Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (89563 Views)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships. / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
darkenedrebel:

What do you mean by demigoddess?... and why is your eye as swollen as the face of the Benihana Buddha?.

Demigoddess is a moniker

i have natural dark circles and when the light is poor,m it seems more obvious smiley
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
daretodiffer:

Well, I think it is perfect for divorce
It is not!!! It leaves women with too many loops to exploit!!!

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
daretodiffer:

Dëmigoddess is a moniker

Okey dokey

daretodiffer:

i have natural dark circles and when the light is poor,m it seems more obvious smiley

Jesus H, you look like one of those zombies from fücking walking dead.

Can I call you Segun Eyerinze grin

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Okey dokey

Jesus H, you look like one of those zombies from the walking dead.

Can I call you Segun Eyerinze grin

nope, I don't have big eyes smiley
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahAde(f): 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Are you HaneefāhRN?
Yes.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
lezz:
It is not!!! It leaves women with too many loops to exploit!!!

In a country like Nigeria, I don't think so

I
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
daretodiffer:

Nope, I don't have big eyes smiley

Yes you do! They are lovely, don't get worked up.

Choose now - Segun Eyerinze or Heineken Eyeneken.

HaneefahAde:

Yes.

My guts never fail me.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Yes you do! They are lovely, don't get worked up.

Choose now - Segun Eyerinze or Heineken Eyeneken.

My guts never fail me.

Sincerely I don't

I wanted the picture to be scary.

I have lovely tiny eyes, I know that tongue
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
daretodiffer:

In a country like Nigeria, I don't think so

I
I prefer a Will to a state marriage. Statutory marriage guarantees women reward for mundanity!
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
daretodiffer:

Sincerely I don't
I wanted the picture to be scary

If you wanted the picture to be scary, you wouldn't have taken it wearing a hijab... oops....she thought Sherlock Holmes wouldn't notice. You don't look scary - you look as harmless as Our lady of Fatima cheesy

daretodiffer:

I have lovely tiny eyes, I know that tongue

I rest my case.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
lezz:
I prefer a Will to a state marriage. Statutory marriage guarantees women reward for mundanity!

yeah, right! undecided
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
darkenedrebel:

If you wanted the picture to be scary, you wouldn't have taken it wearing a hijab... oops....she thought Sherlock Holmes wouldn't notice. You don't look scary - you look as harmless as Our lady of Fatima cheesy

I rest my case.

undecidedAlways with my hijab tongue
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahAde(f): 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
darkenedrebel:

My guts never fail me.

Lolz, it's quite obvious.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
daretodiffer:

undecidedAlways with my hijab tongue

When we were little, we were always so scared of any moslem lady that passes if she's wearing a hijab, especially those ones that veil their faces with purdah - we called them Ojuju Calabar...kikikikiki grin

You must be able speak or at least write Arabic fluently right?
I always liked the Arabic writing - it's beautiful art like the Chinese Hanzi.

HaneefahAde:

Lolz, it's quite obvious.

Not really, I only came across your other monicker once when I was surfing NL last week. I was only able put two and two together because I observed and not just saw.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
daretodiffer:

undecided
fvck you 201 times! didn't you edit my post and insulted my mom? go to bed, biatch! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by shulamitewoman(f): 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
Coldfeets:
I totally dislike and disagree with this counter thread. It's not even worth to be termed a counter thread. To me, it's nothing but a complete show of idiocy, crass, and a total lack of thoughtfulness from the lezz of a guy.

The lady who came up the first thread completely trumps this guy trying to make a desperate attempt to counter!!!

Nigga, who told you Nigerian girls are the least desired globally? Please don't get overly sentimental just because you want to say something that will put the ladies down.

These days, whenever I hear that a girl is misbehaving, I don't even blame the girl. I blame the guy who allows her to do so.

Yes. It's your fault. Take it or leave it. All you püssy-arsē niggaz who are complaining about girls are the reasons why these girls are that way. If you are a true nigga, you won't even allow the girl to try any of those nonsense with you.

You condone all sorts of rubbish from the girl because you are afraid of losing her. You literally worship her. Because of what? Because you are so afraid you won't have sex with her again.

I keep on saying it, you püssy-arsē guys are the reason why these girls think they are doing us a lot of favour by having sex with us because you are ready to do everything that shows your lives depend on it. Just look at you. You even said it, "when she gives you sex....".

So, what do you expect the girl to do when she realizes she has such a powerful hold on you? Of course, naturally, the girl grows some wings and start calling the shots!

Damnit!

