Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,571 members, 7,861,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Relationship Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice Needed (2609 Views)

In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / Relationship Advice Needed / Relationship Advice For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Advice Needed by Bsmiles49(f): 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hi guys, please pardon my mistakes cos I'm not that good in writing.This is my question to male romancelanders
. I know a friend( female) who doesn't know how to ask guys for money, infact people in general cos she's too shy to ask, note: Not that doesn't she is not in need. Now there is this friend of hers that she likes and vice versa, but whenever they are together and she buys something, he always wants to pay but she doesn't allow him cos she doesn't want to be indebted to him. Now to my question
1. Guys, after u realise a girl is not after ur money, do you want her to rely on you for somethings?
2. If you go out and she wants to pay for the things she bought while you are there, how do u feel( do u feel embarrassed)?
3. Even when she doesn't ask, would you still give her. Reason: Some guys will say since she didn't ask, she is satisfied.

Tosyne2much your attention is needed.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by tosyne2much(m): 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
This one wey you use my name open floor, lemme try if I can answer your questions sha cheesy

1. Guys, after u realise a girl is not after ur
money, do you want her to rely on you for
somethings?

Ladies who don't rely on guys for financial and material assistance are precious stones in the eyes of guys.. However, guys like it when they force a lady to accept money/gifts from them.. In fact, a lady who's not demanding is much more valuable than a virgin lady. Take it or leave it

2. If you go out and she wants to pay for the
things she bought while you are there, how do u
feel ( do u feel embarrassed)?

It depends on the situation. Some situations warrant you pay sha while some situations may not demand such.. Mind you, there's no law stating that a dude should always be the one to pay for anything his gf buys

3. Even when she doesn't ask, would you still give her. Reason: Some guys will say since she didn't ask, she is satisfied

Just as I said earlier, ladies who don't demand money from guys are always very respected/honoured. My gf has never for once asked me for a kobo but I always try to be sensitive to her needs so as to make provision for it.. On the contrary, I don't blame guys who are not sensitive enough to know when their girlfriends are in need. It's not that they aren't caring or stingy but because you can expect someone to know what you lack when you are mute?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by agarawu23(m): 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
Yeah
I know FEW ladies who don't give a fvck about Guy's cash but I am still searching for one angry .

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by ThuGnificenX: 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Am sorry but let her remain that way.. Don't ask any guy for money.
Of she needs money, let her call her father... If on a date, they should go Dutch.
A boyfriend is not a job opportunity. angry

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by ThuGnificenX: 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
agarawu23:
Yeah
I know FEW ladies who don't give a fvck about Guy's cash but I am still searching for one angry .

pls look for 2...

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
cool
Talk not cool undecided
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by agarawu23(m): 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
pls look for 2...
one is scarce and u are still talking about 2 cheesy
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by ThuGnificenX: 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
agarawu23:
one is scarce and u are still talking about 2 cheesy
one for u and one for me... grin
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Bsmiles49(f): 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
cool
Talk nah
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by agarawu23(m): 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
one for u and one for me... grin
oga park well joor grin
Where I wan see them cheesy
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Bsmiles49(f): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
U guys are not answering my question o
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fine. If she doesn't want me to pay and she insists, i ll let her pay.

Save my cash.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by ThuGnificenX: 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bsmiles49:
U guys are not answering my question o
look again.. My answer is up there
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by ThuGnificenX: 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
agarawu23:
oga park well joor grin
Where I wan see them cheesy
it's the sad part... Women no wan do anything productive again apart from makeup and makeup and makeup and they forget to make up their lifes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by agarawu23(m): 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
it's the sad part... Women no wan do anything productive again apart from makeup and makeup and makeup and they forget to make up their lifes
lwkmd grin
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
Well, Op, i'm lyk dat. I fvcking hate asking guys 4 money even my blood brothers. Dats my mama influence, she's a strong womann So, let her just be herself and I hope she finds d right man to treat her right. Dats why I always wonder whr all dis guys dey see girls wey dey beg 4 money

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Bsmiles49(f): 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
HateU2:
Well, Op, i'm lyk dat. I fvcking hate asking guys 4 money even my blood brothers. Dats my mama influence, she's a strong womann So, let her just be herself and I hope she finds d right man to treat her right. Dats why I always wonder whr all dis guys dey see girls wey dey beg 4 money
Thank God ladies lyk u are still around to change their mindset just that they are not patient to look for the good girls

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by tosyne2much(m): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
HateU2:
Hmmmmm !! cool
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hmmmmm !! cool
nd he's here again undecided undecided
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by tosyne2much(m): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
HateU2:
nd he's here again undecided undecided
And so are you cheesy
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Bsmiles49(f): 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
This one wey you use my name open floor, lemme try you can expect someone ?
Thank you very much kiss
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
agarawu23:
Yeah

ThuGnificenX:
pls look for 2...
agarawu23:
Yeah

Abegi make e touch you people for heart make una make am three
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bsmiles49:

Thank God ladies lyk u are still around to change their mindset just that they are not patient to look for the good girls
kiss kiss
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
And so are you cheesy
Answer d question tongue
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by tosyne2much(m): 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
HateU2:
Answer d question tongue
I have already done that... My post has been modified cheesy
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
I have already done that... My post has been modified cheesy
Clap 4 yaself cheesy
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by agarawu23(m): 6:40am On Mar 12, 2016
discoprophet:

Abegi make e touch you people for heart make una make am three
hehehehe cheesy
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by mayor20(m): 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
ilobasama:
Fine. If she doesn't want me to pay and she insists, i ll let her pay.

Save my cash.
Ijebu man

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by halfricanadian(f): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
agarawu23:
Yeah

search no more for i am here
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
mayor20:

Ijebu man
hehehehheeh......abi na mayor. No time
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by agarawu23(m): 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

search no more for i am here
you will need to apply formally grin
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by firstking01(m): 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
This one wey you use my name open floor, lemme try if I can answer your questions sha cheesy

1. Guys, after u realise a girl is not after ur
money, do you want her to rely on you for
somethings?

Ladies who don't rely on guys for financial and material assistance are precious stones in the eyes on guys.. However, guys like it when they force a lady to accept money/gifts from them.. In fact, a lady who's not demanding is much more valuable than a virgin lady. Take it or leave it

2. If you go out and she wants to pay for the
things she bought while you are there, how do u
feel ( do u feel embarrassed)?

It depends on the situation. Some situations warrant you pay sha while some situations may not demand such.. Mind you, there's no law stating that a dude should always be the one to pay for anything his gf buys

3. Even when she doesn't ask, would you still give her. Reason: Some guys will say since she didn't ask, she is satisfied

Just as I said earlier, ladies who don't demand money from guys are always very respected/honoured. My gf has never for once asked me for a kobo but I always try to be sensitive to her needs so as to make provision for it.. On the contrary, I don't blame guys who are not sensitive enough to know when their girlfriends are in need. It's not that they aren't caring or stingy but because you can expect someone to know what you lack when you are mute?
sine na you she prefer, meka kuku sidon here put hand for jaw dey look cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 3 Real Reasons Why Men Don’t Want You After Having S*x With You. / Now Isn't He A Genius At Bleaching? What A Shame! (photos) / 10 Insane Nipplé Tattoos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.