Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! (38344 Views)

Why Post Utme MUST Be Scrapped Completely (5 Reasons) / Five Good Reasons Why Post Utme Should Not Be Scrapped / See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by anthonyirekpita(m): 9:20am On Mar 12, 2016
After spending days reading ur books just for JAMB ad u nw made it @ d end of it; u nw gain admission in any school of ur choose. In class nw; u no long read like u did to pass jamb! Does d jamb plays any important role?
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 12, 2016
People don't want to accept responsibility. One of my friends scored 274 after intense preparation. Op, I understand your point but your post is pride laced and self projecting. Did you write Jamb 2014 PPT? if you did then you will understand that examination is not the yardstick to measure academic prowess.
Sincerely, Jamb did well. They gave you guys 40 marks!!! If you failed this year, stop the blame game and read your books!

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by slimmybaarbie(f): 9:22am On Mar 12, 2016
Wutanq:

Oh Jeez! And the generator will Off so many times, your calculator doesn't have Decimal, u spoke my mind mehn guy!! Ds O.p is a selfish guy he wouldn't mind to be the only one who goes to the university from his Village

It's really annoying, don't mind the o.p jare, he's too dumb to understand what we are going through angry
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by AderibigbeAAA(m): 9:24am On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:

But Sir, Only The 27th & 29th Had Errors In English Language Only And They Were Awarded +40.

Every Other Day Did Not Experience Such Errors.

Both Candidates That Was Affected By Server Errors & Those That Weren't + Plus Those That Are Dull Are Taking It As An Excuse For Not Doing Well In The Exam

Yes,

many are hiding under the Server Errors to give excuse. But such Errors affect the psychology of the students, put them under unnecessary pressure among others.

The tech level in this country is not yet sophisticated to aviod such situations of Server Errors n CO.

I still maintain my stand that Jamb should forget about conducting exams in the Long run.
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:

I Would Modify This Post When I Finally Gain Admission To Study Computer Science @ University Of Benin. smiley

I Hope You Won't Deactivate Your Nairaland Account Before Then? smiley

just send me ur phone number or email. I am also gonna gain admission there. let me see how dull u are. a condom would have prevented all this

3 Likes

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by kolima1067(m): 9:25am On Mar 12, 2016
@ op . All i see here is pride , u shouldn't look down on people cos u scored better than them in jamb. I feel encouraging dem is better. I pray u gain admission dis year maybe wen u get to d university u may learn more about life. Pride wont take u anywhere . Even in d uni d best graduating students dont get d best jobs. U got 243 or so in jamb and u re looking down on others , wot should pple dat have graduated from d uni do den? Just calm down
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by ifeomaekol(f): 9:26am On Mar 12, 2016
slimmybaarbie:

Lol, thank you ma cheesy
dts so good, happy ur lol. Shows u aren't beaten---its well wt u, amen.
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:
JAMB 2016 SHOULD NOT BE SCRAPPED/REMARKED...

I Have Been Reading Online Posts On Nairaland, MySchool & Some Other Blogs, And I Kept Seeing Lazy Users Screaming, Calling For The Scrapping Of Jamb 2016.
I Simply Read & Laugh At These Posts.

After This Post, Richiez , olawalebabs , Fynestboi & Lalasticlala Should Stop Paying Attention To Those UnPrepared/ Dull Candidates Calling For The Scrapping Of JAMB 2016. Because, As Far As You Are Intelligent, You Must Definitely beat The Mere 180+ Cutoff Mark, Even If Your Result Was Poorly Marked.

Jamb Has Been In Existence Since 1978. And It Has Been The Only Body Screening Secondary School Leavers Before Post Utme Was Introduced In 2005.

Fast forward To 2015 When CBT Was Fully Introduced, Its Safe To Say That It Was Success. And Now 2016, And I Must Say It Is A Huge Success As Well. For All Those Screaming #RemarkJamb2016 / #ScrabJamb2016, I Am Sorry To Say You All Are Dead Heads, Empty Brain.

Before You Throw Stones At Me. I Also Wrote This Years Jamb And Scored 243, Reason Was That I Prepared 100%. I Got All My Essential Chemistry, Physics, Maths & English Text Books. Plus Downloaded The Syllabus Of Each Subject & Read It Word For Word. (That's The Criteria For Passing JAMB)

I Didn't Rely On Past Questions Like Most Of You Did. I guess That's The Reason Why Y'all Failed. Also, Most Of Y'all Spent All Your Time On Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter While The Wise Ones Was Busy Preparing.

