Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election (5794 Views)

What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu / David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) / What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by tuniski: 11:39am On Mar 12, 2016
1United1:

Comedian and a Deluded PDP IPOB Youth
I guess u are a Utd fan, if true, I hail. Anyway, delusion is when citizens in millions who are disenchanted with the reality of failure this chanji has turned to, are dismissed as ipoB,pdp,wailers. Just know that the true weight of that dismissal will be felt on election day. People were dismissive of broom wavers b4 last election today it is history. Won't u rather learn from that?
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Tokt: 11:41am On Mar 12, 2016
Carmal90:

stop this nonsense you are peddling,pls did you listen and understand the implications of what your ameachi said, he brought thugs to government house, why? because he is also a known cult,why didn't he probe or hand them over to the police or DSs then... stupidity of the highest order

Are u ok? why do u think these criminals now hated him now? do u think that was how they started when he brought them in? why dont u use ur brain and think for once. Already they have pending cases with SSS. Its because these criminals knows Amaechi isnt for such that they chose to jump ship to wikes camp and have swore allegiance to him. Wike is a criminal and they in turn loves him. QED.

3 Likes

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by 1United1: 11:42am On Mar 12, 2016
tuniski:

I guess u are a Utd fan, if true, I hail. Anyway, delusion is when citizens in millions who are disenchanted with the reality of failure this chanji has turned to, are dismissed as ipoB,pdp,wailers. Just know that the true weight of that dismissal will be felt on election day. People were dismissive of broom wavers b4 last election today it is history. Won't u rather learn from that?

Mr. Man, Calm down! PDP Can Never Win Any general election in Nigeria again....Nigerians Hate corruption...and that Name
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by CharlesPhc: 11:42am On Mar 12, 2016
Tokt:
Did u hear when he said these are his boys and he knows them well when being challenged by segun? did u hear when he said he brought them to govt house? did u hear when he said that one was a case file with SSS for murder already? Did u hear when he said its the current governor that is shielding them all? u are talking rubbish.

I heard when he told the SSS to provide evidence against him or release him within 48hrs. They released him. Why didn't they provide the evidence and then charge him to court? Several years after, Amaechi is accusing him of what he claimed the SSS had no evidence against. I do not know the CTC Chairman but my point is why engage in character assasination on air. If he alleges, he should take a step further to show proof
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Tokt: 11:44am On Mar 12, 2016
tuniski:

Even for your mind u know that is a joke. Buhari/apc only got 52% and pdp 48%. That gives 3% error margin. As it stands today, more than 20% sai baba chanters have lost faith in the scam called change.

Just watch it as pdp makes a spectacular return. Even in kano the crack is evident as kwankwaso is suspended cos he his only apc in the face but pdp in spirit.

Let me indulge this nonsense talk for now. Lets even assume ur percentage is true. so u think these ones will choose to go back to the killer party eh? u are a joke. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Carmal90(m): 11:46am On Mar 12, 2016
Tokt:

Are u ok? why do u think these criminals now hated him now? do u think that was how they started when he brought them in? why dont u use ur brain and think for once. Already they have pending cases with SSS. Its because these criminals knows Amaechi isnt for such that they chose to jump ship to wikes camp and have swore allegiance to him.

you are not OK, are you telling they turned criminals over night? you are part of gullible Nigerians apc thought every Nigerian are, slowpoke telling me they jump ship because he won't condone. nonsense
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by CharlesPhc: 11:46am On Mar 12, 2016
Tokt:

Yes, even Jonah-daft ur hero sold power plants so thats no big deal. infact Jonah-daft template was the basis and rivers had far higher returns than the fg returns. Did u hear when Amaechi said Wike has stopped and restricted the buyers of the power plant from accessing the plant either to operate or carry out maintenance work in the plant since he became governor? If wike has stopped the new owners from working, how is that Amaechis problem? why blame Amaechi for Wikes wicked decision.
Use ur brain bro. Next question please................

If they bought over those assets legally, what is stopping them from taking Wike to Court?
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by IVORY2009(m): 11:53am On Mar 12, 2016
Tokt:

Let me indulge this nonsense talk for now. Lets even assume ur percentage is true. so u think these ones will choose to go back to the killer party eh? u are a joke. grin grin grin

APC? shocked
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Tokt: 11:54am On Mar 12, 2016
CharlesPhc:

I heard when he told the SSS to provide evidence against him or release him within 48hrs. They released him. Why didn't they provide the evidence and then charge him to court? Several years after, Amaechi is accusing him of what he claimed the SSS had no evidence against. I do not know the CTC Chairman but my point is why engage in character assasination on air. If he alleges, he should take a step further to show proof

