Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) (91133 Views)

Governor In Kenya Donates Oversized Shoes To Primary School Pupils (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Primary School Pupils Squeeze & Lie On The Floor To Write Exams (pics) / School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by HirstMOG(m): 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
[quote author=Angelberry post=43676378]
Yes angels only comment on nairaland[/quote

Lolz!!!
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
psychopaths everywhere
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by InMyOpinion(m): 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
[size=15pt]All I see is an African woman with fine legs. There's is no clear proof that this is a classroom or that she was sitting in front of kids[/size]

1 Like

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
AdaNri1:
This teacher is clearly a ghetto rag.
She is an EEDIOT.
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Originalsly: 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hmmm...place couldn't be that hot since the pupil is wearing blazer. With that dress the grandma's teacher's legs are exposed anyway. The big problem I see here is her throwing her elephant leg up on the table and yapping away on the phone most likely to one of her lovers. I guess it's her fellow teacher that exposed her but ... no indomie generation kid would dare tell an elderly elder how to sit decently.
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Haywhymido(m): 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
victorazy:
Must be a yoruba woman
cos u saw it written on her forehead abi? Bigot oshi
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by odsniper2(m): 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
AdaNri1:
This teacher is clearly a ghetto rag.
and you say that of your fellow female!!!God pity your soul
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by eminent007(m): 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
Badaruddeen006:
. Yes is unpair at all,exposing her face in d social media.

*duck*
Bros, please be careful.
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
gbens2000:
i think I got it

That good. Credit my account asap. cheesy
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by gbens2000(m): 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
Sijo01:

That good. Credit my account asap. cheesy
yes ma'am. wink
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by alabiyemmy(m): 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
This made front page?
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
The person who took the picture is a spoil child!
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
dainformant:

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/shame-teacher-exposes-her-legs-in-front.html

All because of Front page, you decided to ruin this woman's career!!! Why not give her a yellow card?
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by loomer: 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
When the country hot like fire
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by mallamseifaldin(m): 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
Sijo01:
Lol, it's not her fault o. The heat everywhere now can make you take off your cloths even in public.

She's sweating down below hence the need for her to open her legs. No thanks to what she's wearing. If it was a trouser, that would have absorbed the heat.

I'm relating to her because am facing same thing were I am seated now. embarassed thank God say na only me dey cheesy

Na only u dey shocked? I dey road to your area.
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by victorazy(m): 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
Haywhymido:
cos u saw it written on her forehead abi? Bigot oshi

Just thinking undecided
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by edepie: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
grin wish I can peep a little

1 Like

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Tintinnoty(m): 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
Seun:
--

boss seun so you're also gulty of this
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Charles4075(m): 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
What the lady did was wrong, I'm not disputing that but for a fellow lady like her to take a shot of her like this is so so evil. What's wrong in telling her to sit properly rather than exposing her to the whole word. It's inhumane.

And op, I have one question for you. If this lady were to be your sister, aunt or relative, will you boldly share it online for us to see?

1 Like

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by tuffgongjo(m): 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
MrCork:

...I swaaar that teacher lookin like Refiner from nairaland ....they have the same head!!(no ofeeense) angry
The Legendary Troll.
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by bayonino: 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
This is the reason why social media law must be passed. What kind of rubbish is this?..will you be happy if your aunty or mom is exposed this way,...anybody can just take a picture nowadays and put it online, in order to generate traffic. May God punish the person that took this picture and put it online without even correcting the innocent lady. Foolish Mod, have no brain but to put this on frontpage...mtchewww
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
odsniper2:
and you say that of your fellow female!!!God pity your soul
Pity your own soul for not realising that at her age she should have learned to sit decently. I'm not even going to go into her decision to wear such a short dress to work but to raise her legs as such? That is so uncultured ewww!!
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Obinovictor(m): 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
Haywhymido:
n why shouldn't they expose it. She is a disgrace to her profession.And virtually, deserve to be exposed for punishment of such silly act frm a "mature woman". May God punish her join

Isoryt
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Twill92: 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
Na so gossip dey start oo.... why not correct her instead of opening her to the world? una own worst pass killer ooo

1 Like

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Henycymama(f): 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
Sijo01:
Lol, it's not her fault o. The heat everywhere now can make you take off your cloths even in public.

She's sweating down below hence the need for her to open her legs. No thanks to what she's wearing. If it was a trouser, that would have absorbed the heat.

I'm relating to her because am facing same thing were I am seated now. embarassed thank God say na only me dey cheesy

by the tym you know say nobi only you dy, E go don reach nairaland, just like this woman own reach here
Lolzz, *just kidding *
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by jeje123(m): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
Very barbaric!

1 Like

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
I don blame her, I blame d guy dat fired her last night.. dat guy must b jailed....he left too many injury there, hence she need fresh air. Mind u, same guy is calling her for tonight..... she needs to cool the engine to avoid overheating
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by delightf(f): 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
Alejhandro:
She needed fresh air grin Besides u don't know where she breathes from wink
this is a mother,a wife of some body...........
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by prigoz(m): 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
What I see in d picture is not classroom but mama Efosa joint... lol
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by booblacain(m): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
dainformant:

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/shame-teacher-exposes-her-legs-in-front.html

Your bias and corrupt mind has not only killed the comfort and freedom of that woman, it has also killed her.
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by atookss87: 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
Shuuuu! Na free world nah, bt I cn guess ds innocent woman is sitting in ha rum calling ha "lover" on phone n was carried away by d ....... U knw?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 / JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration / Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.