Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! (38427 Views)

Why Post Utme MUST Be Scrapped Completely (5 Reasons) / Five Good Reasons Why Post Utme Should Not Be Scrapped / See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by chibuzineo(m): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
Mr operator, i must say dat i admire ur courage. but sincerely it could be deduced 4rm ur write up dat u know nothing about exams in general. u should have followed the thrend of this years jamb result first before coming up to start boasting. dont u wonder y jamd added 4o marks across board to those dat wrote on the 27th and 29th of march. Mr operator even those that submitted empty result jamb still released score 4 dem. without fear or favour i believe dat marks would still be added across. plz take my word 4 dat.
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
slimmybaarbie:

Yeah smiley
08060423357. Let's talk more. Thanks
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Shedybliss98(m): 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
I don't blame him, he obviously paid JAMB and they sold somebody's results to him .
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by slimmybaarbie(f): 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
08060423357. Let's talk more. Thanks

Okay.
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by glimpse33(m): 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
amen. Which institution and course are you going for?

Computer Science, University Of Benin.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by SaNcHiS(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:

Firstly, Quoting The Whole Post Shows How Null You Are.

Secondly My Score Is Weak, Yes I Might Have Scored 300+ But Since They Keep Screaming That The Exams Was Poorly Marked, I Guessed Thats Why It Settled @ 243.

Meaning, The Intelligent Ones (Me Inclusive) Are Not Supposed To Lament Under Such Circumstances.
cool

Are you a human being or what.. dead skin or an animal. was it suppose to be a testimony or are you just worshiping your skull brain. insulting everyone because of numbers. God made it possible for you. but that doesn't give you any right to speak with no brain. You are intelligent indeed. look behind you and see people that made it with out jamb. (God forbid) but what if your UTME brings you down, who will you blame. some words are better left unsaid.
I so much hate your type of person, Cause i will be among the people that will stone you if an opportunity is given
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Davryme(m): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
webninja:

Lol.. and you're not lazy? you are contradicting yourself here... this shows how unintelligent you are, your score is even weak compared to how cheap the exam was, plus are you not part of the indomie generation?

*the intelligent ones.. NOT "the intelligent once" lol.. ode..

Brother u dey vex.....lol....I feel u.....just sum truth in wat he said but went too far....am sure dis was not his first jamb..if not is first jamb what happened to his previous post ume....? Gus he was just brilliant den but now intelligent
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by baronchuks(m): 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
I have been reading the comments and the post...and I have just some advice to give to the opt....stop feeling like you know it all when your score is a meagre 243...people like u re very boastful when u actually know nothing....that u re a little fortunate..to score 243...doesn't mean others are so daft....learn to b humble and encourages others rather than being immature and throwing unnecessary words....by the way.am a pharmacist and have nothing with jamb..but am here to encourage others as post ume is still another chance...thanks

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by stevecr7(m): 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:
JAMB 2016 SHOULD NOT BE SCRAPPED/REMARKED...

I Have Been Reading Online Posts On Nairaland, MySchool & Some Other Blogs, And I Kept Seeing Lazy Users Screaming, Calling For The Scrapping Of Jamb 2016.
I Simply Read & Laugh At These Posts.

After This Post, Richiez , olawalebabs , Fynestboi & Lalasticlala Should Stop Paying Attention To Those UnPrepared/ Dull Candidates Calling For The Scrapping Of JAMB 2016. Because, As Far As You Are Intelligent, You Must Definitely beat The Mere 180+ Cutoff Mark, Even If Your Result Was Poorly Marked.

Jamb Has Been In Existence Since 1978. And It Has Been The Only Body Screening Secondary School Leavers Before Post Utme Was Introduced In 2005.

Fast forward To 2015 When CBT Was Fully Introduced, Its Safe To Say That It Was Success. And Now 2016, And I Must Say It Is A Huge Success As Well. For All Those Screaming #RemarkJamb2016 / #ScrabJamb2016, I Am Sorry To Say You All Are Dead Heads, Empty Brain.

