrovick(m): 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
deebrain:

YOU ARE WICKED

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hehehehehe, I was only imagining my dad's reactions if it were to be me
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by Waskolo(m): 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
Kayoski:
OK we've seen it !!! what next?

Hug transformer
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by Larryhoover(m): 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
WhatDoYouMean:
Dear Psquare, I want to ask * WHY E BE SAY * una wan split after all these years? Coz u guys seem to have forgotten that there is * NO ONE LIKE YOU * in Africa, and u also forgot that God used * IFUNANYA * to make it a * POSSIBILITY* for u guys to be * UNLIMITED * today. I feel so bad over your latest * STORY* coz * I LOVE YOU* and i urge u to deal with your present situation * PERSONALLY * and do not let your * BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE’s * make you split. Don’t forget that they are only there to * CHOP YOUR MONEY *. I know that * E NO EASY* but u guys should try not to get involved in any * BIZZY BODY* because it will only lead to more * DANGER * in your carreer, Omo WAHALA go dey and your fanswill no longer be able to dance * ALINGO * again. settle the problems u guys are having, coz e get as e dey * DO ME* anytime i hear say u guys want to * BREAK IT *. I also heard that you brought * OGA POLICE*in to the matter. I want u guyz to be * MORE THAN A FRIEND * to avoid any * TEMPTATION * which will lead to * GAME OVER*, we are hoping to hear your * TESTIMONY *
You really tried.
But how does the story relates with the thread

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by mcvirgin: 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
it will take a while to convince me that they just didnt revisit their khaki for the pix. frosh though
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by yak(m): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
I met my babe in service too and we av bn married for almost 5yrs now. NOTE we are from two different ethnic groups. this for me is one dividend of NYSC

2 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by Busolami2015(f): 3:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by Saladin25(m): 3:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
queenaisha:
nothing can stop me from eating anytime am in an event..i will jex feel like the gods of food are gonna punish me if i dont eat it..it totally Normal
Hmmm... You go like food die. Continu

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by jazzboi: 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
agrovick:
It's obvious the pair are children of the affluents, make I hear say I tell my papa say as NYSC wan round up so, I don see girl and I dey ready to marry.
He will be like
You onpoint..The dude especially.
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by Fraih(f): 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
Awwn!
Cute!

We wanna read... [size=20pt] "couple that met on Nairaland" [/size]
Don't tell me none ever worked out.
shocked
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by diva90: 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
Good luck to them!
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by menabae(f): 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
Wowzer:
Gross mismatch. The guy's lips reminds me of ...menabae. Are they related ?
yes,next undecided
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by diasporaman(m): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
Unemployment fever don catch dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) / 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.