Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,828 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? (9170 Views)

Guyz Come In And Choose the Physique and Curve You Love In A Lady..piks / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
joshuamoses101:
and why be a king when you can be a god.. grin
Cause there's only one true God.
The God of the men who's name you bear
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Audray(f): 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin Lady you fulla questions.......cause I do,why be queen when you can be king? 
full of questions! I havent even asked you anything miss..or should i say mister?wink
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
Audray:
full of questions! I havent even asked you anything miss..or should i say mister?wink
lool grin Miss its miss....
An actually you have,2 questions about my moniker.
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by joshuamoses101(m): 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Cause there's only one true God.
The God of the men who's name you bear
you dont read ur bible-tell me what psalm;82:6 says
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
joshuamoses101:
you dont read ur bible-tell me what psalm;82:6 says
You mean the bit about us bein' "gods an sons of the most high"......
Yeah I don't think that means what ya think
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by joshuamoses101(m): 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You mean the bit about us bein' "gods an sons of the most high"......
Yeah I don't think that means what ya think
lolz u dnt gerrit,go study to show urself aproved
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
joshuamoses101:
lolz u dnt gerrit,go study to show urself aproved
What?
Never mind. See ya.
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by joshuamoses101(m): 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
What?
Never mind. See ya.
bye
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by MrCork: 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
Audray:
haha. No min her. But...how come you are a "king" and not a "queen".? Do cheezypuffs not recognize the female gender?

...ok Andy.....so wot does it feellike beein a feminiiist lessssbian?...do u enjoy dressssin/looookin like Man?...and are u related to or friend of KingCheezyPuff? (no oofeinse) smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by kajoula(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Ya'll dudes so dang greedy ya'll had ta bust up in here.
angry A dang shame!! Smh

Tall, well built,an cute in the face

3 years into marriage ..u'd know Tall, well built,an cute in the face is just 10% below.
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
kajoula:

3 years into marriage ..u'd know Tall, well built,an cute in the face is just 10% below.

how do u mean? as in dem cutie dont pack a vicious dynamite below(under) right?
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by kajoula(m): 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
WiLdFLame:

how do u mean? as in dem cutie dont pack a vicious dynamite below(under) right?

kajoula:

all im tryn tell yu is Tall, well built,an cute in the face is no criteria for happiness and good marriage..best wishes.
Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
kajoula:

all im tryn tell yu is Tall, well built,an cute in the face is no criteria for happiness and good marriage..best wishes.

well u are right though to some extent...u see marriage is a means to an end..to satisfy dat desire or measures.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
kajoula:

kajoula:

Wait,but this thread is about the build of a man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Picture Of The Hottest Slay Queen Got Us Up / See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day / Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.