Before You Throw Stones At Me. I Also Wrote This Years Jamb And Scored 243, Reason Was That I Prepared 100%. I Got All My Essential Chemistry, Physics, Maths & English Text Books. Plus Downloaded The Syllabus Of Each Subject & Read It Word For Word. (That's The Criteria For Passing JAMB)

I Didn't Rely On Past Questions Like Most Of You Did. I guess That's The Reason Why Y'all Failed. Also, Most Of Y'all Spent All Your Time On Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter While The Wise Ones Was Busy Preparing.

Plus Those Of You Making Stupid Suggestions On Scrapping Jamb, Meaning Whosoever Passed WAEC Would Just Go And Sit For Post Utme. WTF
WAEC Is The Most Corrupt Exam Body, As SS3 students No Longer Write WAEC By Themselves. They Now Depend On Miracle Centers.

My Advice To Those Who Scored Below 180 In This Years Jamb Exam Is: Quit Most Of Your Online Activities & LOVE Your Book. For God's Sake What Is Wrong With This Indomie Generation

You Guys Are Just Too Lazy To Read. And It Is The Lazy Ones That Are Screaming #ScrapJamb, While The Intelligent Ones (Me Inclusive) Are Already Preparing For Post Utme.

#Peace!

[/font][/i]

MODIFIED:

I Felt That At This moment That Everyone Seems To Be Protesting On
Scrapping Jamb, Some Other Persons Were Favored. What's Going To Be Their
Fate If It Is Eventually Scrapped

OR

What If JAMB 2016 Is Officially Remarked And You Scored Below What You Got Before
one word...FOOL

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Thobilobah(m): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hmmmmnnn........ I must say, the Op is quite misinformed, I know of a person who wrote this same JAMB, did only two subjects and had 257. "Mr Intelligent", please do the math for two subjects and see if its actually possible. The fact that you got lucky doesn't guarantee that you are more intelligent. Watch it, those "dull ones" according to you may even become greater than you. PeAcE

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:

Computer Science, University Of Benin.
We are both going to uniben? lets see whether you go pass post ume with all this ur boasting
#Pride Comes before a fall
Keep boasting

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by yors: 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
it would av bin better if u had kept quite... cos Dat 243 or wateva u scored doesn't guarantee u for admission yet...it took u d grace of God. you should only pray Dat u sud not be not be a victim of jamb..so many candidates re are complaining bitterly and ur here causing chaos...candidates burning midnight candle and wit a smile on their faces answering d question and expecting a gigantic marks and jamb did everything to d greatest bewilderment and they were marked down...pls bro be altrusive...

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by KingEManis(m): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
Op u're a bastard... OMO Ale
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
Temidayo9:
May God bless you and crown your effort in post Jamb exam

Amen
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by simplyolat(m): 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
what is this one saying? You've been noticed sha. Kindly swerve aside.
Twenks
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
simplyolat:

Twenks
swirry. Hope you aint angry? Didnt really mean all those things i said earlier

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Codyt(m): 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
AYOBAMEE911:
My contribution is that your tirade does not suggest The Topic you gave it.

Bro, calm down. in truth no one ever fails jamb. see the definition of failure in Jamb terms.

Failure is described as a phenomenon where scores obtained CAN NOT get one MATRICULATED for that academic year. that you scored 243 or 342 does not guarantee you a space in tertiary institution.

Remember Winston Churchill said, "Success is determined by the ability to go from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm."

to you Bro: intelligence will take you to the tops. character keeps you there.

To my fellow Jambites: No matter what happens. don't let that score score your destiny. I believe in you. Yes you. you are then one we are waiting for.

I end on this note: Exams are not the true test of knowledge. show the world the stuff you are made of. then jamb would send you an apology message for giving you DEFLATED scores.

+Like if you agree
God bless you!!!! *doors cap*
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by glimpse33(m): 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
CaptainECole:
We are both going to uniben? lets see whether you go pass post ume with all this ur boasting
#Pride Comes before a fall
Keep boasting

Bro, I Am Not & Will Never Boast. For What? I Only Stated The Obvious!. Nothing But Success Is What I Wish Us All In This Our Academic Journey
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by glimpse33(m): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
Lalasticlala mynd44 Kindly Lock The Thread. Thanks
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by MRlecturer2050: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:

I Have Been Reading Online Posts On Nairaland, MySchool & Some Other Blogs, And I Kept Seeing Lazy Users Screaming, Calling For The Scrapping Of Jamb 2016.

