Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf (8000 Views)

If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... / Dwarf Couple Wed In Ebonyi At Catholic Church (Photos) / Ice Cube's Midget Son - Crushed Ice. (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Naturez(m): 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2009
Gabry:

Im quite tall if compare to other Asians so mind u. Anyways, I dont care about height but if your attitude sucks, the person can just go and shoot theirselve to death. Thats all. cool

Who tell you say Asians are as short as dwarfs? We just don't need to hate them 'cos they are humans too you know kiss
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by ekeroyal(m): 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2009
Please get me a respectful female dwarf, I'll decide to either to or not to share my love with them. Afterall they love being in companies of tall humans. I'm only 1inch less than 6ft. So someone should get me one, I'll use my height to cover up for her. LOL cool
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Naturez(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2009
@ ekeroyal
You are a good Samaritan tongue
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 31, 2009
God u kno u said dat we shldnt lie, so let me say d truth, i cant undecided
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Gabry(f): 12:13am On Jul 31, 2009
Naturez:

Who tell you say Asians are as short as dwarfs? We just don't need to hate them 'cos they are humans too you know kiss

Did I say I hate them? I say I can date one ooo. . . No qualms sad
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by roblance: 5:26am On Jul 31, 2009
Gabry:

Did I say I hate them? I say I can date one ooo. . . No qualms  sad

gaby se u go marry me u no say i be confirm dwaf now
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by nj11(f): 8:16am On Jul 31, 2009
hell no!!!
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Naturez(m): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2009
Gabry:

Did I say I hate them? I say I can date one ooo. . . No qualms sad

I never said you hated them,but you think i do that's why i said that. I told you earlier i have contact of wealthy ones if you'd like to get it. grin
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Naturez(m): 8:58am On Jul 31, 2009
roblance:

Post one of your pictures and do a video for her so she'll know you are CONFIRM dwarf. cheesy
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Gabry(f): 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2009
roblance:

lance, U are my brother how I fit marry my own brother? cheesy

Naturez:

I never said you hated them,but you think i do that's why i said that. I told you earlier i have contact of wealthy ones if you'd like to get it. grin

I am in a relationship naaa I no fit know others. Thank you anyways wink
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Naturez(m): 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2009
Gabry:

lance, U are my brother how I fit marry my own brother? cheesy

I am in a relationship naaa I no fit know others. Thank you anyways wink

Koooooooooooooooooooooooooool! cool
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by galatico(m): 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2009
I can't , we can only be friends
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by mykel25(m): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2009
eeh!!! if any of them fall in love with me i will use them for money rituals
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by khanye(m): 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2009
Never angry
But if dey offer me $20m i go gree grin
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by palama: 10:24am On Oct 30, 2009
EDen Apartmen
We aim to provide the highest level of service to make your stay as pleasurable and relaxing as possible, whether it be for pleasure or business. We therefore make sure your apartment has the latest facilities in it for your use.

AT EDen Apartmen we give you the best and moden Decoration/Desing for yous homes, Hotels, Office, Marriage Receptions, Birthday Parties, .etc

Contact us On: 08051717963,
simpleinterios@yahoo.com
www dot EDENAPARTMEN dot WEBS dot COM
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by OniSunmbo(f): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2010
u see all those guy way dey say never, if the midget/dwarf get this thing(money) na them will be the first to follow the dwarf.
and more over, they said love is blind.
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by LadyLocs(f): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2010
Well, it all depends, How rich is this dwarf
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by wedballs(m): 10:22am On Aug 12, 2010
whmmm i can only walk into it with my 12eyes open
but its not my choice, love is a decision we make

or put it this way LOVE IS A SWAGGER<
that is Gingered by factors------in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by MrCork1: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2010
well I have Nyanshed quite a few and they are nice. very nice.

Nice in a different way
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Tosinville(m): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2010
I don't think so, sweet nd tall guy like me? Hell naw, besides i'm about to end a rltnship wit ma gf jus because she's short but beautiful without lettin d reason out to her cos i don't think dat combination can work 4 us takin a walk together in d streets not to talk of a midget lady lmao!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Well 4 some ladies who ask does he has money? Wonder y 9ja girls r so obsessed wit moni ? (na God go fit help naija frm poverty thinkin o!) meanwhile everything in life is not al about money, so if u r wit dis midget jus because of money, there wil be a time u wil nid a man u truly love not 4 d material things u know. So even u as a rich lady dat got what u want in life but didn't see a man u love to spend d cash wit u then u might probably end up committin suicide out of frustration. . . So everythin no be money o!
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Moralistli(m): 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2010
why Tufiakwa? d simple question only requires yes or no. And as for u dat asked; WHETHER HE HAS MONEY?, i certainly understand that u are very matured/smart cos money-love is d order of d day in naija. I prolly 1da if these pretenders herein are better than AKI and PAWPAW's ladies.

They are humans too, remember, and say yes or no instead of un-holy remarks. if u can't then why did u blive in d saying that LOVE IS BLIND
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by MrCork1: 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2010
Midgets are sweet to Nyansh, actualy
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Moralistli(m): 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
why Tufiakwa? d simple question only requires yes or no. And as for u dat asked; WHETHER HE HAS MONEY?, i certainly understand that u are very matured/smart cos money-love is d order of d day in naija. I prolly 1da if these pretenders herein are better than AKI and PAWPAW's ladies.

They are human too, remember, and say yes or no instead of un-holy remarks. if u can't then why did u blive in d saying that LOVE IS BLIND
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Ben13: 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2011
only the likes of aki n pawpaw
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by PeeJee(m): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2011
I see no harm fallin in love with one cos its the same God that created me that created them.

1 Like

Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Mobinga: 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2011
Love is Blind grin
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by chic2pimp(m): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2011
Add a couple of millions to his bank account, then sit back and watch the stunning transformation. The so called "Unlovable Midget" would instantly become the "World's Most Eligible Bachelor"
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Omolola1(f): 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2011
No i can't, i just cannot
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Abekeade08(f): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2011
Midget??
I am really tall  6 3'' a midget  wouldn't even get past my thighs. .

lol Tudor, this might not be a bad thing tongue

On a serious note, umm, no midgets for me. I want big and strong children.
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by Pame(m): 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2011
WELL THOSE WHO SAID NO ARE RIGHT AND THOSE WHO SAID YES ARE EQUALLY RIGHT, IT DEPENDS ON INDIVIDUAL!

BUT CHECK OUT THESE GUYS- AKI & PAWPAW (pls pardon my spellings in writing their names here) IN HOME VIDEOS, WHAT DO U SAY? CONSIDERING THERE FAME & FORTUNES!
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by MrCork17: 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2011
Midget? if it gots Nyansh, why not! angry
Re: Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf by namfav(m): 8:06am On Feb 17, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Midget? if it gots Nyansh, why not! angry

midgets always have a big behind , you won't find a midget with flatt butt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Black Woman - Fact Or Myth? / Which Nairalander Can Actually Solve This? Pic / She Visited Me And This Happened,what Should I Do? Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.