Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? (1837 Views)

Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 09, 2017
What's that thing that makes you like someone instantly..

smiley
Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 09, 2017
Ruggedness✓
Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 09, 2017
Intelligence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by SINZ: 7:07pm On May 09, 2017
Once I see her big bumbum, I instantly assume she has a good heart. smiley

7 Likes

Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by sinaj(f): 7:09pm On May 09, 2017
Their smile

1 Like

Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by coolestchris(m): 7:09pm On May 09, 2017
in a girl, her figure 8,while in guys, I like joviality

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"

1 Like

Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 09, 2017
SINZ:
Once I see her big bumbum, I instantly assume she has a good heart. smiley

Baba na u oh! ♪bumbum bigga Dan Bombay♪
Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 09, 2017
sinaj:
Their smile
peepu dey fake smile wellà
gringringrin dey dià
Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by SINZ: 7:13pm On May 09, 2017
RB007:

Baba na u oh! ♪bumbum bigga Dan Bombay♪

Blessed be the booty, bruh. cool
Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 09, 2017
Wit.
Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by sinaj(f): 7:17pm On May 09, 2017
RB007:

peepu dey fake smile wellà
gringringrin dey dià
a fake smile is easy to spot
Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by TrapHedges(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2017
Voice

1 Like

Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by SuperSuave(m): 7:26pm On May 09, 2017
RB007:
What's that thing that makes you like someone instantly..

smiley
moderation in everything
Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 09, 2017
sinaj:
a fake smile is easy to spot
na true sha
Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by Burna88(f): 7:33pm On May 09, 2017
charming voice
Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by Burna88(f): 7:34pm On May 09, 2017
charming voice nd d dressin mode

1 Like

Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 09, 2017
SuperSuave:
moderation in everything

naso
Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by Yuneehk(f): 7:34pm On May 09, 2017
Good sense of humor.
Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 09, 2017
Yuneehk:
Good sense of humor.

I don dey find you since smiley
Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 09, 2017
TrapHedges:
Voice
all these girls wéy dey form British accent grin
Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by Yuneehk(f): 7:48pm On May 09, 2017
RB007:

I don dey find you since smiley
Why?
Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by Crownadex(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2017
seriously I always go for Big chest

1 Like

Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 09, 2017
Yuneehk:
Why?
I wan make we relate untop one matter like that
Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by TrapHedges(m): 7:54pm On May 09, 2017
RB007:

all these girls wéy dey form British accent grin
lol na dem moan pass for that way shaaa..nothing dem nor dey moan
hold me..choke me..pull my hair..strangle me..hit me with your car grin grin
Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 09, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol na dem moan pass for that way shaaa..nothing dem nor dey moan

hold me..choke me..pull my hair..strangle me..hit me with your car grin grin

hahahahahahaah!grin this guy na badt guy oh! ♪pull my hair♪ ♪take my ass♪ ♪hit me with Ur car♪ grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by Yuneehk(f): 8:01pm On May 09, 2017
RB007:

I wan make we relate untop one matter like that
Okay.. What's the matter you want make we relate ontop?
Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by firstking01(m): 8:03pm On May 09, 2017
Charisma and humour.
Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 09, 2017
Yuneehk:

Okay.. What's the matter you want make we relate ontop?

i juss wan yarn u one small level off NL...i be dey like the way u dey post for NL sha
Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by TrapHedges(m): 8:04pm On May 09, 2017
RB007:

hahahahahahaah!grin this guy na badt guy oh! ♪pull my hair♪ ♪take my ass♪ ♪hit me with Ur car♪ grin

lol

1 Like

Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by Yuneehk(f): 8:24pm On May 09, 2017
RB007:

i juss wan yarn u one small level off NL...i be dey like the way u dey post for NL sha
How do I reach you so you'll yarn me the small level?
Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 09, 2017
Yuneehk:
How do I reach you so you'll yarn me the small level?
do you Skype?
Re: What's​ That Thing That Makes You Like Someone Instantly? by Yuneehk(f): 8:37pm On May 09, 2017
RB007:

do you Skype?
No, I don't.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Personality Test (pics) / Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media / Thing You Must Not Do When Sex Is Going On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.