Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta (23641 Views)

Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) / Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) / Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by ifeomaekol(f): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
She shuld hv respected her husbands decision or find a romantic way of making him let her go. I believe this is nt d first time she has bn disobeying her husband thus ds one became d last straw on d camels bck.

4 Likes

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by Muri1533: 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
PresVA:
I don't think it has anything to do with independence. .
His husband wasn't comfortable with her going there; instead of discussing with her husband and reaching a compromise, she decided to form 'strong head'.. I don't support that at all.. It even tells a lot about the lady...

However, her husband's decision doesn't showcase love at all..
you spoke my mind

2 Likes

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
Lmfao the woman no wan die, make another person come inherit her husband
Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by Muri1533: 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
neonly:
Buhari nd Sanusi y nw
does this concern Sanusi and and buhari? Bigot
Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by Bibors(m): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nigerian women destroying their homes in the guise of women rights, privileges and independence.
A wise woman builds her home but the foolish tears it down with her OWN hands.

3 Likes

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by truthspeaks: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
@least she ll attend all d vigils she wants to attend. Question is wat will she nw be praying for... cheesy
PresVA:
Her husband wasn't comfortable with her going there; instead of discussing with her husband and reaching a compromise, she decided to form 'strong head'.. I don't support that at all.. It even tells a lot about the lady...

1 Like

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by truthspeaks: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
@least she ll attend all d vigils she wants to attend. Question is wat will she nw be praying for... may be dat d Lord attacks her husband for destroyin their home n d Lord too must be wondering cheesy
PresVA:
Her husband wasn't comfortable with her going there; instead of discussing with her husband and reaching a compromise, she decided to form 'strong head'.. I don't support that at all.. It even tells a lot about the lady...

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by jattshaf(m): 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Like the woman na dope.....the so called husband for no dey yarn all this rubbish..............One reason why a woman should be independent, I'll never depend on a man for means of livelihood

This is not matter of depend or independent but is a matter of submition to your husband...

You can't disobey your husband for any so reason and is written both in Qur'an and bible so the woman is very wrong here and let try to iron that out instead of dogging it.

Even if you are indepedent like you said and you believe you can take care of your self without the husband, be who you, that you will need a man some day and same thing will happen again if you don't submit your self to him...............................

Now the question is, How long will you continue??

1 Like

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by hamzeiy: 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Like the woman na dope.....the so called husband for no dey yarn all this rubbish..............One reason why a woman should be independent, I'll never depend on a man for means of livelihood
hallelujah..i have been unbanned..ebi like say the MOD Na ipob sympathizer (only joking abeg no ban me again)
back to you lady.. so because you are independent that should give you the right to disobey your husband abi..madam this has noting to do with independence.the man wasnt comfortable with it why would a married woman leave her home with out the approval of her husband for two days? thats part of been unfaithful..pple (women) with this kind of your pride end up as divorcee or single parent and later would be looking for younger men to marry in the name of one mumu love after u eye dun clear with the reality of marriage. no man will tolerate such rudeness because you feel ure independent unless he is a spineless s.wine. you cant have to heads in a family pls
Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by victorazy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Is not about being independent here, is all about respect and it takes woman with God to do that.
You don't claim u love God yet you disobey ur husband (head of ur family)
If he disagree fine, go and kneel down and report to that God u claimed ur going to warship and see what he can do, unles ur going for another thing grin

1 Like

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by victorazy(m): 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
sweetcocoa:
How does one blame the man now? Some women can be very silly sha.

God bless u

Reason serpent got her "Eve" easily.
Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
Stupid people.

This is what a law would prevent. Imagine someone sending you out of 'his house'. If she had her own home, he wouldn't do what he did.

2 Likes

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by GideonVIBES(m): 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
Churches everywhere.....constituting nuisance all in the name of religion.
Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
I don't blame the man, many foolish women go to these vigils and end up becoming sex slaves to the pastors who organize them, my neibor wanted to organize this in our yard, he stopped talking to me simply becos I refused to attend, obviously he had eyes on my wife.