[b]Good. u are gradually putting ur brain to work. i will assume u accept all other points i raised because this is the only issue u pointed out out of so many i raised for u.
Did u also hear when he said he was a speaker then (as regards the release stuff). do u know how many years ago was this? are u aware they were all in PDP then? what evidence do u expect him to give then even if he had them. besides, that the SSS released u doesnt men there werent evidence. The political gladiators then could have decided not to go forward with the case again as it is now that wike isnt ready to prosecute these criminals.. the bottom line is, the case isnt closed and Amaechi said so by saying that their files remain in SSS. Amaechi doesnt need to do anything again, its for wike to stop shielding criminals.
Beside, about character assaination, can u count the number of times these fools called CTC chairmen has lied against the lion several times publicly? did u hear when one of them called to accused him of being in the know of the kidnappings that is happening in Ubinma? isnt that character assaination against the minister? stop being a hypocrite and speak against that too.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Tokt: 11:58am On Mar 12, 2016
CharlesPhc:

If they bought over those assets legally, what is stopping them from taking Wike to Court?

Arrant nonsense. Omereji investigated the sale and no where in the report was Amaechi indicted for the sale. The decision of the new owners on what to do is not amaechis business but their business. they may decide not to go to court but dialogue with the govt, thats their cup of tea.
The bottom line is only a fool will blame Amaechi for the power station not working when it was Wike that has chased them out illegally. by May 29, 2015 when amaechi was leaving they were working before wike chased them out. face ur wicked wike for it not Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by tuniski: 11:59am On Mar 12, 2016
Tokt:

Pdp's defeat was never about party but, a class resolve to remove GEJ. A day in politics is massive let alone 3yrs. Just the same way a rejected GMB who lost 3 consecutive times was suddenly repackaged by the political class and sold to gullible citizens as messiah.
We know better today. The increasing hardship in the country and completel reversal of promise is a campaign for pdp.
Until election comes u won't know nigerians are ready to bring back pdp.
Recent electoral victories on a back to back to back should be enuff evidence of a resurgent pdp.
Candidate GEJ lost to buhari under the conditions present in 2015. Candidate Buhari will lose to pdp come 2019. U can bank it.
Chanji remains a scam.
By the way, 15m against 12.5m is not an assumption it is the fact. 52:48 even with a threat of violence by a region. That won't be the case come 2019. It will be northerner against northerner a choice of two tested parties and citizens then decide under whose governance life was better. Except for a miracle, apc is a goner!
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by CharlesPhc: 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
Tokt:

[b]Good. u are gradually putting ur brain to work. i will assume u accept all other points i raised because this is the only issue u pointed out out of so many i raised for u.
Did u also hear when he said he was a speaker then (as regards the release stuff). do u know how many years ago was this? are u aware they were all in PDP then? what evidence do u expect him to give then even if he had them. besides, that the SSS released u doesnt men there werent evidence. The political gladiators then could have decided not to go forward with the case again as it is now that wike isnt ready to prosecute these criminals.. the bottom line is, the case isnt closed and Amaechi said so by saying that their files remain in SSS. Amaechi doesnt need to do anything again, its for wike to stop shielding criminals.
Beside, about character assaination, can u count the number of times these fools called CTC chairmen has lied against the lion several times publicly? did u hear when one of them called to accused him of being in the know of the kidnappings that is happening in Ubinma? isnt that character assaination against the minister? stop being a hypocrite and speak against that too.[/b]

I didn't respond to any of those your socalled points cos they didn't deserve any. they are off points..!!! No insult intended tho
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Tokt: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
Carmal90:

you are not OK, are you telling they turned criminals over night? you are part of gullible Nigerians apc thought every Nigerian are, slowpoke telling me they jump ship because he won't condone. nonsense

actually, u are the one not ok? why is the above colored not possible especially for those who have no tangible source of livelyhood.
By the way, did u just called ur papa a morron? On top wike issue? u must be going nuts.

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by IVORY2009(m): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
Serenity008:
Am listening to View point on 93.7 Rythem Fm in Portharcourt .
Their guest is the past governor of Rivers State Rotimi Amaechi.

He said something that got me thinking ahead of the rerun election come Saturday.

I quote

"Am in Rivers State from now till the election is over. Let Nyesom Wike come with his thugs let us fight man to man ''

Hmmm, this is not an empty threat ohhh.

Please be careful. If possible, stay indoors

This "Road Transport Minister self" must every election be do or die? Somebody help call this xport man to order!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Tokt: 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
CharlesPhc:

I didn't respond to any of those your socalled points cos they didn't deserve any they are off points..!!! No insult intended tho

On the contrary, u didnt respond because they were obvious truths as against the lies u are trying to shove down our necks. Starting from the lie u peddled about seguns thoughts. shame. u are free anyway.
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by CharlesPhc: 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
Tokt:

On the contrary, u didnt respond because they were obvious truths as against the lies u are trying to shove down our necks. u are free anyway.

