Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Habena: The Story Of A Confused Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Habena: The Story Of A Confused Lover (789 Views)

Please, Help A Confused Lover! / / From A Confused Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Habena: The Story Of A Confused Lover by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
We walked hand in hand into the cinema.I remember the first time we met, she was a youth corper who had come to serve at the aluminium company I worked for. Many don’t believe in love at first sight, but the moment I saw her, I knew she was “the one”.

At first, I didn’t know how to approach her, because I feared she wouldn’t have the same interest in me. Until one day;she walked up to me and asked me if I would like to have lunch with her. I was a little surprised; I never thought she would talk to me. But, who was I to complain? That lunch date was the beginning of many, many dates.

We had a lot of things in common, we liked the same kind of movies, books, even the same taste in food. But, as alike as we were, we had our differences. She was very modern and I was very conventional, I liked things neat and tidy, while she was very carefree. I wanted our relationship to be on the low, to avoid unnecessary trouble at the office, but she didn’t care, she wanted to shout it to the whole world.

Kissing her was a....
Pls continue at https://aminatawastories./2016/03/11/habena/
Re: Habena: The Story Of A Confused Lover by RemenZack(f): 11:14am On Mar 12, 2016
The plot-twist was lit. I loved it. Amazing piece once again.

1 Like

Re: Habena: The Story Of A Confused Lover by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
RemenZack:
The plot-twist was lit. I loved it. Amazing piece once again.
thanks please like and share pn the blog

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

50 Ways To Please Your Wife/g.f.....try This And Thanks Me Later. / Whwhy Didnt You Go To Church? / Romanceland Ladies, Cum And Rap. Drop Ya Bars Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.