Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex (5808 Views)

Ladies, This Is How Your Body Changes When You Start Having Sex / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by Eddygourdo(m): 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hahahaha. I laugh like this whenever I see a victim of women cock and bull stories. 7years of washing the car, while other non loving men drove it. God please bless this world with more car washers like the OP. I have a fetish for sleeping with people's gfs. Lmao
Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by Dannidom(m): 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
Steal her pata for seven days and seven nights fuvt am anyhow spill your whole crew on it take it to her and show her the consequencies of her action

come and give testimony of the Lord's doing

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Likes Staying Naked When She Visits(advice Needed) / Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences / Regrets After Sleeping With A Slum Boy..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.