Yes wike talks like a illitrate. Thats the truth. can u u compare when Ibims semitari talks and when wike talks? Amaechi was saying the obvious truth. again, succk it up

Why compare with Ibims Semitari; an award winning journalist, writer and publisher? Why didn't he compare with himself?

Why I said your comments didn't deserve my response

If being truthful to ur kind is being insultive then amaechi has no apology for that. the same way he was being truthful about Jonah-daft thievery and misgovernance that u pathetic kind took it for being insultive to him. besides, wike has said much worse. he has publicly threantened, death against INEC officials even of late university lecturers who were supposed to be returning agents for the elections that these lot had to pull out. If Amaechi is a child, wike is a curse.

Its mandatory to grow old but to grow up is a choice... If at your age you don't know how to say the truth in a mature manner then you are the biggest illiterate.
Amaechi threatening to meet Wike man to man, what does he imply? As a statesman and former gov, he should be suing for peace and a peaceful atmosphere during the election and not using those words he used today. He clearly showed this morning that he has been the one fueling the crisis in the state and has come home to deal his final blow

Please tell him that the state is bigger than an individual's selfish ambition oh. They should study history and see how self acclaimed 'great' men fell like a pack of card in the hands of 'small' men
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Carmal90(m): 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
Tokt:

actually, u are the one not ok? why is the above colore not possible especially for those who have no tangible source of livelyhood.
By the way, did u just called ur papa a morron? On top wike issue? u must be going nuts.

spare me this thrash, if you are a media savvy you will know a error/mistakes can never be eradicated, I still stand by my word, your saint ameachi brought the acclaimed thugs or tout to govt house, then he did not know they are thugs and cults but because they go against him he is now saying rubbish, and moreover your statement about my papa shows how poor parental care you have/ had... slowpoke
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Tokt: 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
CharlesPhc:

Why compare with Ibims Semitari; an award winning journalist, writer and publisher? Why didn't he compare with himself?

Why I said your comments didn't deserve my response

Now u are just holding on shafts. ur eventual fall is near grin grin grin
Did Amaechi make the comparison in the interview? I was the one that made the comparison and my post u qouted depicts such. i didnt attribute it to Amaechi, did i?
Secondly, comparing Amaechi to wike is no brainer. Amaechi is miles ahead.
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by jom28gy(m): 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
Which election is that?
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Tokt: 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
Carmal90:

spare me this thrash, if you are a media savvy you will know a error/mistakes can never be eradicated, I still stand by my word, your saint ameachi brought the acclaimed thugs or tout to govt house, then he did not know they are thugs and cults but because they go against him he is now saying rubbish, and moreover your statement about my papa shows how poor parental care you have/ had... slowpoke

Thank goodness its ur worthless words and nothing more. just mere inconsequential words that has no relevance to current scheme of things.
He has made it clear that they WERE all his boys. he fell out of them because of their criminal activities and they all alligned with the lover of criminals wike himself afterwards. Think whatever, it not worth more than the NL page u wrote it on. i only asked a quetion about ur papa because u seem to call him a morron, just wanted u to clear that. again, is he one becuse u have called him such again. grin grin
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Tokt: 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
CharlesPhc:

Its mandatory to grow old but to grow up is a choice... If at your age you don't know how to say the truth in a mature manner then you are the biggest illiterate.

Look into ur mirror, u are looking at one illitrate who claimed he knows seguns thoughts whereas it was a big lie.

Amaechi threatening to meet Wike man to man, what does he imply?

Yes, he implies that he will meet him ballot paper for ballot paper. whatever u chooses to imply from such apart from this is ur cup of tea. this is my understanding and i believe amaechis stance also.

As a stateman, he should be suing for peace and a peaceful atmosphere during the election and not using those words he used today

The words he used so far is far more subtle than the one wike has used so far. if u are yet to criticise wike for his words so far then u are just being hypocritical with ur moral stance. if u are aggrieved, go to court and sue the Generl of common sense to court. grin grin

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Carmal90(m): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
Tokt:

Thank goodness its ur worthless words and nothing more. just mere inconsequential words that has no relevance to current scheme of things.
He has made it clear that they WERE all his boys. he fell out of them because of their criminal activities and they all alligned with the lover of criminals wike himself afterwards. Think whatever, it not worth more than the NL page u wrote it on. i only asked a quetion about ur papa because u seem to call him a morron, just wanted u to clear that. again, is he one becuse u have called him such again. grin grin

this guy is really showing the true colour of his family and lack of his parental care, let me tell you it is cuz of you people God made people like us, you are mad fellow but thank your Goodness you have meet your Savior or healer, you are not ripe to discuss politics with me pls go an learn from your masters, you are a son/ daughter of a bitch and your father is suffering from mental disorder after you fail to treat his initially slowpoke in your family, slowpoke son of a bitch..
NB. if I am ban will create another moniker just for you only...
I am ready
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by IVORY2009(m): 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=Tokt post=43704404][/quote]

Hello Demdem!

