Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

What Are The Songs From Nigerian Musicians That You Think Is Ever Green? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Songs From Nigerian Musicians That You Think Is Ever Green? (1941 Views)

Nigerian Musicians That Blew And Then Went Back To Being Upcoming / What Do You Think Is Going On In This Swimming Pool (photos) / Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Songs From Nigerian Musicians That You Think Is Ever Green? by Topestbilly(m): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
lol bro im talking about songs that will live on even after the demise of the artist.

Are you kidding me or what?

You seriously mean Igbeyawo is not evergreen song?

Seems u ar not a yoruba n you don't understand a thing about that song.
Re: What Are The Songs From Nigerian Musicians That You Think Is Ever Green? by adekennis(m): 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:
don't the artists sha o

1. * emi a jo o matun gbe ese kan soke wipe baba sheun to da fun mi ni temi * guess olamide got shakiti bobo moves from the song

all ebenezer obey's songs are my soul train music cry cry i love madly love all ebenezer obeys song

*gbo te mi o gbo temi i o ololufe my darlin o ye mi o*
* ilosi waju oko ounbey lowo aya o*
*ilosi aya o ounbey lowo oko o*

Olowo laye mo is my favorite ebenezer obey song.. I Love that song die kiss
Re: What Are The Songs From Nigerian Musicians That You Think Is Ever Green? by halfricanadian(f): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
adekennis:

True talk reasons im gonna work my butts off nd suprise a lot of people in life tongue
Re: What Are The Songs From Nigerian Musicians That You Think Is Ever Green? by halfricanadian(f): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
adekennis:

True talk reasons im gonna work my butts off nd suprise a lot of people in life tongue.
Re: What Are The Songs From Nigerian Musicians That You Think Is Ever Green? by Topestbilly(m): 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
U
LORDSAMURAI:
i know him dear, im talking about songs by our new generational musicians, not old ones.

Bros you n your thread topic no understand each other I swear..
Re: What Are The Songs From Nigerian Musicians That You Think Is Ever Green? by halfricanadian(f): 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
adekennis:

True talk reasons im gonna work my butts off nd suprise a lot of people in life tongue.......
Re: What Are The Songs From Nigerian Musicians That You Think Is Ever Green? by buchostags(m): 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
mike okri...omoge. psquare special man. darey not d girl. banky strong thn. tuface ole
Re: What Are The Songs From Nigerian Musicians That You Think Is Ever Green? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
mynd44 4ront page
Re: What Are The Songs From Nigerian Musicians That You Think Is Ever Green? by 2dice(m): 1:09am On Mar 13, 2016
My 21st century EverGreen Songs
Iyawo mi
DaGrin - Pon Pon
ortise Femi - Better Remix
Dami krane - Amin
Wizzi - Joy
Sarkodie -Devil in me(him) grin
Banky - strong thing
Choc Boys - kpako
Brymo -Good Morning
All diss song no dey tire me anyday anytime..
It has a story in it

Moree to come tho
Re: What Are The Songs From Nigerian Musicians That You Think Is Ever Green? by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

Hope i don't kolobie u o oko mi gan beni ile o wink

With ur fresh looks like this u make a good girl turn freak like that
lol I no hear the Yoruba sha
Re: What Are The Songs From Nigerian Musicians That You Think Is Ever Green? by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 13, 2016
Phyno - Chibuzor (feat. Stormrex)

Timeless wink
Re: What Are The Songs From Nigerian Musicians That You Think Is Ever Green? by bravehost4u(m): 6:24am On Mar 13, 2016
2 decades and counting, Fela saw the future...
I give it to all Fela Anikulapo Kuti songs
Re: What Are The Songs From Nigerian Musicians That You Think Is Ever Green? by adekennis(m): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

True talk reasons im gonna work my butts off nd suprise a lot of people in life tongue.
lolzz
Re: What Are The Songs From Nigerian Musicians That You Think Is Ever Green? by adekennis(m): 10:03am On Mar 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

True talk reasons im gonna work my butts off nd suprise a lot of people in life tongue.......

Lol
Re: What Are The Songs From Nigerian Musicians That You Think Is Ever Green? by halfricanadian(f): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2016
adekennis:

Lol

Its always funny till happens grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Has Ever Had Sex On The Rug!!! Share Experience.... / Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms / Deceitful Love!what Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.