Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Help! How Can I Stop This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! How Can I Stop This? (1988 Views)

How Do I Stop My Next Door Neighbor Male From Visiting My Room / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Can I Stop This? by CosmicJames(m): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2016
I have a big or serious problem? I have this strange feelings for my girl: I find her more attractive whenever she is angry and less attrative when she is not. This has caused me to be making her angry most of the time and have been the reason for an ups and downs in our r/ship and she has no idea what's going on with me. I love this girl and honestly and don't like making her angry all the time. The last time, the r/ship almost ended if not for the fact that she truly loves me. I don't want to loss this girl. How can I stop this feeling that has the potentials to break my r/ship?
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by grad2012(f): 11:01am On Mar 12, 2016
Have you told her why you always make her angry? Cos funny enough she might find it sexy lols although its sounds silly but seriouly she might lols.
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by chocolateme(f): 11:02am On Mar 12, 2016
It's strange indeed, were you delivered upside down during birth?
Just joking dear, you need a strong decision for yourself to change.
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by falconey(m): 11:03am On Mar 12, 2016
chocolateme:
It's strange indeed, were you delivered upside down during birth?
Just joking dear, you need a strong decision for yourself to change.

Una go just dey advise half way, what decision now?

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 12, 2016
CosmicJames:
I have a big or serious problem? I have this strange feelings for my girl: I find her more attractive whenever she is angry and less attrative when she is not. This has caused me to be making her angry most of the time and has being responsible for an ups and downs in our r/ship and she has no idea what's going on with me. I love this girl and honestly and don't like making her angry all the time. The last time, the r/ship almost ended if not for the fact that she truly loves me. I don't want to loss this girl. How can I stop this feeling that has the potentials to break my r/ship?

Would you get turned on if she pretends to be angry, or do you want it to be real?

Do you get aroused when you see other women angry or is it just her?

When did you start having this feelings? Did it start with her, or has their been other women like that, probably in your past relationships?
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by ThuGnificenX: 11:04am On Mar 12, 2016
It's normal.. Shows ur sexuality is...
50 shades of grey wink

2 Likes

Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 12, 2016
Mm...weird
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by Predictor007(m): 11:21am On Mar 12, 2016
Mtcheeeeew actually its normal when your bae is romantically boring or too playful..........

You just have to upset her to calm her down

Or

Upset her so u would apologize and while apologizing u get the chance to t**ch etc
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by CosmicJames(m): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2016
Decker:

Would you get turned on if she pretends to be angry, or do you want it to be real?

Do you get aroused when you see other women angry or is it just her?

When did you start having this feelings? Did it start with her, or has their been other women like that, probably in your past relationships?
Q1: No, and I don't want it to be real.
Q2. It is only her
Q3. Lately. It is only her. There never being a girl like that in my life. The truth is: I've dated this girl for a long time. We've breakup before and reunite like 3times in 3yrs. During this time, I've dated other girls, breakup with them and never return to them except this perticular girl. I think she has the ability to tolerate me?
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by Kondomatic(m): 11:27am On Mar 12, 2016
Change has caught up with you finally.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by CosmicJames(m): 11:29am On Mar 12, 2016
grad2012:
Have you told her why you always make her angry? Cos funny enough she might find it sexy lols although its sounds silly but seriouly she might lols.
I have not oo. What if I told her and she change nko?
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by CosmicJames(m): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2016
Kondomatic:
Change has caught up with you finally.
My bro ther, see me weh I no belong to APC oo
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by halfricanadian(f): 11:32am On Mar 12, 2016
undecided let d girl be o u av a solid love-hate relationship for her which is bad
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2016
CosmicJames:
I have a big or serious problem? I have this strange feelings for my girl: I find her more attractive whenever she is angry and less attrative when she is not. This has caused me to be making her angry most of the time and have been the reason for an ups and downs in our r/ship and she has no idea what's going on with me. I love this girl and honestly and don't like making her angry all the time. The last time, the r/ship almost ended if not for the fact that she truly loves me. I don't want to loss this girl. How can I stop this feeling that has the potentials to break my r/ship?
u av a strange feeling for her cos yu are strange grin
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by CosmicJames(m): 11:45am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:
undecided let d girl be o u av a solid love-hate relationship for her which is bad

I can't leave her, I don't want to leave her. Besides, she hasn't given me a reason to.
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by CosmicJames(m): 11:48am On Mar 12, 2016
Predictor007:
Mtcheeeeew actually its normal when your bae is romantically boring or too playful..........

