Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,154 members, 7,852,938 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (89838 Views)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships. / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahAde(f): 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
Lezzlie:
I'm seldom wrong!!!

Tell me I exaggerate or generalise.

Search your soul, you have self hate. What have you gained from trying to make your own race feel worthless? It is people like you with their vile words make some black women suffer low self esteem. Some of them are trying so hard not to hate theur skin, not to hate their colour but they have to face discrimination not just from racist but from even.their own men, people that shld be there for them. They want to fit in so much, they start to take in the medua's portrayal of what beauty standards shld be, you shld be white or at least fair skinned and kinky hair is ugly, they are trying to change themselves to fit in with hateful beings cos they are being conditioned to hate themselves, hate their colour, hate their kinky hair, their wide noses, everything that makes them black is been told to them to be ugly not only by racist but by some of their own black men. Then u start wondering why women bleach, why they try so hard to cover that God given kinky hair with weaves?
I went through a black women forum and was drawn to tears from ordeal of some women in the hands of no other than black men, whites ain't even so bad. You feel the need to tell ur women they are repulsive, no one wants them. The white supremacy rings deep, then you wonder why there is so much self hate going round. So what? Someone made a silly and childish thread which lots of females didn't support, is that enough reason for us to lose our heads and sense of maturity? This only reminds me of when I was in junior Sec class when there was a fight btw the sexes and people started tearing each others notes, destroying each others properties not minding who offended them or not. This is the same thing people who call themselves grown adults are doing, except now it's worse.

You disgust me so much right now. You can insult me, cos it seems you take pride in it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Dheartless: 12:22am On Mar 15, 2016
Lezzlie:
Issues? Who has issues? Not me.

She says she wants a pale diick.

I say give me pink püssy for breakfast, lunch and supper!

Then she comes to my estste painting my vestibule red with rage and anger!!!

Did you see me in the female thread? Nope. I didn't grace it with a post.

I opened a counter and she's all over me, telling me she's sorry she thinks my diick feels harder, stays erect longer and goes deeper into the basement of her püssy than that of white man angry

If she says it nicely, I'll give her a fück that will send her off Nairaland for two weeks grin grin grin
grin
I don't know why people just can't eat what they dish out.
see as all this women full here Dey throway advice like say the other thread written to bash nigerian men didn't get to front page .

I wish I was the one that wrote this op on this thread .
I def will owe nobody an apology.

a lot of them were hailing the thread written against nigerian men , na now them no say to bash your own race no good, fools grin grin .

I didn't bother to type on the other thread at all , but when I saw this one, I was so glad and when I read it, it was worth it .

make sure you sleep every night without an atom of regret , you have done the right thing , you only returned a drink to replace another drink given to you as a favour.

bunch of hypocrites these women .
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 15, 2016
seaga:

So why re we having this convo.
Love your men? Am I one?

We are having this convo because you believe that feminism =evil, and that makes me mad
I am not going to answer that
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 7:41am On Mar 15, 2016
Dheartless:

grin
I don't know why people just can't eat what they dish out.
see as all this women full here Dey throway advice like say the other thread written to bash nigerian men didn't get to front page .

I wish I was the one that wrote this op on this thread .
I def will owe nobody an apology.

a lot of them were hailing the thread written against nigerian men , na now them no say to bash your own race no good, fools grin grin .

I didn't bother to type on the other thread at all , but when I saw this one, I was so glad and when I read it, it was worth it .

make sure you sleep every night without an atom of regret , you have done the right thing , you only returned a drink to replace another drink given to you as a favour.

bunch of hypocrites these women .
Thanks, brother!!!

These double-dealing biitches don't want to play by the rules they set themselves.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 8:15am On Mar 15, 2016
HaneefahAde:

Search your soul, you have self hate. What have you gained from trying to make your own race feel worthless? It is people like you with their vile words make some black women suffer low self esteem. Some of them are trying so hard not to hate theur skin, not to hate their colour but they have to face discrimination not just from racist but from even.their own men, people that shld be there for them. They want to fit in so much, they start to take in the medua's portrayal of what beauty standards shld be, you shld be white or at least fair skinned and kinky hair is ugly, they are trying to change themselves to fit in with hateful beings cos they are being conditioned to hate themselves, hate their colour, hate their kinky hair, their wide noses, everything that makes them black is been told to them to be ugly not only by racist but by some of their own black men. Then u start wondering why women bleach, why they try so hard to cover that God given kinky hair with weaves?
I went through a black women forum and was drawn to tears from ordeal of some women in the hands of no other than black men, whites ain't even so bad. You feel the need to tell ur women they are repulsive, no one wants them. The white supremacy rings deep, then you wonder why there is so much self hate going round. So what? Someone made a silly and childish thread which lots of females didn't support, is that enough reason for us to lose our heads and sense of maturity? This only reminds me of when I was in junior Sec class when there was a fight btw the sexes and people started tearing each others notes, destroying each others properties not minding who offended them or not. This is the same thing people who call themselves grown adults are doing, except now it's worse.

You disgust me so much right now. You can insult me, cos it seems you take pride in it.

I'm a kind man, beleive me!

I didn't go all the way whooping your asses for that silly thread you folks wrote up there. I had to restrain myself to preserve whatever is left of your humanity!

As intelligent as you are, you still just can't weed off emotions from logic ----true to your gender!!!

Did you ever sit down to wonder why my counter thread didn't take the exact title of the original thread ?

The original thread was entitled " 10 Reasons Not to date A Nigerian Guy Of Today "

That was an outright war on Nigerian males!!!

I decided not to take that title as counters often do for 2 reasons :

1) The lexical composition is dumb and kiddish!

2) I decided to spare you by not seeking to tell my niggers not to date/marry you guys as the dumb, slow-witted, bimbo did!!!

If you didn't see any benevolence in that then I'll have to ask you to dry your tears or put a lid on your rage!

When your fabulous dummy wrote nonsense about men, didn't you see the need to advise her on a sure path to damnation?

Show me your post on that thread, if you offered solace of any sort, I will open a conciliatory thread.

But if you didn't, trouble me no more!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahAde(f): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2016
Lezzlie:

I'm a kind man, beleive me!

I didn't go all the way whooping your asses for that silly thread you folks wrote up there. I had to restrain myself to preserve whatever is left of your humanity!

As intelligent as you are, you still just can't weed off emotions from logic ----true to your gender!!!

Did you ever sat down to wonder why my counter thread didn't take the exact title of the original thread ?

The original thread was entitled " 10 Reasons Not to date A Nigerian Guy Of Today "

That was an outright war on Nigerian males!!!

I decided not to take that title as counters often do for 2 reasons :

1) The lexical composition is dumb and kiddish!

2) I decided to spare you by not seeking to tell my niggers not to date/marry you guys as the dumb, slow-witted, bimbo did!!!

If you didn't see any benevolence in that then I'll have ask you to dry your tears or put a lid on your rage!

When your fabulous dummy, wrote nonsense about men, didn't you see the need to advise her on a sure path to damnation?

Show me your post on that thread, if you offered solace of any sort, I will open a conciliatory thread.

But if you didn't, trouble me no more!

You were taking it too far, I don't care if you insult her all day, the thread was stupid. Outright war by just one female and few cohorts and you had to bring in almost the entire black women race. I don't know how to copy posts from other threads but I can remember my statements. I said so are we to marry the Nigerian men of tommorow? And went on to talk about men that are quick to call all women bitche.s, hoes, gold diggers, etc not finding it funny. I later expatiated on the generalization we can't deny some men are guilty of what she said, some women are also guilty of what you wrote, but what gets on my nerves is generalizing , placing everyone in the same box cos of some experiences with some. I made similar comments on this thread about both threads being lame, immature and unneccessary. Many ladies also countered her. I don't care who any decides or prefers to marry just stop soiling ever people's image with stereotypes. Yes, I was emotional and no, I see no logic here.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 9:21am On Mar 15, 2016
page 25......and the feminists are still feeling the trauma cheesy cheesy
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 9:32am On Mar 15, 2016
HaneefahAde:

You were taking it too far, I don't care if you insult her all day, the thread was stupid. Outright war by just one female and few cohorts and you had to bring in almost the entire black women race. I don't know how to copy posts from other threads but I can remember my statements. I said so are we to marry the Nigerian men of tommorow? And went on to talk about men that are quick to call all women bitche.s, hoes, gold diggers, etc not finding it funny. I later expatiated on the generalization we can't deny some men are guilty of what she said, some women are also guilty of what you wrote, but what gets on my nerves is generalizing , placing everyone in the same box cos of some experiences with some. I made similar comments on this thread about both threads being lame, immature and unneccessary. Many ladies also countered her. I don't care who any decides or prefers to marry just stop soiling ever people's image with stereotypes. Yes, I was emotional and no, I see no logic here.
you're a pathological liar and you ought to bury your head in shame! you probably were dead until the emergence of this thread because most of the comments you've made on nairaland are on this particular thread. you seem bitter and frustrated.....even your "diplomacy" is not doing enough to cover your anguish. so stfu and gerrarahia mehn!!

