Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

Relationship Advice Needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice Needed (2608 Views)

In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / Relationship Advice Needed / Relationship Advice For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by halfricanadian(f): 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
agarawu23:
you will need to apply formally grin
How will i apply grin
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by agarawu23(m): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

How will i apply grin
start from pm with full content of your request. cheesy
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by halfricanadian(f): 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
agarawu23:
start from pm with full content of your request. cheesy

cheesy oga na resumé u wan make i write?

Dis one na crios employment o shocked
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by agarawu23(m): 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy oga na resumé u wan make i write?

Dis one na crios employment o shocked
mi o kin se TV killed to n trace mi? angry
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by halfricanadian(f): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
agarawu23:
mi o kin se TV killed to n trace mi? angry

cheesy its not my fault its cos u too hot kiss kiss asin u are highly flammable like fuel in d tanker wink
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by ShayGirl(f): 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
Wow!!! Really nice topic

*spreads mat and watches with kin interest!*
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by agarawu23(m): 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy its not my fault its cos u too hot kiss kiss asin u are highly flammable like fuel in d tanker wink
if dollyjoy catch u lipsrsealed

I no fit seperate fight oo cheesy
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by tosyne2much(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
firstking01:
sine na you she prefer, meka kuku sidon here put hand for jaw dey look cry
You don finally turn me to woman wrapper abi?
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by firstking01(m): 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
You don finally turn me to woman wrapper abi?
nor be me talk am ocheesy
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by sunstyle(m): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bsmiles49:
Hi guys, please pardon my mistakes cos I'm not that good in writing.This is my question to male romancelanders
. I know a friend( female) who doesn't know how to ask guys for money, infact people in general cos she's too shy to ask, note: Not that doesn't she is not in need. Now there is this friend of hers that she likes and vice versa, but whenever they are together and she buys something, he always wants to pay but she doesn't allow him cos she doesn't want to be indebted to him. Now to my question
1. Guys, after u realise a girl is not after ur money, do you want her to rely on you for somethings?
2. If you go out and she wants to pay for the things she bought while you are there, how do u feel( do u feel embarrassed)?
3. Even when she doesn't ask, would you still give her. Reason: Some guys will say since she didn't ask, she is satisfied.

Tosyne2much your attention is needed.
OP you are talking about urself, not your friend. so let us be friend.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Bsmiles49(f): 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
sunstyle:
OP you are talking about urself, not your friend. so let us be friend.
Lol
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by davidif: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2016
Bsmiles49:
Hi guys, please pardon my mistakes cos I'm not that good in writing.This is my question to male romancelanders
. I know a friend( female) who doesn't know how to ask guys for money, infact people in general cos she's too shy to ask, note: Not that doesn't she is not in need. Now there is this friend of hers that she likes and vice versa, but whenever they are together and she buys something, he always wants to pay but she doesn't allow him cos she doesn't want to be indebted to him. will say since she didn't ask, she is satisfied.

This friend you are talking you sure say no be you sha?

Either way back to your questions

Now to my question
1. Guys, after u realise a girl is not after ur money, do you want her to rely on you for somethings?
2. If you go out and she wants to pay for the things she bought while you are there, how do u feel( do u feel embarrassed)?
3. Even when she doesn't ask, would you still give her. Reason: Some guys

1. Nope.
2. Not really. Now having said that, I would prefer to pay for my own things myself.
3. Nope. I don't like the thought of someone i am dating asking me for money.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by davidif: 10:49am On Nov 18, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Am sorry but let her remain that way.. Don't ask any guy for money.
Of she needs money, let her call her father... If on a date, they should go Dutch.
A boyfriend is not a job opportunity. angry

21 gun salute sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her / ‘my Pastor Speaks In Tongues Whenever I Sleep With Him’-girl Reveals / He Wiped Her Slap Two Good Times...then This Happens (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.