After This Post, Richiez , olawalebabs , Fynestboi & Lalasticlala Should Stop Paying Attention To Those UnPrepared/ Dull Candidates Calling For The Scrapping Of JAMB 2016. Because, As Far As You Are Intelligent, You Must Definitely beat The Mere 180+ Cutoff Mark, Even If Your Result Was Poorly Marked.

Jamb Has Been In Existence Since 1978. And It Has Been The Only Body Screening Secondary School Leavers Before Post Utme Was Introduced In 2005.

Fast forward To 2015 When CBT Was Fully Introduced, Its Safe To Say That It Was Success. And Now 2016, And I Must Say It Is A Huge Success As Well. For All Those Screaming #RemarkJamb2016 / #ScrabJamb2016, I Am Sorry To Say You All Are Dead Heads, Empty Brain.

Before You Throw Stones At Me. I Also Wrote This Years Jamb And Scored 243, Reason Was That I Prepared 100%. I Got All My Essential Chemistry, Physics, Maths & English Text Books. Plus Downloaded The Syllabus Of Each Subject & Read It Word For Word. (That's The Criteria For Passing JAMB)

I Didn't Rely On Past Questions Like Most Of You Did. I guess That's The Reason Why Y'all Failed. Also, Most Of Y'all Spent All Your Time On Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter While The Wise Ones Was Busy Preparing.

Plus Those Of You Making Stupid Suggestions On Scrapping Jamb, Meaning Whosoever Passed WAEC Would Just Go And Sit For Post Utme. WTF
WAEC Is The Most Corrupt Exam Body, As SS3 students No Longer Write WAEC By Themselves. They Now Depend On Miracle Centers.

My Advice To Those Who Scored Below 180 In This Years Jamb Exam Is: Quit Most Of Your Online Activities & LOVE Your Book. For God's Sake What Is Wrong With This Indomie Generation

You Guys Are Just Too Lazy To Read. And It Is The Lazy Ones That Are Screaming #ScrapJamb, While The Intelligent Ones (Me Inclusive) Are Already Preparing For Post Utme.

#Peace!

[/font][/i]

MODIFIED:

OR

What If JAMB 2016 Is Officially Remarked And You Scored Below What You Got Before
You are on point bro. A 14+ girl in Federal Girls Government School, BENIN CITY (who is presently to write WAEC AND NECO) scored 256 in the just concluded JAMB EXAM. This tennager intends studying pharmacy at the University of Benin. Her classmate even did better with a score of 256.
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by MRlecturer2050: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
KingEManis:
Op u're a bastard... OMO Ale
You appear to be the bastard to me.

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Naldogen(m): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
MRlecturer2050:
You are on point bro. A 14+ girl in Federal Girls Government School, BENIN CITY (who is presently to write WAEC AND NECO) scored 256 in the just concluded JAMB EXAM. This tennager intends studying pharmacy at the University of Benin. Her classmate even did better with a score of 256.
U ARE VERY WRONG. I CUD AV IGNORED DS THREAD BUT JUST COULDN'T,NOT AFTER READING GLIMPSE33'S post.I AV BEEN WRITTING JAMB FOR THE PAST 5YRS, NOT COS AM TOO DULL BUT FOR R*NS, never had below 250, NEVER! and 3 subject will always cross 200.wrote 2 papers same day last Tuesday 6:30am and 9:30am. Shaded the same answers cos the questions are the same. had 338 in the 6:30am session and 161 in the 9:30am . same question same subject. How can u explain that. @GLIMPSE33 or whatever name is I hope u gain admission into UNIBEN who told u, u are better than those who were scored below 200 mark? u shud be grateful that urs wasn't as bad as others, not calling them lazy. I pity all those young jambites and I can feel their pain, I know it will be difficult for people to truly believe them,but many Senior Medical student from Uniben knows they are saying the truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by flyingdragon: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
This glimpse33 is possessed! Had I seen this earlier than now, i'd have called broom service on you for serious deliverance. cheesy grin

The fact that JAMB scored you 243 doesn't mean you passed in you UTME, that's part of the mendacity we are talking about.
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Nwanna2588: 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
This serious! My boy that wrote JAMB on 8th of this month is yet to know his score. Contrary to expectation, JAMB has not uploaded his result. Is this normal?