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 9:33am On Mar 15, 2016
kiss
HaneefahAde:

bwahahaha!!!

Read your post, darl. Your issue with me is that my rebuke was more scathing than hers!

You didn't attack her personally as you did me.

All is fair in love and war, sugar.

Oh, when I wrote that post, I wasn't seeking an outright rationality; I came for blood, to paint the whole streets of nairaland red with the blood of Janus-faced biitches who don't have respect and love of our mothers!!!

Check my posts ( in main handle) no male in NL has seduced NL women with more raw endearment as I did.

But the male in me will always hand-spank the stupidity of any female who runs out of line!!!

And what's your main handle? This is clearly an alternate.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahAde(f): 9:37am On Mar 15, 2016
FTBOY:
you're a pathological liar and you ought to bury your head in shame! you probably were dead until the emergence of this thread because most of the comments you've made on nairaland are on this particular thread. you seem bitter and frustrated.....even your "diplomacy" is not doing enough to cover your anguish. so stfu and gerrarahia mehn!!

Please, take your gibberish elsewhere.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 15, 2016
All I see is pride and chauvinistic egos,smh for this generation

just like tribalism and racism,chauvinism is not about to end,not in this lifetime or generation

#spits
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahAde(f): 9:44am On Mar 15, 2016
Lezzlie:
bwahahaha!!!

Read your post, darl. Your issue with me is that my rebuke was more scathing than hers!

You didn't attack her personally as you did me.

All is fair in love and war, sugar.

Oh, when I wrote that post, I wasn't seeking an outright rationality; I came for blood, to paint the whole streets of nairaland red with the blood Janus-faced biitches who don't have respect and love of our mothers!!!

Check my posts ( in main handle) no male in NL have seduced NL women with more raw endearment as I did.

But the male in me will always hand-spank the stupidity of any female who runs out of line!!!

And what's your main handle? This is clearly an alternate.

I didn't attack her personally cos someone close to me already said my mind which I thank her for. The post is silly and more than enough men were bashing all women folk already as it is. There are many female bashing threads created daily where lots of men come to call women bit.ches and all sorts of names and you'll always see more than enough men hailing them, the ones that talk well about women are reffered to ass lickers or sissies. No one ever complains about them.

My issue.with you is bringing the entire black female populace into it, face your opponent and learn to use 'some' or 'most' as needed not putting everyone in the same box. Great you got your blood.

Yh, this is an alternate. We have met before. I'm HaneefahRN.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Fairytales: 9:51am On Mar 15, 2016
Am
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 9:59am On Mar 15, 2016
HaneefahAde:

I didn't attack her personally cos someone close to me already said my mind which I thank her for. The post is silly and more than enough men were bashing all women folk already as it is. There are many female bashing threads created daily where lots of men come to call women bit.ches and all sorts of names and you'll always see more than enough men hailing them, the ones that talk well about women are reffered to ass lickers or sissies. No one ever complains about them.

My issue.with you is bringing the entire black female populace into it, face your opponent and learn to use 'some' or 'most' as needed not putting everyone in the same box. Great you got your blood.

Yh, this is an alternate. We have met before. I'm HaneefahRN.
Ah, I remember you, Muslim and intelligent too.

I have always had this recurring clairvoyance I will marry a Muslim woman with brains. I just can't contain the excitement of making love to one with all her inbred religious taboos and restraints.

Undo your hijab and let me mend your heart.

But I'm semi-married, if it sails through, hope you wouldn't mind joining my harem. I'll set up a nice cozy, little, corner for you and our two boys and a girl wink

Do not bother changing your religion, I don't require much from my ladies; just keep the bed ready and your thighs warm.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahAde(f): 10:20am On Mar 15, 2016
tongue
Lezzlie:
Ah, I remember you, Muslim and intelligent too.

