Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Why Become A Commercial Pilot? - Many Pilots Never Admit #11 - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Become A Commercial Pilot? - Many Pilots Never Admit #11 (21755 Views)

Two Nigerian Sisters Who Are Pilots (Photos) / What Are The Necessary Steps I Can Take To Be A Commercial Pilot? / How Much Do Airline Pilots Earn Monthly In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Become A Commercial Pilot? - Many Pilots Never Admit #11 by Great504: 12:42am On Jun 22, 2016
Hello Sir, I am strongly interested too. Please, I will want the guide info. excellencygreatseun @gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Why Become A Commercial Pilot? - Many Pilots Never Admit #11 by Pdizzle(m): 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: Why Become A Commercial Pilot? - Many Pilots Never Admit #11 by petengine(m): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Why Become A Commercial Pilot? - Many Pilots Never Admit #11 by Olargee: 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
Being an airline pilot is all I ever wanted to be since i was in primary 4. The training is too expensive and I neither have financiers nor parents who can foot the bill. Makes me cry atimes and I know for sure that I will continue to regret my lack of opportunities till my last breath. I wept the day i entered the cockpit of an A380 after a flight from London to Dubai. To the pilots here, conquer the skies and have safe landings.
Re: Why Become A Commercial Pilot? - Many Pilots Never Admit #11 by Great504: 8:34am On Oct 20, 2016
Please send me too. It's my dream I hope to reach very soon. Excellencygreatseun@gmail.com
Re: Why Become A Commercial Pilot? - Many Pilots Never Admit #11 by IAmXcessiz(m): 9:46am On Oct 28, 2016
naruto02:

College of aviation is a long story. They announced the sale of form 4 sp31 (standard pilot course 31) that was late 2013. People bought forms for 10k in spqce that late 2013 to 2015 august when 287 people wrote the exam and just 8 were picked. They needed more so the purchase of form was open again that was when i bought the form around september then i wrote the exam december 2015 d paper that the invigilator was holding had almost 100 plus names but only 61 of us wrote the exam. They asked us to wait for them to go and mark it. After an hour to 2 they came back and called 5 people out and said thats all. It was around february this year i saw notification that the school is resuming and the fee has been increased. I cant go to that kind of school to waste my time oo

I just submitted my form last week
Re: Why Become A Commercial Pilot? - Many Pilots Never Admit #11 by IAmXcessiz(m): 9:55am On Oct 28, 2016
flowjoe:
petengine im a student pilot in NCAT,zaria. i have my PPL, currently on hour building would be graduating in about 2-3 months time,
what about u?

I have a friend that just graduated this year
Re: Why Become A Commercial Pilot? - Many Pilots Never Admit #11 by IAmXcessiz(m): 10:05am On Oct 28, 2016
petengine:

The best school so far is CAE but very expensive. I recommend you go for PEA. my main reason is that; the employ their student pilots immediately after training as flight instructors. this is crucial as it will help u to build the necessary flying hours to land a flying job as a pilot. NB: while building additional hours as an instructor u also get paid at the same time. 99% of flying school pass out students after obtaining 250 hours meanwhile u need up to 500 hours to land a flying job and 1500 hours for major airlines. how then can u get the additional hours to enable you apply for jobs as a pilot? PEA answers this questions.

to answer other of ur questions u need to send me your email so I can send you a complete guide to becoming a commercial pilot. its eBook and completely free of charge.