You just have to upset her to calm her down

Or

Upset her so u would apologize and while apologizing u get the chance to t**ch etc
I just hope so
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 12, 2016
One of these days, you might just get to start dodging flying objects
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by halfricanadian(f): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
CosmicJames:
I can't leave her, I don't want to leave her. Besides, she hasn't given me a reason to.

Its not good for her d most find sumone better let her go

Its not reasonable u put her to anger while she is l constantly looking for ways to make u happy its nt right

Just take d bold step quit it or find help to stop deriving pleasure in making her angry

Cos one day she wud get tired of gettin angry at things u do den u will want to derive more pleasure den u result into beating her *subcobsciously* u dont mean it but u are so into making her angry

So if u cant stop it let her go
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
CosmicJames:
Q1: No, and I don't want it to be real.
Q2. It is only her
Q3. Lately. It is only her. There never being a girl like that in my life. The truth is: I've dated this girl for a long time. We've breakup before and reunite like 3times in 3yrs. During this time, I've dated other girls, breakup with them and never return to them except this perticular girl. I think she has the ability to tolerate me?

You didn't get my first question. Obviously, from what you posted you said you enjoyed making your girlfriend angry. Meaning you liked it real. So what I asked was if you would still be aroused if she pretended to be angry.
Why I asked you this question was because in cases like yours, it can be beneficial for both you and your partner if you let her know about your sexual orientation. If she does, the both of you can role play these fantasies. By role play, what I mean is she can pretend to be angry just to turn you on, especially when you want to have sex.

Hmmm. It's good that you just started feeling this way recently and it's not something that you have had for a long time, cause if it was, then it's an entirely different issue. It's also good that it's just her you feel this way about.

I think the primary reason behind your being turned on when she is angry is probably due to the fact that you have had three major break ups in the past, of which I am sure dealt a heavy psychological blow on you, and your distraught mind began to create an aberrant link between her expression of anger and annoyance and your sexual arousal. The fact that she came back to you after those break-ups and still tolerates you, fills you with a sense of affection and a certain form of attraction towards her, but since the events of those break-up experiences were a crucial factor in enhancing this attraction, your mind fixed upon the one of the strongest and most intense moments of those experiences; which was the expression of her anger towards you.
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by CosmicJames(m): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Its not good for her d most find sumone better let her go

Its not reasonable u put her to anger while she is l constantly looking for ways to make u happy its nt right

Just take d bold step quit it or find help to stop deriving pleasure in making her angry

Cos one day she wud get tired of gettin angry at things u do den u will want to derive more pleasure den u result into beating her *subcobsciously* u dont mean it but u are so into making her angry

So if u cant stop it let her go
Hmmm. How do u know all this? You are saying exactly what is happenining in my r/ship and u don't even know me. Some times, I usually feel that I'm being unfair and at the same time become afraid of runing into very bad girl that make live to remeber her all my life. I'm scared of leaving her.
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by halfricanadian(f): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
CosmicJames:
Hmmm. How do u know all this? You are saying exactly what is happenining in my r/ship and u don't even know me. Some times, I usually feel that I'm being unfair and at the same time become afraid of runing into very bad girl that make live to remeber her all my life. I'm scared of leaving her.
Its best u leave unless u wana hurt nd harm her badly

dont feel u love her per say u tryin to build d love u dont love her u just so used to her nd attached prolly she gives u comfort bt u dont love her

If u cant find d joy in making her happy let her go

If u meet a bad girl its ur cause so mayb u wud kno ow she has been feeling too
Bt let her go u attached to d comfort nd prolly peace of minds she gives u bt trust me u dont love her smiley

Learn to love her nd make her happy or u let her go
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by CosmicJames(m): 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Its best u leave unless u wana hurt nd harm her badly

dont feel u love her per say u tryin to build d love u dont love her u just so used to her nd attached prolly she gives u comfort bt u dont love her

If u cant find d joy in making her happy let her go

If u meet a bad girl its ur cause so mayb u wud kno ow she has been feeling too
Bt let her go u attached to d comfort nd prolly peace of minds she gives u bt trust me u dont love her smiley

Learn to love her nd make her happy or u let her go
I don't love her? No I do love her. That I can asure u and that I'm not ready to let her go. Here is what is really happening: whenever she comes around and all over me, I started loosing interest. But whenever she get angry and stop coming around she will become more interesting to me. Sometimes I will have to beg her to come back which she usually does regardless of what I did to make her angry in the first place. How can I leave this kind girl?
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by halfricanadian(f): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
CosmicJames:
I don't love her? No I do love her. That I can asure u and that I'm ready to let her go. Here is what is really happening: whenever she comes around and all over me, I started loosing interest. But whenever she get angry and stop coming around she will become more interesting to me. Sometimes I will have to beg her to come back which she usually does regardless of what I did to make her angry in the first place. How can I leave this kind girl?