Plus Those Of You Making Stupid Suggestions On Scrapping Jamb, Meaning Whosoever Passed WAEC Would Just Go And Sit For Post Utme. WTF
WAEC Is The Most Corrupt Exam Body, As SS3 students No Longer Write WAEC By Themselves. They Now Depend On Miracle Centers.

My Advice To Those Who Scored Below 180 In This Years Jamb Exam Is: Quit Most Of Your Online Activities & LOVE Your Book. For God's Sake What Is Wrong With This Indomie Generation

You Guys Are Just Too Lazy To Read. And It Is The Lazy Ones That Are Screaming #ScrapJamb, While The Intelligent Ones (Me Inclusive) Are Already Preparing For Post Utme.

#Peace!

[/font][/i]

MODIFIED:

I Felt That At This moment That Everyone Seems To Be Protesting On
Scrapping Jamb, Some Other Persons Were Favored. What's Going To Be Their
Fate If It Is Eventually Scrapped

OR

What If JAMB 2016 Is Officially Remarked And You Scored Below What You Got Before
slowpoke, jamb wasn't ready for this yr
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by queenaisha(f): 9:30am On Mar 12, 2016
lets not drag this further..am so sorry to the pple who didnt make the cut off mark buh totally deserved it,it all situations i believe God has a way of doing HIS things.. Adios!
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 12, 2016
ogawisdom:

Good points raised, dnt mind d dull students screaming all over d place, infact most of them will score lower if remarked cool their noise is a tactics to shift their failure to JAMB

foolish fool. you all saying students are dull. what was your own jamb score. why didn't u score 400. coward
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by glimpse33(m): 9:31am On Mar 12, 2016
djnelly3000:
meaning? you just failed yourself you don't really know were you belong. first you said poorly marked later you said jamb was a huge success because u gat 240+ see bro/bae were do u belong poorly marked or huge success so I would know the answer to you question/statement

JAMB 2016 Was A Huge Success. "Even If" It Was Poorly Marked As They Claimed, An Intelligent Student Ought To Have Meet His/Her University Cutoff Mark.

The Unserious, Dull, Unprepared Candidates Are Using This As An Excuse For Not Passing.
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by chimexcomm(m): 9:32am On Mar 12, 2016
Op. I have intelligent students who scored 332 ,300, 295 but did not write this week. I know people who scored 85, 100 this week in JAMB and. they are all intelligent people. You were wrong by calling others lazy. This week result is nothing to write home about. JAMB need to do something about it. I have students that can beat that your score hands down. don't be quick to judge. Nobody knows it all. JAMB is not a true test of knowledge. I have seen candidates who score less than 180 in post ume after scoring 280+ in JAMB. You need to apologize for what you said.

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by glimpse33(m): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2016
kolima1067:
@ op . All i see here is pride , u shouldn't look down on people cos u scored better than them in jamb. I feel encouraging dem is better. I pray u gain admission dis year maybe wen u get to d university u may learn more about life. Pride wont take u anywhere . Even in d uni d best graduating students dont get d best jobs. U got 243 or so in jamb and u re looking down on others , wot should pple dat have graduated from d uni do den? Just calm down

Thanks Sir.

I Am Beginning To Realize My Faults
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by awesomesossy(f): 9:35am On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:

Oh yes, I scored 200+ ( Qualifies Me To Sit For Post Utme) Now That's Enough To Make Me Feel like A god.

*Even In A Bad Exam Condition, An Intelligent student should at least pass. 180 isn't too small.
The fact that you couldn't cross that mark, shows you didn't put your all towards it
Patiently waiting for ur postume score nd ur course of study aswell....if u are going for medicine and dem no give u botany or zoology or even fishery....then I ll know u are indeed good as u claim..... but before den Farabale jor cool
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by awesomesossy(f): 9:35am On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:

Oh yes, I scored 200+ ( Qualifies Me To Sit For Post Utme) Now That's Enough To Make Me Feel like A god.

