Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month (58084 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance / Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by funnyworld(f): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
nice one and may God bless their union.
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by landinfo: 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
WhatDoYouMean:
Dear Psquare, I want to ask * WHY E BE SAY * una wan split after all these years? Coz u guys seem to have forgotten that there is * NO ONE LIKE YOU * in Africa, and u also forgot that God used * IFUNANYA * to make it a * POSSIBILITY* for u guys to be * UNLIMITED * today. I feel so bad over your latest * STORY* coz * I LOVE YOU* and i urge u to deal with your present situation * PERSONALLY * and do not let your * BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE’s * make you split. Don’t forget that they are only there to * CHOP YOUR MONEY *. I know that * E NO EASY* but u guys should try not to get involved in any * BIZZY BODY* because it will only lead to more * DANGER * in your carreer, Omo WAHALA go dey and your fanswill no longer be able to dance * ALINGO * again. settle the problems u guys are having, coz e get as e dey * DO ME* anytime i hear say u guys want to * BREAK IT *. I also heard that you brought * OGA POLICE*in to the matter. I want u guyz to be * MORE THAN A FRIEND * to avoid any * TEMPTATION * which will lead to * GAME OVER*, we are hoping to hear your * TESTIMONY *

Mehn the person wey compose thix one na gbamgbam ooo

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by queenaisha(f): 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
Saladin25:
Hmmm... You go like food die. Continu
Gracias
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by joy4fa: 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
WhatDoYouMean:
Dear Psquare, I want to ask * WHY E BE SAY * una wan split after all these years? Coz u guys seem to have forgotten that there is * NO ONE LIKE YOU * in Africa, and u also forgot that God used * IFUNANYA * to make it a * POSSIBILITY* for u guys to be * UNLIMITED * today. I feel so bad over your latest * STORY* coz * I LOVE YOU* and i urge u to deal with your present situation * PERSONALLY * and do not let your * BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE’s * make you split. Don’t forget that they are only there to * CHOP YOUR MONEY *. I know that * E NO EASY* but u guys should try not to get involved in any * BIZZY BODY* because it will only lead to more * DANGER * in your carreer, Omo WAHALA go dey and your fanswill no longer be able to dance * ALINGO * again. settle the problems u guys are having, coz e get as e dey * DO ME* anytime i hear say u guys want to * BREAK IT *. I also heard that you brought * OGA POLICE*in to the matter. I want u guyz to be * MORE THAN A FRIEND * to avoid any * TEMPTATION * which will lead to * GAME OVER*, we are hoping to hear your * TESTIMONY *
men u will go places..thumbs up...u re indeed creative...ama loving this....
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by Kposkila: 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
MzOnajin1:
Nice pictures, cant wait.
Yes ooo, let's close it out, no time, I ve saved this thread n say "dis is were we started"
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by Damfostopper(m): 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
They are not the first and they won't be the last
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by greenhope(m): 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
N250k loading for both of them
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by calobinna(m): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
I pray make I get plenty money come see ma own bone of my bone for ma own NYSC....
HML
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by EmperorMGI: 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
Congratulations to them...But if any male PCM is hoping to try this immediately after NYSC without have a Strong parental background ( u knw wat i mean)...OYO will be his name...They will soak garri till they grow old!
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by Aplaudez(m): 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
Perfect match tho! grin
Dear God keep her intact till her meet her! cool
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by Mc4larin: 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
queenaisha:
nothing can stop me from eating anytime am in an event..i will jex feel like the gods of food are gonna punish me if i dont eat it..it totally Normal

Me too!

BTW, we have somethings in common. Beht why?
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by jornie(m): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
B

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by queenaisha(f): 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mc4larin:

Me too!

BTW, we have somethings in common. Beht why?
idk..probably because food is a thing every1 has in common
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by queenaisha(f): 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
jornie:

Ogah... Cute is used infants or small animals
haha what the hell are you typing!
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by jornie(m): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
queenaisha:
haha what the hell are you typing!
Thanks, smiley I just corrected that
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by Mc4larin: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
queenaisha:
idk..probably because food is a thing every1 has in common

Sure. But not wasting it in party is an hobby to me likewise you wink
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by queenaisha(f): 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
jornie:

Thanks, smiley I just corrected that
no i didnt mean that..i meant ur defination of cute buh you welcome
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by jornie(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
queenaisha:
no i didnt mean that..i meant ur defination of cute buh you welcome
Oh really.. U didn't know that too? Its not my definition,thats the definition of word...
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by queenaisha(f): 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mc4larin:

Sure. But not wasting it in party is an hobby to me likewise you wink
lol..yeah that great! Some people thinks you are doing "OJUKOKORO" english version "EYE INSERT
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by PastorAji(m): 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
agrovick:
It's obvious the pair are children of the affluents, make I hear say I tell my papa say as NYSC wan round up so, I don see girl and I dey ready to marry.
He will be like
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by queenaisha(f): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
jornie:

Oh really.. U didn't know that too? Its not my definition,thats the definition of word...
thanks..will tell guys to stop calling me cute
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by Mc4larin: 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
queenaisha:
lol..yeah that great! Some people thinks you are doing "OJUKOKORO" english version "EYE INSERT

Exactly! Btw, why do one attend a party if not for the food? tongue
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by queenaisha(f): 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mc4larin:

Exactly! Btw, why do one attend a party if not for the food? tongue
my thoughts exactly..buh to also celebrate with them..and that can only be done by eating the food
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by jornie(m): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
queenaisha:
thanks..will tell guys to stop calling me cute
Uwc...oh well
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by Mc4larin: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
queenaisha:
my thoughts exactly..buh to also celebrate with them..and that can only be done by eating the food

You see!
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by queenaisha(f): 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mc4larin:

You see!
LOL
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by Mc4larin: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
queenaisha:
LOL

Thats why i said we have a lot in common.

Let's not derail the thread. You can buzz me on hade4laarin@gmail.com
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by wiZbanky(m): 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
MzOnajin1:
Nice pictures, cant wait.
u look charming ursef. I bet urs will be a sweeter experience
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by wiZbanky(m): 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
cute. who says Nysc should be scrapped would definitely receive a horrible stare by dis couple (to-be)
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by nkkystel(f): 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lovely! So, happy yours ended well.
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by Greg007(m): 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by serikiYCU(m): 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
agrovick:

Of that I've no doubt but getting married immediately service year ends without a job, a steady source of income or rich parents, that my friend is the apt definition of suicide

I married my wife whom I met at NYSC camp immediately after our service and tnk God for He has been faithful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand / Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.