Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. (38420 Views)

Ntel And Their Weird 4G LTE Network!! / Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result / Ntel Makes First Volte Call In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by cassyrooy(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
Tizzie:
Finally, we have something to hold onto other than press releases and what have you.

NITEL, now NTEL has launched their website – Ntel.com.ng – that gives you information about NTEL, how to contact them and most importantly a platform that will allow you reserve an NTEL number.

I already got mine which i coined from my DOB. Hurry before your special number is gone !

CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOURS - http://www.ntel.com.ng/reserve-generate.php
I wont reserve any number, i'll simply port to Ntel.

2 Likes

Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by malachytochukwu(m): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sucre nwa nnewi
SUCRE007:
Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by iyanuden(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Thief
Jorussia:
Its a minimum of 20gb for #2000,or Ntel should not bother entering the Nigeria telecom industry.
Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by haconjy(m): 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
good but mine not given yet
Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by onos217(m): 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
Perhaps, the dead shall rise again!
Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by Amitex(m): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
ruphytelecom:
Are they coming back from the dead

That makes them ZOMBIE grin grin grin grin
Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by Craigston: 12:23am On Mar 13, 2016
What's the meaning of this? Are they disclaiming liability totally, even for situations beyond our control? I think these clauses are ambiguous.

12. You will indemnify, keep harmless and defend ntel against any claims, losses, costs and liabilities arising from any claims by you or any third party, in connection with the use or misuse of the Site.
So you are required to defend them even when they cause damages to you by their actions or inactions?

14. ntel is not liable whether in contract, tort, under statute, for misrepresentation or otherwise (including in each case negligence) and whether or not the party concerned was advised in advance of the possibility of such loss or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential howsoever arising under or loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of anticipated savings, loss of opportunity, loss of business, wasted expenditure, loss from business interruption, loss or corruption or destruction of data, loss of contracts, loss from expenditure of time by managers and employees, liability to third parties, pecuniary losses arising from goodwill, or loss of or damage to goodwill; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, resulting from your use of or inability to use the Site, or from your relying on the accuracy or completeness of the Site content.
Why will they not be liable for the results of the content they post on their website? I'm not comfortable with this.

18. ntel will not disclose any information of a confidential nature obtained as a result of the use of the Site to any person other than their employees, employees or officers of its affiliated company, professional advisers and suppliers. Information of a confidential nature excludessada) Any information which became available to the public other than through a breach of the Terms;(b) Information lawfully in the possession of the recipient before the disclosure took place; (c) Information for which disclosure is required by law, by an order of court or by any government authority.
So the government, or really anyone who has a political mandate in any capacity, can go to them and say, "hey, I want you to give me every information you have about lala, and even the ones you don't have presently. Get them all and dump them in my laps", and they'll obediently dump your digital biography in the hands of any such one? In a country where the law has as many representations as there are scoundrels?

22. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.
This is obviously debatable. We cannot determine this until the whole terms, and their relationships to one another, are fully understood by us. That will involve clarifying the other ambiguous clauses first.
Well, I'm just paranoid because of our common experience in the hands of MTN, Etisalat, Glo and Airtel. Can someone explain the quoted clauses to me?

2 Likes

Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by redcliff: 1:02am On Mar 13, 2016
UrbanMystique:
Anything less down 100 naira for 5gb daily or 1000naira unlimited monthly, their sims will rot in gift baskets.

Smh. Because they are producing data from nothing right? Some people would just open mouth and be talking trash. In europe it cost 10 euros for 1gb of nonthly data. Thats 4000 in nigeria and you are complaining..

1 Like

Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by mekybabe1: 4:03am On Mar 13, 2016
Thank you for this wonderful info. I just reserved some numbers now. Pls any info on Job application would also be appreciated. Thank you.
Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by koxi: 5:37am On Mar 13, 2016
Lovely. I just did mine.
Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by periwyte2(m): 8:34am On Mar 13, 2016
Tizzie:
Finally, we have something to hold onto other than press releases and what have you.

NITEL, now NTEL has launched their website – Ntel.com.ng – that gives you information about NTEL, how to contact them and most importantly a platform that will allow you reserve an NTEL number.

I already got mine which i coined from my DOB. Hurry before your special number is gone !

CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOURS - http://www.ntel.com.ng/reserve-generate.php

Nice 1

1 Like

Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by UrbanMystique: 10:02am On Mar 13, 2016
redcliff:

Smh. Because they are producing data from nothing right? Some people would just open mouth and be talking trash. In europe it cost 10 euros for 1gb of nonthly data. Thats 4000 in nigeria and you are complaining..
what is the minimum wage in Europe and Nigeria mr dead brain.
Sky 4g bradband 200minutes costs just 10 dollars no expiration date.
And people still think its expensive unlike LAN.
Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by Elerineye01(m): 10:05am On Mar 13, 2016
The rebirth of Nitel. Naija is moving
Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by viktor556(m): 10:16am On Mar 13, 2016
I have a feeling they are going to crash data prices
Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by fabulous01(m): 11:10am On Mar 13, 2016
Monscenae
Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by Yorubago(f): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
Why get a number before the service is launched... Don't make sensé to me..
Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by JohnnieZM(m): 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
Yorubago:
Why get a number before the service is launched... Don't make sensé to me..
useless hype, that was what people did b4 Etisalat was launched...but how many of them still use the lines today? Vanity!

1 Like

Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by drunkpunk(m): 11:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
I'd advice ya'all just reserve. It doesn't cost a thing. Rather than bite your finger few years from now
Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by Yorubago(f): 7:33am On Mar 14, 2016
JohnnieZM:
useless hype, that was what people did b4 Etisalat was launched...but how many of them still use the lines today? Vanity!
I wonder why people would believe this..
Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by Heshei: 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
Please has anyone gotten a mail confirmation from NTEL ..was able to reserve but have not seen any mail from them. any one in my shoes
Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by Tizzie: 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
Heshei:
Please has anyone gotten a mail confirmation from NTEL ..was able to reserve but have not seen any mail from them. any one in my shoes

Just be patient
Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by Heshei: 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
@Tizzie ... I guess you are a staff of Ntel...If yes have they concluded recruitment exercise ?
Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by sherifos: 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
can you predict what the call rates and data charges will be like http:///ntel-data-plans-tarrif-plans-and-number-reservation/
Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by Tizzie: 7:18am On Mar 16, 2016
Heshei:
@Tizzie ... I guess you are a staff of Ntel...If yes have they concluded recruitment exercise ?

i am not a staff, just here to help.
Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by gingerman876: 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
Really? Let me go and reserve my number
Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by omoalajah(m): 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
They should be able to provide good internet and at cheap price
Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by kolexepana: 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
omoalajah:

They should be able to provide good internet and at cheap price
Forget am, na Nigeria you dey.
Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by 360koncepts: 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
This development should help. To improve competition
Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by yinka360nl1: 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
We should now have good quality of communication.
Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by Mmidollas: 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
Please someone help me i cant complete the registration after i fill in my details it will load and nothing will happen.
Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by udy4real(m): 9:15am On Apr 21, 2016
Can't reserve any number,why?
Re: NTEL Number Reservation Available Here. by Tizzie: 9:42am On Apr 21, 2016
Mmidollas:
Please someone help me i cant complete the registration after i fill in my details it will load and nothing will happen.

are you using a phone or laptop

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? / Motorola Is Officially Back In Nigeria; Unveils New Range Of Smartphones / Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.