*Even In A Bad Exam Condition, An Intelligent student should at least pass. 180 isn't too small.
The fact that you couldn't cross that mark, shows you didn't put your all towards it
Patiently waiting for ur postume score nd ur course of study aswell....if u are going for medicine and dem no give u botany or zoology or even fishery....then I ll know u are indeed good as u claim..... but before den... Farabale jor cool
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by glimpse33(m): 9:35am On Mar 12, 2016
queenaisha:
lets not drag this further..am so sorry to the pple who didnt make the cut off mark buh totally deserved it,it all situations i believe God has a way of doing HIS things.. Adios!

YOU SHALL MAKE HEAVEN smiley
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by nenergy(m): 9:37am On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:

Firstly, Quoting The Whole Post Shows How Null You Are.

Secondly My Score Is Weak, Yes I Might Have Scored 300+ But Since They Keep Screaming That The Exams Was Poorly Marked, I Guessed Thats Why It Settled @ 243.

Meaning, The Intelligent Ones (Me Inclusive) Are Not Supposed To Lament Under Such Circumstances.
cool
The exam was poorly marked, yet you're condescending on those who scored low and are calling for a remark. You've not seen life yet, that's why your mouth is sharp. In 2006, I was part of a team that checked/verified/corrected exams scores. A candidate scored 81, but 18 was recorded. Imagine if I didn't spot the error. Sh**t happens, you pass...thank God!

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by queenaisha(f): 9:38am On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:

YOU SHALL MAKE HEAVEN smiley
Amen...thanks

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by dynamo007(m): 9:38am On Mar 12, 2016
slimmybaarbie:
Oh gosh!, i made a mistake, the fool that created this thread is just an attention seeker, went through his posts and topics now...

And here i was, wasting my time on his steewpid thread,

Mtcheeeeeew undecided
slimmy smal smal oh. . grin
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by whitley(m): 9:39am On Mar 12, 2016
You see why jambites shouldn't use nairaland U scored 243 and you are calling people block head. I scored 250 in my first jamb @ 2008 and uniben gave me agric education,went ahead and wrote another in 2009 with pd in delsu and scored 248 and uniben gave me fishery so Bros don't insult people's intelligence cos u just crossed jamb, today am a proud pharmacist of delsu via pd program.peace
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by glimpse33(m): 9:40am On Mar 12, 2016
awesomesossy:

Patiently waiting for ur postume score nd ur course of study aswell....if u are going for medicine and dem no give u botany or zoology or even fishery....then I ll know u are indeed good as u claim..... but before den Farabale jor cool

You Would Be Notified By Me. As Soon As I Get My Admission To Study Computer Science @ University Of Benin (Uniben) cool

Cheers
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Ochinex(m): 9:40am On Mar 12, 2016
SoNature:

Ewu! Self-acclaimed Professor of English Language. In my assessment, OP's Use of English at this level is super good. Many people couldn't even write this good when they were at his level, but today they stand out.

Remember OP just did JAMB, when he's done schooling, I bet your type would hide when he speaks or writes.

So boy, what is your point? and what is super good about his post?
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by slimmybaarbie(f): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2016
dynamo007:
slimmy smal smal oh. . grin

grin grin

I don hear cheesy
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 12, 2016
Mr glimpse33, u may have d right intentions but ur write up showed a lot of pride and arrogance...

Not good bro. u dont just open ur mouth and say someone is dull because he failed an exam. A lot of factors are involved. Not good bro...
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by bal: 9:47am On Mar 12, 2016
Na true talk my guy

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by jayceekaJ(f): 9:47am On Mar 12, 2016
Just stop stop stop! Nigga you should be grateful. What's your problem? Hell yeah... We have lazy students but you can't practically say everyone who failed was lazy. I mean how does it sound to you? Definitely they not gonna remark jamb but it doesn't give you such right to type just about anything. Please!! You should be considerate. #and don't tell me to rewrite or feel sorry for Me. I'm a 300 level medical student. #Peace

3 Likes

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Panzerfaust(m): 9:47am On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:

I Have Been Reading Online Posts On Nairaland, MySchool & Some Other Blogs, And I Kept Seeing Lazy Users Screaming, Calling For The Scrapping Of Jamb 2016.

After This Post, Richiez , olawalebabs , Fynestboi & Lalasticlala Should Stop Paying Attention To Those UnPrepared/ Dull Candidates Calling For The Scrapping Of JAMB 2016. Because, As Far As You Are Intelligent, You Must Definitely beat The Mere 180+ Cutoff Mark, Even If Your Result Was Poorly Marked.

