Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Is It Ok For Parents To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok For Parents To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips? (769 Views)

Why Majority Of Married Men No Longer Kiss Their Wives / Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok For Parents To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips? by ruggedmallaam(m): 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
Some people say it is abnormal for one to kiss his or her kid/kids on the lips.Is it Unafrican or is it that people are just too extreme?
Cc:Lalasticlala
Mynd44,Ishilove,missyb3,Fynestboi
Re: Is It Ok For Parents To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips? by eezeribe(m): 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
OK
Re: Is It Ok For Parents To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips? by Shayneward1: 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
It may make your kids sexually confused, don't try that.
Re: Is It Ok For Parents To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
Depend on the age of the kid. Like me,I do kiss my one half year old kid. I just tell him kiss daddy,Nd he will playfully. But you don't kiss kids from 3 years upwards,u can only perk them on cheeks

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Parents To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips? by Mafsteve: 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
I believe its ladies thing....the only thing I would add to ma parenting gallery that I didn't get from ma parents is tell them I love them often.... Buh kiss??....if ma babe dey kiss my kids too much gan...we gon sit down and talk about it...babe when was the last time you gave me that kinda deep kiss you just gave to princess?? grin
Re: Is It Ok For Parents To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips? by ubunja(m): 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
its not right.
my daughter knows i kiss her on the cheeks and forehead.
when she gets older i willl tell her who has the right to kiss her lips.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok For Parents To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips? by Snow02: 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
yup it's gross
Re: Is It Ok For Parents To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips? by Amarabae(f): 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
It depends on the age of the baby.
Babies are adorable.
Kissing their soft cheek can be fun.
I do that to my baby boy
Re: Is It Ok For Parents To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips? by richythePH(f): 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
ubunja:
its not right.
my daughter knows i kiss her on the cheeks and forehead.
when she gets older i willl tell her who has the right to kiss her lips.

shocked shocked shocked
so oga ubunja don marry and even has a kid(s) too shocked

no wonder he's so vast in pussy-dick cheesy matters

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For Parents To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips? by Peachess(f): 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
There's nothing wrong.
Re: Is It Ok For Parents To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips? by Daniel2289(m): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
It depends on the angle u are viewing it. As for me, I don't see anything bad about it.
Re: Is It Ok For Parents To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips? by Deicide: 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
Their are different types of kiss which type are you talking about?
Re: Is It Ok For Parents To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips? by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 12, 2018
A female neighbor always kisses her two years old. child on her lips, see the child nw, her lips swollen and hardly close up, maybe waiting for more kisses in the lips.
I pointed her child to her. See your child, she no dey close mouth again, you Don use kiss finish her mouth .
Sha, take am easy o.

She was smiling sheepishly . I just shake my head .
Re: Is It Ok For Parents To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips? by Jodha(f): 1:00am On Jan 12, 2018
On the cheek yes...on the lips noo...
Re: Is It Ok For Parents To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips? by futurerex: 1:00am On Jan 12, 2018
Pervert everywhere, I can't imagine having sexual urge for blood
Re: Is It Ok For Parents To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips? by babyfaceafrica: 2:56am On Jan 12, 2018
Very OK
Re: Is It Ok For Parents To Kiss Their Kids On The Lips? by ubunja(m): 6:01am On Jan 12, 2018
Amarabae:
It depends on the age of the baby.
Babies are adorable.
Kissing their soft cheek can be fun.
I do that to my baby boy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Penis Chasing Women Away – Actor, Don Little / Tboss Shows Of Her Breast Again (shower Hour) / South African Domestic Violence Victim Speaks Up After Suffering For 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.