Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,396 members, 7,958,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? (9189 Views)

Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:

datz d main reason u go reach 70 b4 u see ur perfect girl oo why cos u arent ready! well kingcheezypuff is available.....hw u take see her?
I live in America! How is he gonna date me?
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 13, 2016
fearlesschicken hahahaha....wetin person no go see 4 dis nairaland. hw market nau mi fearlesschicken? easther don already carry head enter oo
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I live in America! How is he gonna date me?

if u like live in atacana....hez gonna get to u....u knw why?? cos he is airsultan!
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:

datz d main reason u go reach 70 b4 u see ur perfect girl oo why cos u arent ready! well kingcheezypuff is available.....hw u take see her?
I like to check my goods before I buy! Pinshure first..
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:

if u like live in atacana....hez gonna get to u....u knw why?? cos he is airsultan!
A tanker of malt for this guy. You are sighted bro! grin
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 13, 2016
AirSultan:
Hey! I'm not a supermarket product! grin
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 13, 2016
AirSultan:

but we are talkin of human being here nt goods as electronics nau....
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 2:38am On Mar 13, 2016
AirSultan:
A tanker of malt for this guy. You are sighted bro! grin

why u no kukuma talk say u wan kill me stylishly with jedi??
wey d malt sef make i go sell am give lordsamurai and captainmilk, dose guys too like sweet sweet things!
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Oh o ho.. I assure you one cant come accross a cat with a crazy look chilling with cheezpuffs at a supermarket..
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

lolz....why will u bear king wen u ought to be queen?
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:
but we are talkin of human being here nt goods as electronics nau....
Tha was like a proverb bro.. Meaning she should upload her picture
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:

why u no kukuma talk say u wan kill me stylishly with jedi??
wey d malt sef make i go sell am give lordsamurai and captainmilk, dose guys too like sweet sweet things!
Lol, its en route!
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 13, 2016
AirSultan:
Tha was like a proverb bro.. Meaning she should upload her picture

u wan dey tell me b4??
i understand much dan u do bro!
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 2:45am On Mar 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:
u wan dey tell me b4?? i understand much dan u do bro!
Oh so you do.. undecided
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 2:45am On Mar 13, 2016
AirSultan:
Lol, its en route!
which of the route?
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:

which of the route?
Wireless.. Unfortunately, it stopped at a point because you aint in my LAN!
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 13, 2016
AirSultan:
Oh o ho.. I assure you one cant come accross a cat with a crazy look chilling with cheezpuffs at a supermarket..
grin that's not me an you know it.
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin that's not me an you know it.
Oh I do, your legs were looking sizzling hot I couldnt help but pull them! wink
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 2:59am On Mar 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:

lolz....why will u bear king wen u ought to be queen?
I'll decide what I "ought" be thank you sir....
...Bye...again.
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 13, 2016
AirSultan:
Wireless.. Unfortunately, it stopped at a point because you aint in my LAN!

kikikiki....na witch kainkain funny people dey dis nairaland sef..so funny baba!
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'll decide what I "ought" be thank you sir....
...Bye...again.
kikikiki....menh love dis....are you showing attitudes nau?
funny u!
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Kaylexzy(m): 6:14am On Mar 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:
lordsamurai,handsam,kaylexzy,cruzita,hateu2, let hear ur perfect guy/lady physique nau?

Hairy Ladies - Big turnoff

Moderate boobi and butt - Huge turn on

Big boobi and butt - Fairly Owkay

Small boobi and butt - turnoff

Big boobi and small butt - still OK

Small boobi and big butt - same with d above

Cute face and small Endowment- very nice

Endowment and not too cute face- Ok sha

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Marlvin(m): 6:26am On Mar 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:

eeeh wetin happen? u just vex list am....u sure say u no go don enter menopause b4 u see guy with perfect man physique? Na question oo

Actually , I have A plus' with her description.
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Trinxie(f): 6:29am On Mar 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:
k. so have u seen a guy with ur perfect guy physique?
lol...yea sure I don't think there is anything out of the extraordinary in my list tho
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by ojun50(m): 6:38am On Mar 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:

na dis shorty kebu(bow legged) lady be ur perfect girl physique?....wahalahi no be only 2 eyes u get na 4!

see yr teeth u don see her befor
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 13, 2016
ojun50:

see yr teeth u don see her befor
why u ask? make i connect una? by d wey wetin do my teeth? e too brown abi? lol
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 13, 2016
Trinxie:

lol...yea sure
I don't think there is anything out of the extraordinary in my list tho

no
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by handsam(m): 7:38am On Mar 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:
lordsamurai,handsam,kaylexzy,cruzita,hateu2, let hear ur perfect guy/lady physique nau?
Hehehe. .check my dp 4 more details. .also add big boobies. .big barca. .smiley
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:

kikikiki....na witch kainkain funny people dey dis nairaland sef..so funny baba!
smiley grin
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by newsteller: 8:49am On Mar 13, 2016
Procedures To Set Limitation In Your Relationship With Others

A way to set limitations for your relationship with others
humans will deal with you the way you need to be dealt with, which means that if you need to be treated nicely then you definitely should set obstacles now not just for others now not to move however for yourself too.

According to Owen Williams of the connection Minute, when it comes to setting barriers, the largest mistake people make is that they tell other human beings around them what they could or cannot do.

“In relationships, you can set boundaries by means of the usage of words like “you want to talk to different humans like that, go in advance but do not use that tone on me”,

“In other words, you aren’t telling them what they need to or shouldn’t do as a substitute you are telling them what works for you,” Williams explains
Source: More love tips
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by ojun50(m): 8:56am On Mar 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:

why u ask? make i connect una? by d wey wetin do my teeth?
e too brown abi? lol

besides me like them short nd ful base on say i tall
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by geni340(f): 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:
whats ur perfect male physique? that is okay by you.
why some ladies see men with hairy chest and thigh/leg attractive and fantanstic, its a turn off for some.
cos men are the measurement of things; lets hear ur perfect idea male/guy physique?
guys can also come in.
for me....a hairy lady, not too busty(cos captainmilk no dey take use eye see endowed boobi like geni340 own make he no unleash his boobi milking tools make he no go milk my perfect girl boobi juice finish sag like hateu2) own,slim,tall,small lip(pomoncious lips like yourmain own is a no) blonde hair,tight pvssy,chocolate in complexion(my woli dm warn me make i dey run 4 omo pupa) average butt(too much ukwu go attract competitors smellymouth ready to squeeze d hell out of my perfect girl nyansh, make e no go sag down like naughtynaughty own) etc
whatz yours?
sinaj and delectablegyal fit go mention perfect guy physique with 12 inches long and 7.5 inches wildth dick like dat!
ure nt sewious ohh... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Girls Ask For Sex. / Am Suffering From OVER-HANDSOMENESS (picture) / Nigerian Girls Are Irritatingly Dumb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.