Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Men Who Kiss Their Wives In The Morning Live Five Years Longer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Kiss Their Wives In The Morning Live Five Years Longer (862 Views)

Is It Ok For Parents To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips? / Men Who Kiss And Tell Run Into Bad Luck -chief Aliu / Female Staff Forced To Kiss Their Male Boss Everyday Before Work Resumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Kiss Their Wives In The Morning Live Five Years Longer by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
Men Who Kiss Their Wives In
The Morning Live Five Years
Longer Than Those Who Don’t.

Did you Know?

Men who kiss their wives in the morning live
five years longer than those who don’t.
Kissing has always been an easy, romantic and
a beautiful way to express the feelings of love
and affection.

A study conducted by a group of German
physicians and psychologists reveals that in
order to have happy, successful and a long
healthy living, kiss your life partner before you
go to work everyday. In the notion of Dr.Arthur
Sazbo, the study found that those who kiss
their spouse each morning, often do not miss
their work because of illness. On the way to
work, the chances of accidents are also fewer
and they earn 20 to 30% more monthly and live
about five years more than those who don’t
even give each other a little kiss on the cheek.
The reason for this, as said by Dr. Sazbo, is
that the kissers begin the day with a positive
attitude and it is believed that those who don’t
experience it, whatever be the reason, go out
of the house with a lack of confidence.

The facts of kissing are less known yet
fascinating. Did you know?
Kissing has such a great impact on us that it
with the regular responses of different body
organs, can increase our life span by about
five years! To state an explanation of how this
fact actually works, we have made a list of
some pieces of evidence. Kissing is not merely
a contact between lips, it attempts to have
various influences in our body’s mechanism.

Kissing Burns calories!

A long, enjoyable kiss can burn 100 calories
per hour. A study reveals that kissing 3 times a
day can cut down your weight by 1.35
kilograms!

Kissing is heart-friendly!

Australian researchers conclude that a long
and passionate kiss helps to regulate the
heartbeat and also lowers the blood pressure.

Kissing fetches the youth back!

While kissing, the levels of physiological
activities rise in our face, which soften the
lines, wrinkles and multiplies circulation in the
face, bringing a young-looking glow!

Kissing alleviates allergies!

According to a research, kissing slows down
the growth of IgE antibodies in the blood.
These antibodies release histamine, which is
accountable for allergy symptoms like watery
eyes and sneezing.

Kissing is advantageous for lungs.

After the act of kissing, the lungs work 3 times
harder than the normal. That is, 60 inhales per
minute. Such an exposure to air is good for
lung diseases! If the kissing partner is healthy
and not carrying along any infectious disease,
then our body responds positively to the above
facts. Which further add up to a good health
and consequently, increase the life span by
five years.

source::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/men-who-kiss-their-wives-in-morning.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala
Re: Men Who Kiss Their Wives In The Morning Live Five Years Longer by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
kiss
Re: Men Who Kiss Their Wives In The Morning Live Five Years Longer by falconey(m): 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
Na lie!!!!
Re: Men Who Kiss Their Wives In The Morning Live Five Years Longer by ashmanpolo: 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
Most Women who get kissed every morning sees their man as a complete ode
Re: Men Who Kiss Their Wives In The Morning Live Five Years Longer by YorubaWoman: 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
grin grin
Re: Men Who Kiss Their Wives In The Morning Live Five Years Longer by fistonati(m): 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
Is it a tested hypothesis?
Re: Men Who Kiss Their Wives In The Morning Live Five Years Longer by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
Trash!!! That's why d Europeans introduced Education, to guard against this superstitions
Re: Men Who Kiss Their Wives In The Morning Live Five Years Longer by fromnigeria(m): 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
Is that so?
Re: Men Who Kiss Their Wives In The Morning Live Five Years Longer by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
HMMM OP ITS TRUE, I DNT FAIL TO KISS IN THE MORNING BEFORE GOING OUT AND EACH TIME ESTHARFABIAN AND RUKKYDELTA AND SINAJ GATHER TO KISS ME, IM ALWAYS HAPPY FOR THE DAY WITH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
Re: Men Who Kiss Their Wives In The Morning Live Five Years Longer by dharay99: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
Record Breaking Lie.
Re: Men Who Kiss Their Wives In The Morning Live Five Years Longer by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
Kiss me embarassed
Re: Men Who Kiss Their Wives In The Morning Live Five Years Longer by jaymejate: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
In a pastor's voice [size=15pt]I don't know when kissing has now taken over Praying[/size]
Re: Men Who Kiss Their Wives In The Morning Live Five Years Longer by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
Women who give blowjobs without men asking for it will live forever
Re: Men Who Kiss Their Wives In The Morning Live Five Years Longer by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
Until the kisses becomes a burden... sad

In my mum's voice Too Much Of Everything Is Bad
Re: Men Who Kiss Their Wives In The Morning Live Five Years Longer by Destined2win: 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
After she has brushed

1 Like

Re: Men Who Kiss Their Wives In The Morning Live Five Years Longer by digitite: 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
Of course.
Re: Men Who Kiss Their Wives In The Morning Live Five Years Longer by talktonase(m): 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
for nigerian women replace the kiss with cash every morning and see wonders.
Re: Men Who Kiss Their Wives In The Morning Live Five Years Longer by sinaj(f): 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
HMMM OP ITS TRUE, I DNT FAIL TO KISS IN THE MORNING BEFORE GOING OUT AND EACH TIME ESTHARFABIAN AND RUKKYDELTA AND SINAJ GATHER TO KISS ME, IM ALWAYS HAPPY FOR THE DAY WITH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
lol

Wake up o!

Food is ready
Re: Men Who Kiss Their Wives In The Morning Live Five Years Longer by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
sinaj:
lol

Wake up o!

Food is ready
WOW the sight of food is ready gave me goose bumbs, i shud be on my way to porthacourt now.
Re: Men Who Kiss Their Wives In The Morning Live Five Years Longer by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
kiss kiss
Re: Men Who Kiss Their Wives In The Morning Live Five Years Longer by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
ashmanpolo:
Yea, some stupid materialistic women.
Re: Men Who Kiss Their Wives In The Morning Live Five Years Longer by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
ashmanpolo:
lol

(1) (Reply)

Advice From The Public About My Girlfriend / How Would You Know That You Have TRULY Fallen In Love? / When Ur Ex Get Maried And Ur Invited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.