Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Can A Man Really Be Faithful To His Wife Or Girl Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Really Be Faithful To His Wife Or Girl Friend? (813 Views)

Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Really Be Faithful To His Wife Or Girl Friend? by exlinkleads(f): 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
Can A Man Really Be Faithful To His Wife Or Girl Friend?

It's just a question pls no body should fight here. Lol

Is it really possible considering all the temptations?

for more visit exlinklodge.com

mynd44 and lalasticlala how una see am?

Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To His Wife Or Girl Friend? by Olusanya333(m): 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
Donald Trumph was right: Nigerians knows nothing than sex; it's all they allow themselves to see.

As for OP, stop asking stupid questions on nairaland; it is a crime against common sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To His Wife Or Girl Friend? by petkoffDrake(m): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
Off course .... If there's non, then am d first on planet earth!

But na money yab man grin
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To His Wife Or Girl Friend? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
"For more, visit exlinklodge" For more what?
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To His Wife Or Girl Friend? by firstking01(m): 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
It's almost impossibu...except that man is sent from God lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To His Wife Or Girl Friend? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To His Wife Or Girl Friend? by Olusanya333(m): 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
Decker:
"For more, visit exlinklodge" For more what?
I wonder too
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To His Wife Or Girl Friend? by Olusanya333(m): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
firstking01:
It's almost impossibu...except that man is sent from God lipsrsealed
Impossibility exist only in the mind of perverts.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To His Wife Or Girl Friend? by Leriebloom(f): 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
For a man who fears God, it is possible. Although it takes only the grace of God to resist him from temptations.
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To His Wife Or Girl Friend? by firstking01(m): 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
Olusanya333:
Impossibility exist only in the mind of perverts.
i said "almost", should incase you need lensesundecided...for the records, i dnt have a gf, instead of me to be unfaithful to the girl i love i rather stay single till i'm readyundecided
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To His Wife Or Girl Friend? by Olusanya333(m): 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
firstking01:
i said "almost", should incase you need lensesundecided...for the records, i dnt have a gf, instead of me to be unfaithful to the girl i love i rather stay single till i'm readyundecided
Good of you. Now check my signature.
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To His Wife Or Girl Friend? by Olusanya333(m): 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
Leriebloom:
For a man who fears God, it is possible. Although it takes only the grace of God to resist him from temptations.
the grace of God is an express of will.
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To His Wife Or Girl Friend? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
Wòn ti lu werey ni jibiti obo grin tongue
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To His Wife Or Girl Friend? by firstking01(m): 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
Olusanya333:
Good of you. Now check my signature.
no such time
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To His Wife Or Girl Friend? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Applaudise
I keep on saying there is more to life than sex
Sex topics everywhere
Do people even still read books?
smh sad
Olusanya333:
Donald Trumph was right: Nigerians knows nothing than sex; it's all they allow themselves to see.

As for OP, stop asking stupid questions on nairaland; it is a crime against common sense.
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To His Wife Or Girl Friend? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
With Vaseline its possible
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To His Wife Or Girl Friend? by swiitJese(f): 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
Its possible with the help of God in a marriage.
For boyfriend- girlfriend, if the man respects himself and the lady also respects herself cus its vice versa, they see a future in their being together and they no wan spoil am, its possible
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To His Wife Or Girl Friend? by Olusanya333(m): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
Fabulocity:
Applaudise
I keep on saying there is more to life than sex
Sex topics everywhere
Do people even still read books?
smh sad
What I see "friend" is a matter of misplaced priority; an effect of degraded culture.

Nigerians are progressing inversely because of the value placed on sex instead of knowledge which can be unearth as seen through education. But as asked, do people still read books?
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To His Wife Or Girl Friend? by Olusanya333(m): 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
firstking01:
no such time
goodluck den
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To His Wife Or Girl Friend? by baranzy(m): 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
Why not...since last september I separated from my gf on a mutual consent till now I havnt had sex sef or tried to date someone else...all I need now is to locate my missing rib....settling down on my mind now than jumping from one skirt to anoda...if I can take such decision on my own and keep to it trust me u can do it.....

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To His Wife Or Girl Friend? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
exlinkleads:
Can A Man Really Be Faithful To His Wife Or Girl Friend?

It's just a question pls no body should fight here. Lol

Is it really possible considering all the temptations?

for more visit exlinklodge.com

mynd44 and lalasticlala how una see am?

of course...it's not easy but its very possible
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To His Wife Or Girl Friend? by firstking01(m): 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Olusanya333:
goodluck den
i'm suspecting youundecided

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do During pre-intimacy To Excite My Woman? / YBNL / If She Doesn't Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.