I have always had this recurring clairvoyance I will marry a Muslim woman with brains. I just can't contain the excitement of making love to one with all her inbred religious taboos and restraints.

Undo your hijab and let me mend your heart.

But I'm semi-married, if it sails through, hope you wouldn't mind joining my harem. I'll set up a nice cozy, little, corner for you and our two boys and a girl wink

Do not bother changing your religion, I don't require much from my ladies; just keep the bed ready and your thighs warm.

Let my husband catch you.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 10:33am On Mar 15, 2016
HaneefahAde:
tongue

Let my husband catch you.
Nice try, darl!!

But you and I know you aren't married!

Don't ask me how I know.

Don't push too hard, Allah has a way of unknotting puzzles.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by mzvyne(f): 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lezzlie:
Nice try, darl!!
Don't ask me how I know.

Lezz... Lolz.... Ever the Charmer.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahAde(f): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lezzlie:
Nice try, darl!!
Don't ask me how I know.
Lolz.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
What annoys me most is that these sunken eyed fishes will despite their being as useful as thorn-pricked condom sheaths still expect you to treat em like some sleeping beauty Queen. Mehn, such garrulity!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
mzvyne:

Le.zz... Lolz....
Ever the Charmer.
Wait till it's your turn grin
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
HaneefahAde:

Lolz.
I love your smile, but don't lol too much here so you can close your lips shut against mine when we meet outside wink

You stand the chance of being my first Muslim true love both here and otherworldly!!!

Have you deflowered a man ever ?

Lezz is offering you that here for gratis !!!

I can study you as you do your Quran kiss
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Dheartless: 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
HaneefahAde:

hey pigeon
just as FTBOY said .
you need to gerrarahia!! grin grin
this thread doesn't need emotions.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahAde(f): 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lezzlie:
I love your smile, but don't lol too much here so you can close your lips shut against mine when we meet outside wink

You stand the chance of being my first Muslim true love both here and otherworldly!!!

Have you deflowered a man ever ?

Lezz is offering you that here for gratis !!!

I can study you as you do your Quran kiss

Lolz, now this is hilarious. Nice try btw.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahAde(f): 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
undecided
Dheartless:
hey pigeon just as FTBOY said . you need to gerrarahia!! grin grin this thread doesn't need emotions.

Ok, mark the register and face front.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Dheartless: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
HaneefahAde:

undecided

Ok, mark the register and face front.
which register?? you be primary school teacher?? sorry I don't roll with such class , my bad , I will move on now . bye pigeon ;.D
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahAde(f): 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dheartless:

which register??
you be primary school teacher??
sorry I don't roll with such class , my bad , I will move on now .
bye pigeon ;.D

Registers ain't only used in Schools, u know? And my regards to ur pigeons at home cool
Dheartless:

which register??
bye pigeon ;.D
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahAde(f): 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dheartless:

which register??
bye pigeon ;.D

Registers.ain't only used in Schools, u know? And my regards to ur pigeons at home wink
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Dheartless: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
HaneefahAde:

Registers.ain't only used in Schools, u know? And my regards to ur pigeons at home wink
ok pigeon I will extend your regards .

I bought a couple but now they are scattered all over, I am trying to clear them out my roof top , but I promise before I do that, I will definately let them know.

good day pigeon wink .

thanks for your pigeonated time .
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
HaneefahAde:

Lolz, now this is hilarious. Nice try btw.
I didn't set out to make you laugh, hun.

But if you're going to keep laughing all day, then I won't be inviting you to my bed cheesy
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lezzlie(m): 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dheartless:

hey pigeon
just as FTBOY said .
you need to gerrarahia!! grin grin
this thread doesn't need emotions.
grin grin grin grin Thanks for reminding me cool cool cool cool

grin
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahAde(f): 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dheartless:

ok pigeon I will extend your regards .

I bought a couple but now they are scattered all over, I am trying to clear them out my roof top , but I promise before I do that, I will definately let them know.

good day pigeon wink .

thanks for your pigeonated time .

You are highly welcome, relative to pigeons cheesy. U should do a better job of keeping them in check. Your register is marked so have a lovely day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (33) (Reply)

Instagram Porn Star Shares Bishop Oyedepo's Poster, Fan Asks "U Dey Go Church?" / Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.