And when you can't take it anymore, you come here and start creating all sorts of thread in a cheap attempt to put girls down saying that she's expensive, she's always begging for money, she brings nothing to the table, she doesn't love your family, she doesn't respect your mother, she's overweight, she's this; she's that, forgetting that you started it all when you failed to let the girl know her position right from the onset.

Rubbish.

Funny thing is, after calling these girls all sorts of derogatory names, nigga will still crawl back to one or two or more girls to eat out of their hands.

Now tell me, what does that make of you?

A total hypocritical püssy-arsē nigga.

Mtcheewwww. angry
am owing u a plate of ofe akwu stew,wif chilled bottle of origin..I hope u would like dat tho...lol

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by theEYe21(f): 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
Women are attracted to power and position. Even female animals mate with the most powerful or the most dominant. Its in the dna. I'm sorry this is how nature works and it's not going to change till the extinction of humans. Men should deal with it and up their game.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahAde(f): 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Not really, I only came across your other monicker once when I was surfing NL last week. I was only able put two and two together because I observed and not just saw.

Alright, cool. So what is HSAM?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
HaneefahAde:

Alright, cool. So what is HSAM?

It's acronym for "Highly superior autobiographical memory".

It's both a blessing and a curse....
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahAde(f): 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
darkenedrebel:

It's acronym for "Highly superior autobiographical memory".

It's both a blessing and a curse....

That's impressive. Not sure how that could ever be a curse though unless one is desperately trying to forget something.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
HaneefahAde:

That's impressive. Not sure how that could ever be a curse though unless one is desperately trying to forget something.

Trust me, it could be. The brain is an attic, and when you cache so many irrelevancies and trivial information in it, it becomes very difficult to quickly retrieve vital info when you really need them.
Imagine remembering every street name you come across. With HSAM, it would take double effort to forget those insignificant & trifling data.

Have you ever heard of mind palaces or method of Loci?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahAde(f): 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Trust me, it could be. The brain is an attic, and when you cache so many irrelevancies and trivial information in it, it becomes very difficult to quickly retrieve vital info when you really need them.
Imagine remembering every street name you come across. With HSAM, it would take double effort to forget those insignificant & trifling data.

Have you ever heard of mind palaces or method of Loci?

Yeah, that is true. I can imagine.

Yes, I have heard of method of loci, not sure of mind palace though, does it also involve conjuring and noting an image wt a particular vital point?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
HaneefahAde:

Yeah, that is true. I can imagine.
Yes, I have heard of method of loci, not sure of mind palace though

Method of Loci is the same as Mind palace(Loci - plural for locus(place).
Where did you first hear about it? a movie? a book?

HaneefahAde:

does it also involve conjuring and noting an images wt a particular vital point?

Something like that... except it's way fun - complex at first but with practise, it becomes easier than whistling Dixie.

The ancient Greek & Roman orators used the technique in memorizing public speeches of about 20 pages. To be a successful politician or orator back then, it was a taboo to read your speech off a paper, and so they used mind palaces to store voluminous data. Cicero wrote about the method in the Rhetorica Ad Herrenium.

I would have told you to check it out in the library, but Nigerian Libraries are almost as void as sulphuric content in Nigerian crude oil.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahAde(f): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Method of Loci is the same as Mind palace(Loci - plural for locus(place).
Where did you first hear about it? a movie? a book?

Something like that... except it's way fun - complex at first but with practise, it becomes easier than whistling Dixie.

The ancient Greek & Roman orators used the technique in memorizing public speeches of about 20 pages. To be a successful politician or orator back then, it was a taboo to read your speech off a paper, and so they used mind palaces to store voluminous data. Cicero wrote about the method in the Rhetorica Ad Herrenium.

I would have told you to check it out in the library, but Nigerian Libraries are almost as void as sulphuric content in Nigerian crude oil.

Really? Didn't know.

I think I read it in a novel while in Sec School, can't really remember, but I'm sure it was quite interesting.

Wow! 20 pages?! Can you go that far?

Lolz, I love that comparison. I'm interested in knowing more already. I can always read it online though. Can someone without HSAM and related stuffs try it out? I think I need it, I can forget things ehn, I can be holding something and still be busy searching for it, that is how bad. My friends would always wonder how I have good results. Or maybe my attention span is just low in some areas.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
HaneefahAde:

Really? Didn't know
I think I read it in a novel while in Sec School, can't really remember, but I'm sure it was quite interesting.
Wow! 20 pages?! Can you go that far?

They don't memorize 20 pages verbatim - just the key points. When you remember one key point, it would trigger your brain to recall all of the sub-points under it.
Can i go that far? I can memorize 50 pages in one week if the stakes are high - say for a very important exam.