Shine ur eyes not all vigils are good for ur family

1 Like

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by romzyxy(m): 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
Rukkydelta:

not even a man, human in general shouldnt be depended on but God. when you are married, you should always respect your husband cos he is the head of the family just as christ is the head of the church.
Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by GideonVIBES(m): 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
Truth is there was a crack on d wall already...maybe a case of who submitts to who......going to a two-day vigil was just an icing on d cake............But d word ''sack'' was'nt appropriate.
Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by dominique(f): 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
some women are the architects of their own problems. I read a very similar case on a page I follow on Facebook. She told her husband about the three day program, the husband warned not to. She told her husband that her pastor insists she must be there (who holds more importance in your life? husband or pastor?). She disobeyed by the time she returned, met her things outside with the locks changed (ironically she went for the 'ori oke' prayer to seek God's intervention in her failing marriage). Nobody could get him to take her back, not even the pastor. Now she's crying and wailing that her husband is now flaunting a new wife in the same church and the same pastor is giving his approval.

If you tell some women to set their priorities right and not get too entangled in religious activities that could distract you from your primary responsibilities as wife and mum, you'll be regarded as spawn of the devil. If you put your home in a backseat because of some Pastor or Alfa, be ready to deal with the consequences.

5 Likes

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by GideonVIBES(m): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
Truth is; there was a crack on d wall already...maybe a case of who submitts to who......going to a two-day vigil was just an icing on d cake............But d word ''sack'' was'nt appropriate.
Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by sweetcocoa(f): 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
victorazy:

God bless u

Reason serpent got her "Eve" easily.
Mbakwa, let's just not go there. grin grin cheesy
Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
the man went too far even though what the wife did was wrong by disobeying.
Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by sweetcocoa(f): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
Rukkydelta:
I don't think independence has that much to do with it.

She outrightly disrespected her hubby and a good woman will not do that, the marriage seems like one with a crack already anyways.

1 Like

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by sweetcocoa(f): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
dominique:
some women are the architects of their own problems. I read a very similar case on a page I follow on Facebook. She told her husband about the three day program, the husband warned not to. She told her husband that her pastor insists she must be there (who holds more importance in your life? husband or pastor?). She disobeyed by the time she returned, met her things outside with the locks changed (ironically she went for the 'ori oke' prayer to seek God's intervention in her failing marriage). Nobody could get him to take her back, not even the pastor. Now she's crying and wailing that her husband is now flaunting a new wife in the same church and the same pastor is giving his blessing.
Ngwanu just negodu.cheesy
Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
For her mind and those hitherto encouraging her downright disrespect to her husband 'he that is in me is greater than he that is in the world undecided

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by sweetcocoa(f): 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
daretodiffer:
Stupid people.

This is what a law would prevent. Imagine someone sending you out of 'his house'. If she had her own home, he wouldn't do what he did.
It's actually both their house but this is Nigeria and he is obviously physically stronger than her, to be able to throw her out.grin

But we mustn't forget that this woman didn't act right, not for a woman who gives a hoot about her hubby/ marriage, if she doesn't then that's a different case.

She can always come home should they work it out, I'm actually impressed he didn't pummel her before throwing her out, like many are known to do.

2 Likes

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by NifemiOlu(m): 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Very funny. So if any man terminates his marriage with a woman, it has to be he's feeding the woman. Very funny indeed.
If you're Alakija or Winfrey and I'm a primary school teacher, if I'm not comfortable with your decisions, you're leaving. Simple. Family first...other things follow.
This has nothing to do with financial independence.
Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by Kondomatic(m): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sexycleopatra:
Her fault
100%

It is not even her own church.
Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by caphone: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
Madam its openly yo fault. Yo husband said you shouldn't go why wud yu haave to disrespect him. And who tell her that trully by going there it wud save her ffrom sudden death. Useless
Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by olukuboy: 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
Rukkydelta:

You seem not to have read the story properly.The story wasn't about the woman depending on her husband for sustenance but it was rather about her disobeying her husband.Even if the woman is self sufficient,she should still have listened to her husband.

1 Like

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
With what I hear about LADIES everyday, I feel skeptical and dissatisfied because COMMON SENSE has eluded most women.

1 Like

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by habsydiamond(m): 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
Obedience is important when it comes to marriage. The soup the husband will not eat the wife should not cook. She don cook catfish wey her husband no dey eat na to chop alone remain

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Working Class Wives Be Given 'Upkeep'? / Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m / Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.