Wo just leave her please

Ok u feel u love her im telling u dat u dont

U keep hurting her do u kno d damage anger cause internally in ones body system d rise of her blood pressure the worries dat over stress her brain tru thinkin

U wana make a young giel have hypertension cos of u?

U love d comfort she gives u like acceptin u back all over again u just dont love her

Take her to b ur sister daughter wud u allow her date a man dat treats her like u do if u both share same blood?
.tink nd let her go please
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by firstking01(m): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
You are weird man, you weird.
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by CosmicJames(m): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wo just leave her please

Ok u feel u love her im telling u dat u dont

U keep hurting her do u kno d damage anger cause internally in ones body system d rise of her blood pressure the worries dat over stress her brain tru thinkin

U wana make a young giel have hypertension cos of u?

U love d comfort she gives u like acceptin u back all over again u just dont love her

Take her to b ur sister daughter wud u allow her date a man dat treats her like u do if u both share same blood?
.tink nd let her go please
I don't agree with u here. Yes I enjoy the comfort no doubt but is that doe not mean I don't love her. Let me tell u: if I don't love her, then I can't be with her. What I'm looking for is a way to find her attractive all the time even if she is with me 24/7. Stop asking me to leave her pls. Tell me better things to do to better my r/ship with her. She deserve my love abeg.
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by halfricanadian(f): 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
CosmicJames:
I don't agree with u here. Yes I enjoy the comfort no doubt but is that doe not mean I don't love her. Let me tell u: if I don't love her, then I can't be with her. What I'm looking for is a way to find her attractive all the time even if she is with me 24/7. Stop asking me to leave her pls. Tell me better things to do to better my r/ship with her. She deserve my love abeg.

cheesy chai i dont kno wat to do nau or say smiley pray nd concentrate on her positive attitude nd always know she is at her best wen happy
grin u a nice bf u wanna make it work

She is lucky embarassed
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by ThuGnificenX: 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy chai i dont kno wat to do nau or say smiley pray nd concentrate on her positive attitude nd always know she is at her best wen happy

She is lucky embarassed
You? Halfricanadian giving relationship advice...
We are really in the end times.... cry
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by halfricanadian(f): 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
You? Halfricanadian giving relationship advice...
We are really in the end times.... cry

Meaning?
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by Qualer: 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
grad2012:

mmm.. question - does it turn you on when someone makes you angry?
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by CosmicJames(m): 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

She is lucky embarassed
Yea. Now u r talking. Now let me ask u. What's the reason for her accepting me back each time? Is she deeply in love with me?
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by halfricanadian(f): 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
CosmicJames:
Yea. Now u r talking. Now let me ask u. What's the reason for her accepting me back each time? Is she deeply in love with me?

Yes but once she gets tired nd leaves u

She can never love u deeply ny more

Thats it does dat love d hardest wen dey walk away dey are d hardest to get bck dont make d mistake my recent ex made smiley correct ursef of she gets tired nd leave u nd never coming back embarassed
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by CosmicJames(m): 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yes but once she gets tired nd leaves u

She can never love u deeply ny more

Thats it does dat love d hardest wen dey walk away dey are d hardest to get bck dont make d mistake my recent ex made smiley correct ursef of she gets tired nd leave u nd never coming back embarassed
U r very correct here. After the first breakup, her love droped belove 50%. I have to work very hard to regain her full attention. She even told me she can't love me that much again. But somehow, I aplied the reverse psychology principle on her and before she knew she was working really hard to make happy again just as before then I did something terrible again which almost ended the r/ship. I'm now watching my behaviour. I don't want to hurt her again because if I do, she might not take it likely with me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Word For These Ladies / When Your Side Chick Says This (whatsapp Chat) / Love Consultants.. Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.