Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) (91131 Views)

Governor In Kenya Donates Oversized Shoes To Primary School Pupils (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Primary School Pupils Squeeze & Lie On The Floor To Write Exams (pics) / School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by repogirl(f): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2016
This one na school of Hard Knocks. grin

Razz woman.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2016
blame the weather jor... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2016
End time Teacher.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by crystalfarmer: 11:38am On Mar 11, 2016
dainformant:
This quite shameful.. A teacher in one of primary schools in Lagos (names withheld) was seen sitting in this manner in front of little children..Tho woman who is probably married (based on her wedding ring) ought to know the value of composing herself well in public -not even considering the children who would have been "tormented and distracted" by her posture....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/shame-teacher-exposes-her-legs-in-front.html

Are you making us believe this picture was taken by the student ?

1 Like

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by ylaa(f): 11:38am On Mar 11, 2016
tufia u r very hilarious
where else do we breathe from?
Alejhandro:
She needed fresh air grin Besides u don't know where she breathes from wink
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 11:39am On Mar 11, 2016
Maybe the husband knackerd that place and she needed to cool it off.. Next time she fit use hand fan self... grin

1 Like

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by slap1(m): 11:41am On Mar 11, 2016
I'm sure whoever took the picture did not advise the woman to sit properly. Instead (s)he rushed to post it on social media.

So how do want her to take corrections? Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Chuksyno(m): 11:42am On Mar 11, 2016
Retired prostitute fit be teacher for naija. But op wait o, how we go take know sey na teacher wey dey class be dis, abi na from harlot barrack u snap dis pic come post for nairaland?
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by gbens2000(m): 11:43am On Mar 11, 2016
Sijo01:
Lol, it's not her fault o. The heat everywhere now can make you take off your cloths even in public.

She's sweating down below hence the need for her to open her legs. No thanks to what she's wearing. If it was a trouser, that would have absorbed the heat.

I'm relating to her because am facing same thing were I am seated now. embarassed thank God say na only me dey cheesy
pix of u siting like dat or Idonbeilevit

1 Like

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Achorise: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2016
She meant no harm, her harmless posture is now affection. check your mind.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by remigiusizunna(m): 11:46am On Mar 11, 2016
With the level of heat everywhere,anything of such is obtainable. Had our schools been equipped with air conditioner to keep it ventilated,I think she wouldn't have done that.
#shameful though.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by kay29000(m): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2016
Angelberry:
who took the pix?

Mind what you do, you may be the next on nairaland front page. Poor woman!

Exactly!
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by kinah(f): 11:50am On Mar 11, 2016
Na heat cause am!
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by charijee(f): 11:50am On Mar 11, 2016
It's just too wrong for whoever took the pics, least you would have done is to correct her. Must everything be news on Nairaland?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by dyn1800: 11:50am On Mar 11, 2016
WHO TOOK THE PINTURE? TO START WITH....... IF NA THE STUDENT ? THEN THE TINCHER NEED TO BE CHARNGE FOR CHILD MOLESTACION grin grin grin grin
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 11, 2016
Pictures or #idonbelieveit
Sijo01:
Lol, it's not her fault o. The heat everywhere now can make you take off your cloths even in public.

She's sweating down below hence the need for her to open her legs. No thanks to what she's wearing. If it was a trouser, that would have absorbed the heat.

I'm relating to her because am facing same thing were I am seated now. embarassed thank God say na only me dey cheesy
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 11, 2016
joseph1832:
I want to tell this teacher to know and choose her friends well. Obviously, a friend of hers too this picture, instead of advising her and telling her to sit properly, the person decided to share it for all to see.

But her thighs are fresh though... Very fresh I might add. grin
psychopaths everywhere
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by abbeyman1798: 11:55am On Mar 11, 2016
Alejhandro:
She needed fresh air grin Besides u don't know where she breathes from wink
bros, you wan kill person ni with your comment. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 11:55am On Mar 11, 2016
Yeye woman see her black pant don even tear self
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Bobbysmart6(m): 11:56am On Mar 11, 2016
Bt there is nothing to see nao,she covered it with her gawn.mak una shine una eye
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by fromnigeria(m): 11:57am On Mar 11, 2016
this OP is has LowCommonSense disease.

My reason: the only wrong here is bad posture, Which he the OP could have easily, quitely and politely corrected without telling us about his health challenge stated above.

As if two wrongs make a right.

dainformant
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 11:57am On Mar 11, 2016
charijee:
It's just too wrong for whoever took the pics, least you would have done is to correct her. Must everything be news on Nairaland?
stop playing the Saint jo
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 11:59am On Mar 11, 2016
Bobbysmart6:
Bt there is nothing to see nao,she covered it with her gawn.mak una shine una eye
who tolded you that there is nothing to see, me I sawed her black tear tear pant
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 11:59am On Mar 11, 2016
Some people sha, why take a pic and post? Like we all haven't sat like that at one point or the other.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by tuna4servi(m): 11:59am On Mar 11, 2016
Rubbish teacher
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Babyphinas(f): 11:59am On Mar 11, 2016
Wetinpesin no go ever see
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by merits(m): 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
D poster of dis topic must b a complete fool,instead of you corectin her,u busy secretly took her pix and xposed her on social media.ok wat do you gain from doin dis?hopless fool and mod gladly put it in front page.so pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Dolypson04(m): 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Sijo01:

Lol u better be careful.. never underestimate the power of media spies..
Meanwhile the person that took ds pix should be charged.
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by talktonase(m): 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
dainformant:
choii...no shame at all
it was probably serviced to heating point...she needs the cool breeze to cool it off.
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
Sijo01:

i can see u right now, wow....i can't believe what i saw just now. lol
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by don4real18(m): 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
Looks more like a low class restaurant than a school

1 Like

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by kristylopezz: 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
And you that snapped and posted this thing on the internet, you are a disgrace to the profession.

I'm sure its not the primary pupils that did this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 / JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration / Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.