Jamb Has Been In Existence Since 1978. And It Has Been The Only Body Screening Secondary School Leavers Before Post Utme Was Introduced In 2005.

Fast forward To 2015 When CBT Was Fully Introduced, Its Safe To Say That It Was Success. And Now 2016, And I Must Say It Is A Huge Success As Well. For All Those Screaming #RemarkJamb2016 / #ScrabJamb2016, I Am Sorry To Say You All Are Dead Heads, Empty Brain.

Before You Throw Stones At Me. I Also Wrote This Years Jamb And Scored 243, Reason Was That I Prepared 100%. I Got All My Essential Chemistry, Physics, Maths & English Text Books. Plus Downloaded The Syllabus Of Each Subject & Read It Word For Word. (That's The Criteria For Passing JAMB)

I Didn't Rely On Past Questions Like Most Of You Did. I guess That's The Reason Why Y'all Failed. Also, Most Of Y'all Spent All Your Time On Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter While The Wise Ones Was Busy Preparing.

Plus Those Of You Making Stupid Suggestions On Scrapping Jamb, Meaning Whosoever Passed WAEC Would Just Go And Sit For Post Utme. WTF
WAEC Is The Most Corrupt Exam Body, As SS3 students No Longer Write WAEC By Themselves. They Now Depend On Miracle Centers.

My Advice To Those Who Scored Below 180 In This Years Jamb Exam Is: Quit Most Of Your Online Activities & LOVE Your Book. For God's Sake What Is Wrong With This Indomie Generation

You Guys Are Just Too Lazy To Read. And It Is The Lazy Ones That Are Screaming #ScrapJamb, While The Intelligent Ones (Me Inclusive) Are Already Preparing For Post Utme.

#Peace!

[/font][/i]

MODIFIED:

OR

What If JAMB 2016 Is Officially Remarked And You Scored Below What You Got Before
First of all, take down that profile pic, cause its not yours. Maybe low self esteem prevented you from using your real pic. Secondly, you can make your point without calling anyone dull. You said you had 243, while I don't believe you even wrote UTME in the first place, ill give you the benefit of doubt on the issue. Everyone who wrote the exam complained of logistical issues with the server. Also, some people ended up with scores that they know they don't merit. In conclusion, learn to make your point without sounding like a 13 year old. If JAMB believes that the exams are credible, then it should not be scared of remarking it. That is the fact.

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Parkac(m): 9:48am On Mar 12, 2016
Hmmmm... Every aboki with his own kettle. Before you proceed for Change of course, endeavour to check the post-UTME cut off marks for all universities and polytechnics in Nigeria from http://campusportalng.com/jamb-cut-mark-universities-polytechnics-nigeria/
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by oyinberry(f): 9:48am On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:

#Peace!

[/font][/i]

MODIFIED:

Scrapping Jamb, Some Other Persons
Were Favored. What's Going To Be Their

OR

Now this is officially the dumbest and most annoying Post I've read since i joined nairaland..i mean its so rude and uncalled for...Mtcheww..Your pride stinks..."The intelligent ones like you"...well i dunno who you are but i hope your thanking God for your intelligence coz more intelligent people your age are six feet under the ground nd it dosent cost God a thing to take ur breath away.. Like i said before your pride stinks..nd its nauseating...
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by sketcherJ(m): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:

#Peace!

[/font][/i]

MODIFIED:

OR

op u are good..looks like u took this words outta my mouth. I am always peeved when i see dumb ones calling for the scrapping of jamb.am always like u mad or something?.. Wishing u success in ur post.ume bro..wish I could give u a 1000 likes..by d way don't mind d unserious ones here attacking ur post

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Arole4krist: 9:49am On Mar 12, 2016
Not only technical prob... Including marking ish. Cnt jst imagine i got 36 in english i blasted. Even if my grammar z bad, dnt i knw emphatic stress,word stress or forcados. God dey o. Physics wey be lyk revision. I got 34, wtf! 194 in total. Avnt bin mysf since monday 7th. Voices cn be heard here, alongside Twitter nd Facebook r better platforms to express ourselves. # RemarkJamb2016.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

200 Questions And Answers From The Book Independence / UNILAG Student Wins 4-inch Heels Shoe Race Competition (Photos) / Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.