Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? (34454 Views)

Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back / Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy / OAP Freeze Fires: Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by mummydirect(f): 10:00am On Mar 12, 2016
danemenike:
TB Joshua is a man of God.
so this gentle man is a man of devil abi? smhhhh, let dem go and pick up that prophet bikoooo, what type of preferential treatment is this? Honestly, they should just let this man go, since tb Joshua is an untouchable god, then they should also let this young man go, though with fine or something to refrain others from carrying out the same mistakes and may the souls of the departed rest in peace. #justiceforall
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by tammie24: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2016
did tb joshua build the house that collapsed?
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by greatiyk4u(m): 10:06am On Mar 12, 2016
codedguy1:

You are the one exposing yourself the more, showing that you lack basic rreasonable comprehension of simple straightforward issues.

“Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere
ignorance”…………Martin Luther King Jr.

U be coded guy without code!
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by mummydirect(f): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2016
Elijahrona2:

Don't insult God's chosen. Everyone are innocent unless proven guilty. TB Joshua is an international figure. If his case isn't treated well, it'll start an international protest
Eheeeeee! so this guy na local figure. Nigeriansssss!!!!! when shall we stand up for justice, honesty, truth and fairness to all. huhhhh, I shake my head in outright disappointment.
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by brunofarad(m): 10:11am On Mar 12, 2016
;
Bros you no go understand grin

hammedkola:
Welcome to Nigeria grin

*Please tell brunofarad of farad contractors not to break his head via his signature" angry
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by mummydirect(f): 10:13am On Mar 12, 2016
yemi1261:
Bible says 'touch not my annoited and do my prophet no harm', this is what is getting judges scared
Akukooooo, even Jesus while on earth subjected himself to the laws of the land, by paying taxes, how much more a prophet. Abeg his case should be reopened and handcuffed like those guys. .#justiceforall.
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by beautycrush24(f): 10:21am On Mar 12, 2016
For once, i agree with dis freeze guy. I've always wondered why TB Joshua is not in jail. The problem with Nigeria is Nigerians. Just imagine what some people are saying. And u want nigeria to grow. Smh
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 12, 2016
TB josuha and the MD of lekki gardens aren't on the same level. One is a General overseer, ofan intercontinetal churxh, a prophet, and possibly a GOD

While the other is just an ordinary employee, a glorified secretary and errand boy.

He was decieved by the md status, but MD pass MD and man pass man for naija,

Jus becos u dey drive lexus jeep like dangote no mean say u reach I'm level, he should chill out in jail and let TB joshua pray for him.
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by codedguy1(m): 10:24am On Mar 12, 2016
greatiyk4u:

“Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere
ignorance”…………Martin Luther King Jr.

U be coded guy without code!

This will be my last reply to you!

You are now quoting MLKJ. How that helps your position is debatable.

You claimed because the Scoan collapse happened in GEJ era that's why probably no arrest was done. Now that the MD of Lgardens has be arrested for a similar collapse its because Buhari is in power.

I am telling you that regardless of who was or is in power the rule of law should prevail and if buhari's dispensation can go back 13 or 15yrs to indict saraki and even arrest people who committed crimes in the GEJ era why can't this also be visited.

If the lekki Gardens MD was arrested, then atleast the MD or whoever is responsible for the scoan building should also be arrested and questioned but none of these was done and you are here quoting MLK.

Your own ignorance epic!

2 Likes

Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 12, 2016
He's right.
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 12, 2016
mummydirect:

Akukooooo, even Jesus while on earth subjected himself to the laws of the land, by paying taxes, how much more a prophet. Abeg his case should be reopened and handcuffed like those guys. .#justiceforall.

But TB is not Jesus, he is a GO almost GOD on earth, why should you compare a glorified bricklayer with him.

This a man who prayed for GEJ and his life changed, better respect our prophet, before his jet lands on ur roof
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 12, 2016
greatiyk4u:
TB joshua's case happened under clueless ineffective buffoon When it was business as Usual while this one happened under Mr Integrity who call a spade a Spade.
commit sucide if you hate tb joshua .was gudluck lagos governor ..so each state a house colapse the president should jail the owner abi
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 12, 2016
danemenike:
TB Joshua is a man of God.
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by NifemiOlu(m): 10:32am On Mar 12, 2016
Freeze is a fool.
Is TB Joshua a contractor?
The owner of Lekki gardens is Godswill Akpabio. He's walking free too. Contractors get arrested not owners.
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by lanjazzy(m): 10:38am On Mar 12, 2016
Nigerian laws are made for the poor, not so rich and influential people.
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by hammedkola(m): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2016
brunofarad:
;
Bros you no go understand grin

I do very well, just pulling your legs... grin grin...God bless da hustle
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by QuentinDay: 10:44am On Mar 12, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
The Lekki Gardens building collapse led of the death of over 30 people. TB Joshua's church building killed 116.

Yesterday, Lekki Gardens MD Richard Nyong was arrested by the police and arraigned in court to face charges for the tragic deaths. He was later remanded in Panti prison and denied bail. TB Joshua refused to appear for the building collapse trial and he's still free.

