Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? (34456 Views)

Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back / Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy / OAP Freeze Fires: Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by rhozaay(m): 11:34am On Mar 12, 2016
go n retweet it...he's right... if they arrest Jesus na ordinary TB Joshua den no fit

na here e dey end...comments
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by zeongeon: 11:34am On Mar 12, 2016
Elijahrona2:

Don't insult God's chosen. Everyone are innocent unless proven guilty. TB Joshua is an international figure. If his case isn't treated well, it'll start an international protest
what do you mean by international figure and protest ?? with reasoning like this when will Nigeria get better.

Are you trying to say God is happy with employers or organizations who neglect the health, safety and welfare of there workers and the public. I hope you know that Jesus obeyed civil authority and Christians are instructed to obey civil authorities. and one way of obeying civil authorities is to building using construction standards and codes.

I bet God wont be happy about the death of a 116 people as a result of negligence to health , safety and environment .

Your point goes to show that you don't even understand Christianity. Just in case you don't know, complying with standards and codes and ensuring the health safety and welfare of your force is expected of a true Christian.
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by 4nobody4every1: 11:35am On Mar 12, 2016
cool
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by zeongeon: 11:40am On Mar 12, 2016
They failed to persecute TB Joshua doesn't mean we should fold our arms and watch work men and women die while some end up having life altering injuries. This lekki garden case is a start point and can lead to revisiting of so many other neglected cases.

Today may be lekki gardens tomorrow can be your place of work or the place of work of your loved one. The earlier the better we speak up on the health safety and welfare of work men, women and the public the better for us.

Remember,

Accident is unexpected Visitor.
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by NifemiOlu(m): 11:59am On Mar 12, 2016
beautycrush24:
For once, i agree with dis freeze guy. I've always wondered why TB Joshua is not in jail. The problem with Nigeria is Nigerians. Just imagine what some people are saying. And u want nigeria to grow. Smh
You're agreeing wrongly.
The owner of a business is not always liable to court. Let me give you an example. If you eat any Dangote product and fell sick and you decided to sue, do you feel you'd be taking Alhaji Aliko Dangote to court himself? No. It's the MD of that particular plant that produced the product you ate.
If you know Lekki gardens very well, Akpabio is the owner. Why is he not in jail or arrested now? It's the managers who are meant to be arrested. For TB, the MD or contractor who handled the building would be the one(s) to be arrested not TB.
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by hifaif1: 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
TB dodging the law definitely tells that he was more than just a client. We also heard about how he tried to bribe a journalist. If he has nothing to hide, why is he dodging the law? He should at least respect the law's invitation. What would a man of his caliber tell his followers when he reads St. Paul's admonitions to Christians to respect constituted authorities?

Man of God my foot!!!
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by persius555(m): 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
Lesson to all construction companies in Nigeria. "Please stop employing quack building contractors". The nigerian building industry has been plagued by this phenomenon. It is high time we standardize this industry.
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by uchejames2(m): 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
Na God get judgement...... tb Joshua will be disgraced by God himself any power pass that one?
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by TheAlchemist: 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
kaeforum:
TB josuha and the MD of lekki gardens aren't on the same level. One is a General overseer, ofan intercontinetal churxh, a prophet, and possibly a GOD

While the other is just an ordinary employee, a glorified secretary and errand boy.

He was decieved by the md status, but MD pass MD and man pass man for naija,

Jus becos u dey drive lexus jeep like dangote no mean say u reach I'm level, he should chill out in jail and let TB joshua pray for him.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry!
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by Bonapart(m): 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
Mr freeze dnt impose curse on yourself. The lives God has use TB JOSHUA to save are more than millions..... Be warned
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by silent10(m): 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
greatiyk4u:
TB joshua's case happened under clueless ineffective buffoon When it was business as Usual while this one happened under Mr Integrity who call a spade a Spade.
I wil buy u lunch 4 dis. THUMBS UP
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by kingsfield(m): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
baebae:
welcome to Nigeria where influential people are untouchable.

under an ex President government 2.1billion dollars went kaboom!! and now he has received an African leadership award

Madame Allison was able to avoid being probed due to " illness"

the truth is that this country needs serious deliverance. only God can save us

There was once a country

-baebae
Plz try n b objective in ur comment.There was once a Baebae.

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by vooks: 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
QuentinDay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeKMGGkYYDk
Eye Witness: Lekki Gardens Dream Or Nightmare Pt 1
cc vooks
Richard (i.e. CEO & MD) had it coming a long overdue time ago
All Lekki Gardens antics, land grabbings, shoddy workmanship, blocking road by building across public highway etc are littered all over YouTube
Richard & Co's (i.e. Odofin Taiwo the contractor) cup was spilling over the cup brim
Karma is a biiitch

I give am to Amode, hin get liver past Fashola and GEJ, to have publicly ordered that Richard & Co go make themselves available to the authorities
Richard & Co thought it was business as usual when they carelessly breezed in to the police
but the police wasted no time in holding them by the trousers' belt and detaining them

TBJ being smart as usual, checked out of the country, fighting from a far
hoping the dust will settle and the case forgotten about
How do you even begin to entertain ideas of suing 'messiah of today'?
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by ApexTitan(m): 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
Elijahrona2:

Don't insult God's chosen. Everyone are innocent unless proven guilty. TB Joshua is an international figure. If his case isn't treated well, it'll start an international protest

International protest where? Who will protest against fair treatment here?