Haven't you heard of Nelson Dellis & Idris Izābag? Google them - they are memory champs from USA & Sweden respectively that can memorize deck of cards in sequence just by glancing at them for only 1 minute.

HaneefahAde:

Lolz, I love that comparison. I'm interested in knowing more already. I can always read it online though. Can someone without HSAM and related stuffs try it out I think I need it, I can forget things ehn, I can be holding something and still be busy searching for it, that is how bad. My friends would always wonder how I have good results. Or maybe my attention span is just low in some areas.

You don't need HSAM. All you need is zest & hard work.

Kindly read on "Kim Peek" in your spare time.

I would post YouTube links that would be very helpful to you. I have to log out now, so expect the links next tomorrow latest.

Do me a favour, mention me here with your main account.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Phame: 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
kenny987:

Sicko. That u keep thinking about my moniker? Yes, I know it's your favourite pastime
get off that parapraxis lane. I don't think about your moniker, you think about mine.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by HaneefahAde(f): 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
darkenedrebel:

They don't memorize 20 pages verbatim - just the key points. When you remember one key point, it would trigger your brain to recall all of the sub-points under it.
Can i go that far? I can memorize 50 pages in one week if the stakes are high - say for a very important exam.

Haven't you heard of Nelson Dellis & Idris Izābag? Google them - they are memory champs from USA & Sweden respectively that can memorize deck of cards in sequence just by glancing at them for only 1 minute.

You don't need HSAM. All you need is zest & hard work.

Kindly read on "Kim Peek" in your spare time.

I would post YouTube links that would be very helpful to you. I have to log out now, so expect the links next tomorrow latest.

Do me a favour, mention me here with your main account.

Oh, yeah. That's true. I can do that. It's dissimilar from cramming, I hate that, although some situations can call for it, but some people are so good with it.

No, I haven't heard of them but that's totally cool.

Alright , I'll look into that.

I'm afraid I can't do that now. I was banned for whatever reason, talk about being nice and non-confrontational all day and being banned as payback, not fair. I'll appreciate the posts on either accounts, not sure when they ban will be lifted. Thank you so much. Have a wonderful night.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by kenny987(f): 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
Phame:
get off that parapraxis lane. I don't think about your moniker, you think about mine.

Just give it up already and stay of my mentions. I cannot abide rude kids and that's exactly what u are. I don't want to have to interact with ur kind under any guise.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by uncjay(m): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
Jadekitana:
*urinates on thread, wipes pvssy with tissue, drops it, catwalks out*

Lolz......u beautiful nonetheless!

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Fulaboy(m): 12:17am On Mar 13, 2016
HalimaSadiya:
Dan Iska sad
grin grin grin you alone??
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by seaga: 1:32am On Mar 13, 2016
daretodiffer:

Labour does not put you at the top of the hierarchy. Africans are not stronger than whites, it is a stereotype.

The only physical attributes would be the phallus but that is only between people. It has no impact on your society or the world at large.

Basically, Whites control the world. They are the strongest in that regards.

We also have to talk about what you mean by being Alpha? If you are talking about physical attributes, unless you have a tall/huge stature to go with it, I don't think anyone's first impression would be 'That is an Alpha male'. And sincerely, Nigerian men are not that tall.

Personally, I cannot be bothered.

My dear, by all means get married to a tall white man.Look at what you are putting up, the game of basketball which has the tallest athletes has more Black than white, take NBA for example. One of tallest basketballers in the hall of fame has our very own Hakeem olajuwon.Lady if you feel a white man is above you, I don't ve much to say on that.You talk of Alpha the most excruciating sports is been monopolized by blacks, The fastest man always been black, long distance is still black, boxing dominated by blacks, NFL not those lazy ass games like golf etc. Lady I am done.Note Alpha has nothing to do with brains, wealth or even looks when it come to Animals.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by seaga: 1:46am On Mar 13, 2016
daretodiffer:

We do not dominate all physical activities and sports smiley. I used to watch olympics and I don't see blacks winning everything or most.

I will like to point out one thing, this is about African men (not African American) and Whites

I got an interesting one wink, some believe white men have more upper body strengthsmiley.

Need I remind you that my environment tells me another story undecided

Sports that needs strength and endurance.The point is black and white, so don't play coy here, trying to find a way around your baseless arguments . Blacks are not only in a continent,So why limit blacks to a continent and generalized white, not been straight.The whites you see as your overlords knows themselves, so drop it already

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (33) (Reply)

Slay Queen Spotted Selling Fish In A Market. Causes Stir Online (Photos) / Curvy Lady Under Fire For Dancing "Soapy" (Photos) / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.