Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Your Advise Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Advise Pls (814 Views)

Please I Need Your Advise On This! / ADVISE PLS...... Shes Fake / I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advise Pls by AbdulHabove: 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
We'v been in luv for 2yrs now, things was moving well btw us, my girl got admission into a polytechnic. So we seperated, while in skul, anytyn I call her she tells me she is busy. There was a day she told me she is in a guys house n wat can I do bout it, I taught it was a joke bt she was damn serious. I had 2 let ah be, didn't call ah for a week n she also didn't call bak, a wik afta she called me and was begging me, she promised neva 2 allow such happen again dt she didn't know wat got ova her. I forgave ah cos wit me once u know ur fault n apologise, all is forgiven. We continued wit the relationship, a month later she came only to tell me that she was two months pregnant dt she was raped. First I was mad at her later I was calm, she pleaded again dt it was a mistake. She n ah mum aborted the pregnancy, I still accepted n loved ah like neva before. So many things she did dt I can't mention, a months after dis incident, I was writing exams in school so my phone was not wit me even my parent were not able to reach me. I didn't call ah for 4 days, wen I finally called ah, her response to evertyn I say is "whatever" I tried to mak ah tell me watever it is av done to deserve dis frm ah bt she didn't say. I had to threaten ah wit breaking the relationship she didn't say anytyn dt is to tell ah mind was made up. She humiliated me so much in front of ah mum n frndz, I still did everytyn to win ah back bt she wouldn't luk bak @ me. We'v broken up now I tink dis shud be the 6th month, I still luv n can't stop tinkin about ah. Wat r ur advise frndz?
Re: Your Advise Pls by kilokeys(m): 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
"whatever"... The most annoying word in the world.

Dem swear for u.. Are u that unfortunate?.. There are more ladies out there than u could ever handle.

Pick up ur sorry arse.. And move on. Love with ur head.
This is not bollywood

1 Like

Re: Your Advise Pls by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
Sometimes its safer for a lady to do the search for a husband than for a man to search for a wife.

2 Likes

Re: Your Advise Pls by kingofchess(m): 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
guy what is wrong with u? she wash give u? better wakeup and move on. better face ur studies 4 nw

1 Like

Re: Your Advise Pls by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
Since u have broken up wit ah and for ah to treat u like dis, I think it's best u leave ah cool

1 Like

Re: Your Advise Pls by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
Wow! Please give me your ex's number, her otumokpo is really strong!
Re: Your Advise Pls by MzOnajin1(f): 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
This guy is not serious.
Re: Your Advise Pls by Maxi112: 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
op waiting be ur problem? why r u killing ur self for that bitch

six months u r still thinking abt her, u must be sick..

girls done finish for this world, or are u sex strive or what? do u have any disability? even tho

run away from such women, stop killing ur self for cheap things like this

1 Like

Re: Your Advise Pls by tubouncen(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stop thinking like a broke ass nigga... Ur priority first should be how to finish ur acada then hustle for money....

Make money first and see if agbani darego no go beg u for a ride....

1 Like

Re: Your Advise Pls by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
kingofchess:
guy what is wrong with u? she wash give u? better face ur studies 4 nw
even if she wash give the guy; by now e fo don expire na. her own wash and put, really went through a careful experiment and application!

op? i think this is the you ought to project from an old boy to a man!
Re: Your Advise Pls by schumastic(m): 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
OP IS LIKE YOUR SICK OR YOU HAVE A VERY LOW SELF ESTEEM, HOW CAN A GIRL BE TREATING YOU IN SUCH A DISGUSTFUL WAY AND YOU STILL WANT HER BACK, U NEED A HOLY SLAP TO RESET YOUR BRAIN AND PLS UPGRADE YOUR O.S CUS IS TOO LOW...HATE WHEN GIRLS TREAT A GUYS THIS WAY AND HE THINKS HE CAN'T GET SOMEONE BETTER...MIND YOU THEIR ARE OTHER GIRLS DYING FOR YOU, IF ONLY YOU CAN SEE CLEARLY AND YOU DESERVE BETTER.

1 Like

Re: Your Advise Pls by schumastic(m): 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Wow! Please give me your ex's number, her otumokpo is really strong!

he should give you the ex's number so you can use it for your victim and another guy will be claiming he has a gf who loves him...too bad love is just a mirage undecided undecided
Re: Your Advise Pls by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
schumastic:

he should give you the ex's number so you can use it for your victim and another guy will be claiming he has a gf who loves him...too bad love is just a mirage undecided undecided

grin grin some nairaland guys need to take a chill pill, any fool could have seen I was just being sarcarstic undecided
Re: Your Advise Pls by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
Upgraded ozwor!
Re: Your Advise Pls by schumastic(m): 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
Suigeneris93:

grin grin some nairaland guys need to take a chill pill, any fool could have seen I was just being sarcarstic undecided

too bad i wasn't born one thats why i couldn't see pass it tongue
Re: Your Advise Pls by grad2012(f): 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
What's wrong with you?don't let me get angry at you.Why would you let a silly gal take advantage of you like that,don't you know you deserve better.
Pls abeg move on ok don't even dare look back occupy yourself with school, hang out with friends and you will definitely find a better babe.
she will find her match she go jam bad guys why go teach am lesson wella just dey watch.
Re: Your Advise Pls by valdes00(m): 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ur stupidity is so exceptional OP .......
Re: Your Advise Pls by boxer022(m): 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
First Sir I will advice you to change the way you mean se your English as it makes your story confusing. Secondly forget about the girl and move on with your life. She does not deserve you and is playing around so let her be.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Man Really Be Faithful To His Wife Or Girl Friend? / Guy Shares Graphic Pics To Warn Against Skin Bleaching / Photo:of A Serious Issue On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.