I can see you are doing your Oga proud online? The online PA to the min of xport!
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Tokt: 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
Carmal90:

this guy is really showing the true colour of his family and lack of his parental care, let me tell you it is cuz of you people God made people like us, you are mad fellow but thank your Goodness you have meet your Savior or healer, you are not ripe to discuss politics with me pls go an learn from your masters, you are a son/ daughter of a bitch and your father is suffering from mental disorder after you fail to treat his initially slowpoke in your family, slowpoke son of a bitch..
NB. if I am ban will create another moniker just for you only...
I am ready

Arrant nonsense. if u like, create a million monikers, thats ur cup of tea.
again, is ur papa a morron? is it a family trait? do u have mad fellows in ur household? is mental disorder a generationa; curse in ur family?
above all, are u an slowpoke?
These questions needs to be answered.
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Carmal90(m): 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
Tokt:

Arrant nonsense. if u like, create a million monikers, thats ur cup of tea.
again, is ur papa a morron? is it a family trait? do u have mad fellows in ur household? is mental disorder a generationa; curse in ur family?
above all, are u an slowpoke?
These questions needs to be answered.
stop this nonsense, almost all the member if your town no the condition and the problem of your family, initially I did not want to expose you but you caused it and I don't have regrets... Omo olosho son of a mad man.....
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Don2014: 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
Amachi should leave rivers state alone and His Apc parte .lets see what PDP and weike have for da state .I think Amachi and Apc have rule and we have seen their hand so let them keep off. Amachi should know how many people have lost their life in rivers state election.and he went more people to die .and he should know that that state belongs to PDP .and look at APC Fg. Government have not parfom how can APC State parfom.so pls Amachi and Apc should Leave rivers state alone .
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by iconSAGE1(m): 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hmmm the only set of people i pity in this whole threat is the Average man in rivers and the thugs they will use, please my fellow brothers is time to say no to political thuggery..if they want to fight they should face eact other and leave innocent people Alone
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by HzRF(m): 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
PentiumPro:
Wike go don dey fear now.
DSS
ARMY
POLICE
LOYAL MILITANTS
Lol
D ones that can't find tompolo

Or the ones that was rendered useless in Bayelsa?

Just Goan sleep
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by HzRF(m): 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
Tokt:
The interview was just so classic. Amaechi dishing out facts upon facts upon facts and upon facts. Wikes thugs that are CTC chairmen (ikwere and obiaakpor chairmen) even called in and Amaechi shamed them all with obvious truthas against the lies they peddled. Its just so obvious to all sane minds that Wike has been lying to the people of rivers from time memorial. many times Amaechi repeated the phrase ....................Segun (the interviewer) who is ur brother?................to shame Jonah-daft, wike and their shameless kind.These killer members are already peeing in their pants no doubt.

Lol
Self induced stupidity is the worst of all stupidity
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Tokt: 4:07am On Mar 13, 2016
HzRF:

Lol
Self induced stupidity is the worst of all stupidity

as in u are the stupid one in question here right?
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Tokt: 4:10am On Mar 13, 2016
[s]
Carmal90:

stop this nonsense, almost all the member if your town no the condition and the problem of your family, initially I did not want to expose you but you caused it and I don't have regrets... Omo olosho son of a mad man.....
[/s]

Foolish talk. can u swear on this if u are so sure of urself? Can u categorically declare that if untrue, may all ur seeds cough blood till they die off? if u cant, then u remain just another pathological liar.
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Tokt: 4:16am On Mar 13, 2016
Don2014:
Amachi should leave rivers state alone and His Apc parte .lets see what PDP and weike have for da state .I think Amachi and Apc have rule and we have seen their hand so let them keep off. Amachi should know how many people have lost their life in rivers state election.and he went more people to die .and he should know that that state belongs to PDP .and look at APC Fg. Government have not parfom how can APC State parfom.so pls Amachi and Apc should Leave rivers state alone .

And why should that be? These people are all sons of the soil and no abokiii is among them. they have equal and probably more stakes in rivers than wike and his fellow crooks. besides, we are talking of both federal and state legislature here. wont it be a good thing for the state if the executive and legislators are from both political divide? by so doing, wike will steal far less money because there will be serious checks and balances to his atrocities.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Picture Of Atiku Gone Rival On Facebook, "Lets Us Articulate Together" / FG Extends Verification Exercise Of NAL Ex-worker / FG Speaks On When Covid-19 Lockdown Will Be Over In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.