People like you continually provide excuses for your leaders that's part of the reason many things are so bad with Nigeria
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by ApexTitan(m): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
Bonapart:
Mr freeze dnt impose curse on yourself. The lives God has use TB JOSHUA to save are more than millions..... Be warned

Wonderful, so the people he put at risk and those who died in his property that was shoddily built mean nothing because he is a famous pastor?

You do not realise that you insult and desecrate the Name of your Creator just because you want to exonerate this pastor from any wrong doing.

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by numericalguy(m): 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
MrPresident1:
There are people that are pillars in the society, they have mass appeal and command large followership, TB Joshua is one of them, My Nyong is not one of them.

Extremely dumb post made by an extremely dumb guy.

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by nwaanyiukwu: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
Richard is so handsome.. I know he's only being punished because he's not yoloba
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by Bonapart(m): 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
ApexTitan:

Wonderful, so the people he put at risk and those who died in his property that was shoddily built mean nothing because he is a famous pastor?

You do not realise that you insult and desecrate the Name of your Creator just because you want to exonerate this pastor from any wrong doing.
You have no idea what happened there so just keep quiet
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by blackprowler: 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
applemark:
Bro, it's a simple question , a learned and enlightened enigma like yourself surely can answer.... Or should I break it down to bit size you can comprehend? Atheist, traditionalist, Scientologist , antichrist, Buddhist or free thinkers, if you care to look in this book you failed to understand due to your level of intelligence, you would see what we are going through right now is already mapped out in this book, like a blueprint of our existence on this planet, it's your choice to follow or ignore.

"Belief...is a matter of faith, not science. For the believer, evidence is irrelevant. For the scientist or skeptic trying to talk to a believer, discussion is futile."
- Patrick Snyder
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by sunday2012(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
baebae:
welcome to Nigeria where influential people are untouchable.

under an ex President government 2.1billion dollars went kaboom!! and now he has received an African leadership award

Madame Allison was able to avoid being probed due to " illness"

the truth is that this country needs serious deliverance. only God can save us

There was once a country

-baebae
there may be need for resolution
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by ApexTitan(m): 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
Bonapart:
You have no idea what happened there so just keep quiet

Then extend the same treatment to everyone else in a similar situation.

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by mummydirect(f): 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
kaeforum:

But TB is not Jesus, he is a GO almost GOD on earth, why should you compare a glorified bricklayer with him.

This a man who prayed for GEJ and his life changed, better respect our prophet, before his jet lands on ur roof
well, I have expressed my views and am certain within my innermost being that you understood every bit of my intent towards this matter, hence, no need to drag further cos all I stand for his #justiceforall.
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
i wish nigeria will stop judging people by their position and wealth and instead judge by the rule of law. some1 said he is a man of God (like seriously, are u 4 real?) so he is above the law eh?
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by Frankestein08(m): 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
greatiyk4u:
TB joshua's case happened under clueless ineffective buffoon When it was business as Usual while this one happened under Mr Integrity who call a spade a Spade.

and who says ur so called "Mr Integrity" cannot revisit Tb Joshua's case! ehn!!!
If ur point means that only crimes under his regime shld b punished, then I see a lot of witless humans like ursef walking amidst us.
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by Frankestein08(m): 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
MrPresident1:
There are people that are pillars in the society, they have mass appeal and command large followership, TB Joshua is one of them, My Nyong is not one of them.

Am sure God ll consider that too at the gates of heaven!
U need help.
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by isick(m): 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
victorazy:

Be in jail as what? As a construction company or what? I dey confuse here. I tot TBJ is a prophet I never know he construct too.
As the owner of the building
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by victorazy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
isick:

As the owner of the building

Oga don't speak out of ignorant. Engineer is one responsible for building defects not the owner.
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by MCRUEMUS: 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
Raiders:
That fake prophet should be locked up in jail for using over 100 people for sacrifices
PLS I ADVICE U TO RESHAPE UR DESTINY THAT IS BATTERED FOR HAVING THE GUTS TO INSULT D ANOINTED PROPHET. RUBBISH COMMENT

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by Iyamar(f): 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
Raiders:
why should God forgive me for saying the truth? 117 people were sacrificed by TB Joshua
When do u become God that know the truth. Nawao for u o
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by niceangel: 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
One is from the west while the other is from south south . So use ur sense and Google ur brain.
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by isick(m): 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
victorazy:

Oga don't speak out of ignorant. Engineer is one responsible for building defects not the owner.
So was Lekki Gardens MD an Engineer. Please, next time don't jump because I never said the owner was responsible. Thanks
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by Thobilobah(m): 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
danemenike:
TB Joshua is a man of God.
Man of God you say?? Imagine your parents and siblings were among the 116 lives lost after the crash you wouldn't be here spewing balder dash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number / Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic / Kizz Daniel Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos: Cute Boi Like Vado Na Girls Dey Rush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.