OAP Freeze is blasting authorities:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeKMGGkYYDk
Eye Witness: Lekki Gardens Dream Or Nightmare Pt 1
cc vooks
Richard (i.e. CEO & MD) had it coming a long overdue time ago
All Lekki Gardens antics, land grabbings, shoddy workmanship, blocking road by building across public highway etc are littered all over YouTube
Richard & Co's (i.e. Odofin Taiwo the contractor) cup was spilling over the cup brim
Karma is a biiitch

I give am to Amode, hin get liver past Fashola and GEJ, to have publicly ordered that Richard & Co go make themselves available to the authorities
Richard & Co thought it was business as usual when they carelessly breezed in to the police
but the police wasted no time in holding them by the trousers' belt and detaining them

TBJ being smart as usual, checked out of the country, fighting from a far
hoping the dust will settle and the case forgotten about
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by brunofarad(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2016
Lol

Thanks man

All drinks on me wink

hammedkola:

I do very well, just pulling your legs... grin grin...God bless da hustle
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2016
baebae:
welcome to Nigeria where influential people are untouchable.

under an ex President government 2.1billion dollars went kaboom!! and now he has received an African leadership award

Madame Allison was able to avoid being probed due to " illness"

the truth is that this country needs serious deliverance. only God can save us

There was once a country

-baebae
the emancipation we need is already underway, although it will still take sometime for us to get there! The 1st most important step we took is voting out d IB.
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:58am On Mar 12, 2016
dollarking:
commit sucide if you hate tb joshua .was gudluck lagos governor ..so each state a house colapse the president should jail the owner abi
sshow me where he says he hates TB! U only want to derail d fact by bringing sentiment into mata!
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by tuniski: 10:59am On Mar 12, 2016
greatiyk4u:

2015 case already in court b4 he came on board?
Take a chill pill bro.
What then stops him from Doubling up on it. Abi na only political foes' corruption be his forte? Does it even matter when an offense was committed or under whose govt court case started? Anyway, to those pro buhari, he never does wrong!
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by gragraboy: 11:08am On Mar 12, 2016
MrPresident1:
There are people that are pillars in the society, they have mass appeal and command large followership, TB Joshua is one of them, My Nyong is not one of them.
And so?....
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by emmymdk: 11:16am On Mar 12, 2016
Because this is Nigeria
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by Saladin25(m): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2016
tuniski:

What then stops him from Doubling up on it. Abi na only political foes' corruption be his forte? Does it even matter when an offense was committed or under whose govt court case started? Anyway, to those pro buhari, he never does wrong!

Is Buhari the judiciary.... Ex-governor of Lagos state administration took the case up against TB Joshua. If the executive interfere into Judiciary matter, many people will call them Tyrants. The court of law will do justice to that. Mekue for national peace.
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by MrPresident1: 11:20am On Mar 12, 2016
isick:

Oga! That is not an excuse for him not to be in jail. Lekki Gardens MD is a pillar in the society although in lagos to certain level. #JusticeForAll
kikiki, go put am for jail now, kikiki
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2016
MrPresident1:
There are people that are pillars in the society, they have mass appeal and command large followership, TB Joshua is one of them, My Nyong is not one of them.
Stop all these many many grammar! The answer is short and simple! In d case of TB, justice was subverted because of his status and d demeanour of d govt in power then! Simple
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by xtervaganza(m): 11:25am On Mar 12, 2016
If you need answers to his question just look at the retared€d reply he got in that screenshot
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:25am On Mar 12, 2016
Saladin25:

Is Buhari the judiciary.... Ex-governor of Lagos state administration took the case up against TB Joshua. If the executive interfere into Judiciary matter, many people will call them Tyrants. The court of law will do justice to that. Mekue for national peace.
wrong answer my friend! Is it another judiciary has thrown Lgardens in jail now? No! Its same judiciary acting differently when presented with same case scenario!

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by MrPresident1: 11:25am On Mar 12, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Stop all these many many grammar! The answer is short and simple! In d case of TB, justice was subverted because of his status and d demeanour of d govt in power then! Simple

Simple! Go put TB Joshua for prison na, simple! Kikiki
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 12, 2016
MrPresident1:

OKay....hmmm
That gives'em the right to be murderously negligent to the tone of 100's of lives.

You re nut.

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by maasoap(m): 11:33am On Mar 12, 2016
Elijahrona2:

Don't insult God's chosen. Everyone are innocent unless proven guilty. TB Joshua is an international figure. If his case isn't treated well, it'll start an international protest
And international protest will mean what exactly?
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:33am On Mar 12, 2016
MrPresident1:

Simple! Go put TB Joshua for prison na, simple! Kikiki
No there is no need for us to do that! We re only analysing d reality of d situation! But hopefully this judicial disparity will be properly analysed by d appropriate authority from now onward and proper redress shall be done! Hopefully! Jus watch tins unfolds as sombdy has jus asked the 1st important question; why is one walking free while d oda iss thrown I jail?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic / Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number / Kizz Daniel Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos: Cute Boi Like Vado Na Girls Dey Rush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.