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:

#Peace!

[/font][/i]

MODIFIED:

OR

Looks like you Are afraid of scoring lower than you did if it should be remarked so shut up. There is something wrong somewhere coz i saw brillant students failing and lazy ones that complained and cried after writing the exam that day get high scores in subjects they were sure they wrote nothing worthwhile
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by SaNcHiS(m): 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
I think is high time this trend is close before someone starts having a bad dream......
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
You all should cut the op some slack, as it is evident in his posts that he is young and naive so consequently i would not want to call him a fool because he is young so that makes him a young fool. I have once been a victim of JAMB irregularities that made me to sit for the exam on a four different occasion i never failed in any of those attempts if what you call the pass mark is 200, in fact i never scored below 220 considering that i was not even given a calculator to use in my first attempt, but you see we all want different things in life that was why i had to knock four times before i was able to get into my desired school and department while some of my mates who didn't have up to the least of my scores were already in school then, now if there is any exam that is not a true test of knowledge it's the UTME and the major problem are technical issues, I'm not sure but i doubt If JAMB do conduct a periodic check on those exam centres to know if they are in good conditions ,I'm not exactly proud to say this but this is Nigeria where nothing works well , most of the centres that have been accredited by JAMB have bad servers which pose a serious threats to candidates login on and off intermittently. My submission is that Nigeria is not ready for computer based test and for the good of all parties involved JAMB should reversed to the ppt because JAMB has already acknowledged her incompetence and incapability by adding 40 points to the scores of some candidates which they are yet to tell us if it's a bonus or compensation or probably both, and it will be totally fair if these candidates are allowed to resit the examination . And to my friend the op, congratulations because you are lucky but what you don't know is that in this game of JAMB Incompetence some people are luckier than you perhaps those that are not even as brilliant as you but fell into the generous mark book of JAMB which give them an edge over you in the post UTME, and if your university of choice is such school that do have at least 50,000 aspirants and your department is such that do have 7000+ aspirants, i have been there before, i enjoin you to partake in this protest against the gross misconduct of the scam called JAMB so you won't come back here in few months time and curse yourself over the tomfoolery which you've displayed here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by 2SWT(f): 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
ThatNaijaNigger:

You prepared '100%' but scored '243'
lol

Op sef is a dullard

I got 252 last year without reading hard

This one that jamb dashed 243 is making noise here

#remarkjamb2016
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Walelavender(m): 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
glimpse33:

Thank You Sir
You are welcome Best regards
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by Youngtrice(m): 12:10am On Mar 13, 2016
So you are saying you're intelligent and those who failed are dull
Dude, I have friends in my lecture house who are k telligent and came out the best on Jamb mock only for them to write their main exam and score relatively low marks.
Even a friend who got 314 wasn't even satisfied with his result because he got less than 50 in physics.
I got 234 and I wasn't even satisfied with my phy and chem score, even the scores were fishy, maths and English was 60, phy and chem was 57. See the way it was shared And phy and chem score is supposed to be an even number .
A friend who wrote 27th, his score was sent to him as 272 but when he checked online he saw 233, the following week he saw 212 and now it's saying no result yet.
So please don't come here typing trash, not everyone who failed is dull, even the jamb was aware that they had problems.
Re: JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! by simplyolat(m): 5:35am On Mar 13, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
swirry. Hope you aint angry? Didnt really mean all those things i said earlier

No, i dont just get angry like that this is a forum and i dont realy knw you and we even be fwend later in future, because this world is a small place,

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student / Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University / Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.