Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

The Only Reason Y We Cant Stick With Only One Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Reason Y We Cant Stick With Only One Girl (1643 Views)

I Bleeped One Girl Last Night Now Am Scared!! / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments / Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Reason Y We Cant Stick With Only One Girl by dukeprince50: 5:48am On Jun 27, 2016
You gurls might be wondering why we guys cant stick wit jst one girl even though dere is no much difference between girls... Well its like dis, even though candy crush levels are almost thesame, no one wants to stick to a particular level, i hope this help
Re: The Only Reason Y We Cant Stick With Only One Girl by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 27, 2016
dukeprince50:
You gurls might be wondering why we guys cant stick wit jst one girl even though dere is no much difference between girls... Well its like dis, even though candy crush levels are almost thesame, no one wants to stick to a particular level, i hope this help

So you compare dating a girl with playing games right?

Kudos to you. smiley
Re: The Only Reason Y We Cant Stick With Only One Girl by ikbnice(m): 5:52am On Jun 27, 2016
The reason is because men love trying new things, conquering new lands and embarking on new adventures.

1 Like

Re: The Only Reason Y We Cant Stick With Only One Girl by foolinlove(f): 5:56am On Jun 27, 2016
You've never known true love. I feel sorry for you all.

kiss
Re: The Only Reason Y We Cant Stick With Only One Girl by dukeprince50: 6:00am On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:
You've never known true love. I feel sorry for you all.

kiss
Re: The Only Reason Y We Cant Stick With Only One Girl by PrivateInvestig: 6:09am On Jun 27, 2016
Brother abeg speak for thyself. I date just one girl,her name is Eno,i love here,and I can go any level with her.

1 Like

Re: The Only Reason Y We Cant Stick With Only One Girl by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 27, 2016
undecided

Re: The Only Reason Y We Cant Stick With Only One Girl by jorion(m): 6:21am On Jun 27, 2016
who would possibly want the stress of multiple partners when there's little time to make so much money behhing to be made. why spend time as a married man with another woman when u can spend that valuable time impacting your children's lives positively. i dont care what guys or girls want, stop generalizing cos some people aint in that category with you

3 Likes

Re: The Only Reason Y We Cant Stick With Only One Girl by Breadmaker: 6:21am On Jun 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:
undecided
That is not true.
Re: The Only Reason Y We Cant Stick With Only One Girl by GoldenJAT(m): 6:56am On Jun 27, 2016
your comparism is whack!! try and come up with something better.
Re: The Only Reason Y We Cant Stick With Only One Girl by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:
undecided
That's the fact ore wink
Re: The Only Reason Y We Cant Stick With Only One Girl by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 27, 2016
HateU2:
That's the fact ore wink

Bestie Morning dear,

How was ur night

Breakfast dey readygrin

Re: The Only Reason Y We Cant Stick With Only One Girl by jtwest(m): 7:48am On Jun 27, 2016
Ok now dat iyaf seen that food, Iyam not interested in my beans and maize again this morning but I go chop am sha, I no want make hunger kill me cos of sandoski food.
Re: The Only Reason Y We Cant Stick With Only One Girl by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 27, 2016
jtwest:
Ok now dat iyaf seen that food, Iyam not interested in my beans and maize again this morning but I go chop am sha, I no want make hunger kill me cos of sandoski food.

Oya take ur own share .... Na Akara u go chopgringrin

Re: The Only Reason Y We Cant Stick With Only One Girl by jtwest(m): 7:59am On Jun 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Oya take ur own share .... Na Akara u go chopgringrin
cheesy thanks o, where my long ass fork wey I collect from the devil! Food don sure dis morning.
Re: The Only Reason Y We Cant Stick With Only One Girl by dukeprince50: 8:07am On Jun 27, 2016
jtwest:

cheesy thanks o, where my long ass fork wey I collect from the devil! Food don sure dis morning.
whetin dey do dese ones, must u post pics of food dis early mornin? U knw wat ur doin 2 odas?
Re: The Only Reason Y We Cant Stick With Only One Girl by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Bestie Morning dear,

How was ur night

Breakfast dey readygrin
Morning.
Chai!
Dis breaksfast na die ooo
Re: The Only Reason Y We Cant Stick With Only One Girl by Tunechi1(m): 8:18am On Jun 27, 2016
dukeprince50:
whetin dey do dese ones, must u post pics of food dis early mornin? U knw wat ur doin 2 odas?
make i run b4 dem fall my fast
Re: The Only Reason Y We Cant Stick With Only One Girl by jtwest(m): 8:21am On Jun 27, 2016
dukeprince50:
Early morning angry hungry man we have here.
Re: The Only Reason Y We Cant Stick With Only One Girl by dukeprince50: 8:38am On Jun 27, 2016
Tunechi1:
make i run b4 dem fall my fast
see they dnt knw ppl are doin ramadan here, bt damn dose meals look great.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Can’t Do Without Sex? / 101 Ways Not To Get Pregnant / Why Do Some Boys Wish They Get Raped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.