Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,800 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Help! How Can I Stop This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! How Can I Stop This? (1993 Views)

How Do I Stop My Next Door Neighbor Male From Visiting My Room / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by halfricanadian(f): 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
CosmicJames:
U r very correct here. After the first breakup, her love droped belove 50%. I have to work very hard to regain her full attention. She even told me she can't love me that much again. But somehow, I aplied the reverse psychology principle on her and before she knew she was working really hard to make happy again just as before then I did something terrible again which almost ended the r/ship. I'm now watching my behaviour. I don't want to hurt her again because if I do, she might not take it likely with me.

Awww u really love her cry cry please do watch ur behaviour if u love sumone its to put a smile on their face nd inner peace in their heart smiley
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by CosmicJames(m): 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Awww u really love her cry cry please do watch ur behaviour if u love sumone its to put a smile on their face nd inner peace in their heart smiley
Yea, I do really love her and she's a gud girl. I'm very comfortable with her with peace of mind. I opened this thread just because of her. I'm a cool type so she has no worries staying with me. Maybe that's the reason she decide to stay?
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by halfricanadian(f): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
CosmicJames:
Yea, I do really love her and she's a gud girl. I'm very comfortable with her with peace of mind. I opened this thread just because of her. I'm a cool type so she has no worries staying with me. Maybe that's the reason she decide to stay?

Cant say i dont kno her

Since she gives u inner peace do d same nd not anger please ok smiley
Re: Help! How Can I Stop This? by CosmicJames(m): 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Cant say i dont kno her

Since she gives u inner peace do d same nd not anger please ok smiley
I will, thank u so much for ur contribution

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Guys Think.... / Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor' / The Fate Of Broke Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.