Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking (4877 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by remedick: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
While some girls are thinking of painting their face and nails, see what another girl is doing.

1 Like

Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
Nwa biafra kiss
Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by naijaboiy: 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
Okay...so every girl should be a farmer now? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by remedick: 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
more

Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by xendra: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
hahahahaha! naija men and wife material. you'll think they really know them

to all of you crying jealousy, I ain't jealous of nobody. I only said that because it is the same "she is a wife material" a brother did for years only to come yesterday complaining. I like what she's doing for herself but most naija men too get longthroat think there is really any woman that would pick a struggling life over an easy one.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
I admire her simplicity. . . Most girls (guys too) will only show the flashy side of their lives even when we all know it's all fake. She's indeed a wife material and real to the core. . . #Africanwoman

1 Like

Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by Synzu(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
She ended up blaming Buhari for it grin
Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by remedick: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
xendra:
jealousy! ! !

1 Like

Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by xendra: 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
remedick:
jealousy! ! !
lol. you call it??
Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by remedick: 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
xendra:
lol. you call it??
yes yes yes... you are jealous
Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by Charles4075(m): 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
remedick:
yes yes yes... you are jealous
Abeg ohhh bros, take am easy with her ohhhh

2 Likes

Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
good for her tho
Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by Nateben(m): 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
cry

Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by remedick: 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
Charles4075:
Abeg ohhh bros, take am easy with her ohhhh
lol. no mind them. Girls sabi jealous themselves wella, haven't you noticed how they look at one another from head to toe, even when they do not know anything about an innocent girl passing by?
Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by mytime24(f): 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by stuffs4me(m): 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
xendra:

Shawarma girl spotted.

Stop being so jealous so that you can learn a thing or two from her.

1 Like

Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by emerich(m): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
A well brought up lady whom understands the rationale of being a woman. So proud to call her a Nigerian lady...... More grease to her elbows and other ladies whom she had inspired by her post and pics.
Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by pxDharniel(m): 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
@op, pls check very well and confirm cos I'm not sure that dat na nigerian girl oo. Abi sugar daddy don finish 4 her area?
Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by Young03(m): 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
wats d big deal about this, my sister de cultivate even do the things wey hard pass D's one

if u grew up in da villa, u must do it
Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by xendra: 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
stuffs4me:

Shawarma girl spotted.

Stop being so jealous so that you can learn a thing or two from her.
uhmm jealous of who abeg? my sister girl or naija men cheesy cheesy I don't have nothing to learn from here that I don't already know so...
Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by Nusaf: 5:29am On Sep 17, 2016
xendra:
uhmm jealous of who abeg? my sister girl or naija men cheesy cheesy I don't have nothing to learn from here that I don't already know so...
Very disgusting!
Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by xendra: 6:23am On Sep 17, 2016
Nusaf:
Very disgusting!
you are??
Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by Nusaf: 6:27am On Sep 17, 2016
xendra:
you are??
No, the post and the poster.
Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by xendra: 6:28am On Sep 17, 2016
remedick:
lol. no mind them. Girls sabi jealous themselves wella, haven't you noticed how they look at one another from head to toe, even when they do not know anything about an innocent girl passing by?
oh shut up, I ain't jealous of nobody. I only said that because it is the same na wife material a brother did for years only to come yesterday complaining. I like what she's doing for herself but most naija men too get long throat think there is really any woman that would pick a struggling life over an easy one.
Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by xendra: 6:31am On Sep 17, 2016
Nusaf:

No, the post and the poster.
theonly thing that is disgusting there, is your misunderstanding of the word "disgusting"

1 Like

Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by optional1(f): 6:34am On Sep 17, 2016
If u r a Nigerian girl grown up in Nigeria and u av never for once done this cassava to garri processes you r a learner....

We don dy do all this things since we dy small...... God punish devil if i go waste money buy garri......

1 Like

Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by Nusaf: 6:45am On Sep 17, 2016
xendra:
theonly thing that is disgusting there, is your misunderstanding of the word "disgusting"
Still disgusting grin.
Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by Greenbullet(m): 6:48am On Sep 17, 2016
this is the kind of wife
I can
n give 10million to and be sure she will make good use of it,if na nairaland gal na just 5k I go give am and na shopping e go use am put.
Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by teewhizzy4real(m): 7:06am On Sep 17, 2016
internet stunt

Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by ehissi(m): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2016
Women of nowadays................ undecided

To even go work, she still manage carry smartphone, take selfie abi na pisure say she go farm...................... angry

I no go surprise if na who hold camera dey snap her na e do all the farm work for inside sun, while she dey one corner dey snap selfie up and down...................................... undecided

I remain unimpressed. Next................ angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by Dfinex(f): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
did she go to farm to work or she went to snap pinshure.......A whole 12 pictures plus more upload means she would have taken like a hundred pics....lolsss. so which time she come get to bend down uproot cassava? ?
Re: Wife Material: See What This Girl Did That Got People Talking by shriamitr(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2016
You have nice photos smiley wink
remedick:
While some girls are thinking of painting their face and nails, see what another girl is doing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Proud Kenyan Gay Man Who Is Notorious For Having Multiple Lovers (pictures) / 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better / Ladies Which State Prepares The Sweetest Abacha? Anambra,enugu Or Imo! YUMMY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.