Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) (91134 Views)

Governor In Kenya Donates Oversized Shoes To Primary School Pupils (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Primary School Pupils Squeeze & Lie On The Floor To Write Exams (pics) / School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
RobinHez:
While in primary school, my teacher would take off her blouse in the afternoon due to heat.

Its sad I never knew what bra/boobs were at that time. embarassed

shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
Don't blame her she is thermocooling her kitten lapuna region
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by ladej(m): 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
Sijo01:
Lol, it's not her fault o. The heat everywhere now can make you take off your cloths even in public.

She's sweating down below hence the need for her to open her legs. No thanks to what she's wearing. If it was a trouser, that would have absorbed the heat.

I'm relating to her because am facing same thing were I am seated now. embarassed thank God say na only me dey cheesy
SEND US YOUR OWN PICTURE SO WE CAN JUDGE
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Emodeee: 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ebayray, this one wey you dey snap picture with every guy on campus, hope them nvr gv you the thing. hope say the thing dey intact.

I can see you are enjoying life on campus.
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
Chai, she no even wear pant sef, this is how lassa fever is spread
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Ehinmola(m): 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmm...........
What a shame?. By the way, who took the picture?. Is she aware that those kids are watching this daylight movie?
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by benedictraph(m): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
well it part of learning
she is teaching the pupils about pussy and also healing the unok among them
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by nacaz4real(m): 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
She's not just only ghetto she's extramagnificowacko (Extremely wack) lipsrsealed
AdaNri1:
This teacher is clearly a ghetto rag.
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Emodeee:
Ebayray, this one wey you dey snap picture with every guy on campus, hope them nvr gv you the thing. hope say the thing dey intact.

I can see you are enjoying life on campus.

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin.
Where did you see me snapping pics with guys on campus? smiley.
Lol, no ooo.

We thank God #
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by IBB98(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ohun mo'run lol
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by RobinHez(m): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ebayray:

shocked shocked shocked

I didn't make that up embarassed
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
RobinHez:

I didn't make that up embarassed

Hmmmmmmmmm, na wa o.
lipsrsealed
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by RobinHez(m): 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ebayray:

Hmmmmmmmmm, na wa o.

lipsrsealed

U can imagine the kinda schools I went to as a less-priviledged cry
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Nathe11: 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
Angelberry:
who took the pix?

Mind what you do, you may be the next on nairaland front page. Poor woman!
exactly wah was about to ask
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
RobinHez:

U can imagine the kinda schools I went to as a less-priviledged cry

Lmao grin grin grin grin.
Less privileged indeed? tongue
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Getikebusy(m): 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
MrCork:

..kaiiii..see nyansh! cheesy
I hope you see the ring on her finger!
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
The OP who took this picture is a JOBLESS FELLA.

Wetin u kon gain as u fall your fellpw colleague hand for Nairaland na?Abi you wan make Buhari make you Minister of Education?

Wetin e take commot from ur body to use brain tell her make she siddon well.

I believe sey,if you be guy,you go don full that your retina with enough visualization before you use that that your Taiwanese phone snap her.

I so much believe in TEAM WORK AT WORK PLACE....if any of your colleague dey f-up,correct am.
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by MrCork: 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
Getikebusy:

I hope you see the ring on her finger!

..ring where? undecided
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by kenoz(m): 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
You said primary school
Na who come snap the pic ?
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by ebukaOtika(m): 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
VUS Vaseline Users Association how market fa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by bruchaga6(m): 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
RobinHez:
While in primary school, my teacher would take off her blouse in the afternoon due to heat.

even me too... I dey regret am grin
RobinHez:

even me too... I dey regret am
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by SenatorJames(m): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2016
Fresh air 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 / JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration / Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.