I will love to get a copy too...... idowumicheal35@yahoo.com
Re: Why Become A Commercial Pilot? - Many Pilots Never Admit #11 by flowjoe: 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
IAmXcessiz:

I have a friend that just graduated this year
whats his name?
Re: Why Become A Commercial Pilot? - Many Pilots Never Admit #11 by IAmXcessiz(m): 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
flowjoe:
whats his name?
Andrew
Re: Why Become A Commercial Pilot? - Many Pilots Never Admit #11 by flowjoe: 9:19am On Oct 30, 2016
IAmXcessiz:

Andrew
dark complexion? from niger state, hes my paddyman cool
Re: Why Become A Commercial Pilot? - Many Pilots Never Admit #11 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
petengine:
We’re biased, but we really do love flying! That’s why we’re inviting YOU, one of the fearless few to join the industry. Here are a few reasons why you should become a commercial pilot:

AN ELITE CLUB: Be part of a select few who can operate aircraft worth millions of dollars and be responsible for the safety and well-being of hundreds of people.

PRESTIGIOUS: People look up to and respect airline pilots; it’s a career you and your family can be proud of.

GREAT PAY: Commercial pilot, especially captains earn above-average salaries and receive many fringe benefits.

HUGE DEMAND: The world needs half a million new pilots in the next two decades. Analysts believe that airlines, cargo and charter companies will continue to need thousands of pilots in the next 10 years. Retirements and new aircraft orders are fueling demand. Are you going to be one of them?

TRAVEL PERKS: How would you like to begin the day in one country and end it in another? You get paid to travel and a great seat up-front is always reserved for you! Again, Free travel for employees and their immediate families

ADRENALIN RUSH: Flying is an exhilarating experience, especially with you at the helm! It requires you to be at your best, every single flight.

NEVER BORING: There’s always something to do even in the most routine flight. “Stay ahead of the plane” is something your instructors will instill during training. Beats a desk job, right?

OPPORTUNITY FOR ADVANCEMENT: The more you fly, the more you qualify. Lots of room for improvement and promotions when you reach certain milestones.

SUPER CHALLENGING: This field is for people like you who crave challenges. There will be obstacles, set-backs, and failures. But it doesn’t matter because you LOVE it!

BECAUSE IT’S YOUR DREAM: Stop day dreaming and get to it!

see #11 here:http://www.ansacareers.com/become-commercial-pilot/
Pls Sir I am also in need of the eBook .
xstaincollection@yahoo.com..
Re: Why Become A Commercial Pilot? - Many Pilots Never Admit #11 by IAmXcessiz(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
flowjoe:
dark complexion? from niger state, hes my paddyman cool
that's cool.... do you mind if I can have your contact
Re: Why Become A Commercial Pilot? - Many Pilots Never Admit #11 by santyrex: 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
petengine:

The best school so far is CAE but very expensive. I recommend you go for PEA. my main reason is that; the employ their student pilots immediately after training as flight instructors. this is crucial as it will help u to build the necessary flying hours to land a flying job as a pilot. NB: while building additional hours as an instructor u also get paid at the same time. 99% of flying school pass out students after obtaining 250 hours meanwhile u need up to 500 hours to land a flying job and 1500 hours for major airlines. how then can u get the additional hours to enable you apply for jobs as a pilot? PEA answers this questions.

to answer other of ur questions u need to send me your email so I can send you a complete guide to becoming a commercial pilot. its eBook and completely free of charge.

Please would love to have the ebook udofiaiboro@gmail.com THANKS
Re: Why Become A Commercial Pilot? - Many Pilots Never Admit #11 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
petengine:

please sir I am also interested in the eBook my email is xstaincollection@yahoo.com
Re: Why Become A Commercial Pilot? - Many Pilots Never Admit #11 by ibodom: 12:36am On Jan 07, 2017
dmark6193@gmail.com
Re: Why Become A Commercial Pilot? - Many Pilots Never Admit #11 by osa8ty: 11:11am On Jan 08, 2017
cool
Re: Why Become A Commercial Pilot? - Many Pilots Never Admit #11 by bilard(m): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
petengine:

HI please I would also like to have a copy of the ebook, my email is bilardosinulu@gmail.com
Re: Why Become A Commercial Pilot? - Many Pilots Never Admit #11 by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 09, 2018
A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Management An Art Or Science ? / Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! / Go Back To School At Age 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.