Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election (5796 Views)

What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu / David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) / What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by mideactive: 5:03am On Mar 13, 2016
4get pdp,we've gota move ahead..

tuniski:

I guess u are a Utd fan, if true, I hail. Anyway, delusion is when citizens in millions who are disenchanted with the reality of failure this chanji has turned to, are dismissed as ipoB,pdp,wailers. Just know that the true weight of that dismissal will be felt on election day. People were dismissive of broom wavers b4 last election today it is history. Won't u rather learn from that?
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Carmal90(m): 7:33am On Mar 13, 2016
Tokt:
[s][/s]

Foolish talk. can u swear on this if u are so sure of urself? Can u categorically declare that if untrue, may all ur seeds cough blood till they die off? if u cant, then u remain just another pathological liar.

why would I and why can't I when it is a known fact, ****
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by tuniski: 7:47am On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
4get pdp,we've gota move ahead..

U don't forget pdp except u mean we should forget apc and all political parties. In essence,we should forget democracy else we must reckon with pdp. By the way, we are constantly moving ahead. Pdp moved the nation the bit they could let apc do theirs govt is continuum.
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 13, 2016
CharlesPhc:

So childish of Amaechi to insult a sitting Governor publicly on live broadcast...!!!
Calling him an illitrate.
Only children use insultive words as he did today.

Accusing the Commissioner of Police of collecting bribe from the State government was so reckless to say the least as Segun even asked him if he funded the Police while he was governor and he said yes he did but accussing Wike of doing same is wrong.

Accusing an LG CTC of being a member of a Secret Cult without proof is wrong. If he has any info to that effect he should forward same to the security operatives asap and not come on air

Wike is a governor now abi but when amaechi was there,they went as far as withdrawing his orderlies not to talk of mba the commissioner of police who was bullying amaechi and you are here crying like a she goat.una neva see anything yet.

1 Like

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Tokt: 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Carmal90:

why would I and why can't I when it is a known fact, ****

A known fact because it oozes out of ur anus right. Substantiate ur so called fact unless u remain a pathological liar.

Tokt:
[s][/s]
Foolish talk. can u swear on this if u are so sure of urself? Can u categorically declare that if untrue, may all ur seeds cough blood till they die off? if u cant, then u remain just another pathological liar.
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Carmal90(m): 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
Tokt:

A known fact because it oozes out of ur anus right. Substantiate ur so called fact unless u remain a pathological liar.

it is a known fat, and why would I be wrestling with a mad man child, even Nigeria constitution were specially tailored to satisfy you, why would I prove what is already known it is like asking me to name d gov of rivers state... Omo olosho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Middle Belt Of Nigeria Unveils Own Currency Note / The Buhari Cabal!! Names, Pictures, Profiles of men dragging Nigeria Backward. / Maximum Respect To Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.