Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Procedures To Set Limitation In Your Relationship With Others - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Procedures To Set Limitation In Your Relationship With Others (466 Views)

5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Procedures To Set Limitation In Your Relationship With Others by newsteller: 8:43am On Mar 13, 2016
A way to set limitations for your relationship with others
humans will deal with you the way you need to be dealt with, which means that if you need to be treated nicely then you definitely should set obstacles now not just for others now not to move however for yourself too.

According to Owen Williams of the connection Minute, when it comes to setting barriers, the largest mistake people make is that they tell other human beings around them what they could or cannot do.

“In relationships, you can set boundaries by means of the usage of words like “you want to talk to different humans like that, go in advance but do not use that tone on me”,

“In other words, you aren’t telling them what they need to or shouldn’t do as a substitute you are telling them what works for you,” Williams explains
Source: More love tips

(1) (Reply)

Gross Life Hack Things Ladies Do But Are Actualy Brillant / Which Men Have The Best Swag? / Why Many Ladies Are Not Married Yet...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.