Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Nothing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing (3743 Views)

See What This Pretty Girl Did (PICS) / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. / ENDTIME: See What This Girl Did To 2 Guys At A Local Pool (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing by Goldmaxx(f): 9:04am On Mar 13, 2016
Jj

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 13, 2016
How is d fact that he has many gfs a factor in deciding if he can rape someone or not! undecided
undecided shows how you reason!

Who won in the last winning eleven 08 game undecided

A friend of a rapist at need is a friend of a rapist indeed! undecided
You are a rapist!

10 Likes

Re: Nothing by chelseaboi(m): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Nothing by Jblaiseboy(m): 9:32am On Mar 13, 2016
When will some girls have sense ?..how can u visit a guy at home alone and not think something might happen..whatever happened the girl needs to take some of the blame...
Am sorry about ur friend,is he igbo?..maybe he travelled to the village and passed one old woman without greeting her.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing by nnachukz(m): 9:35am On Mar 13, 2016
No problem my brother, since you know him that much you can tell the police that it wasn't your friend that raped her but you. That she was drunk and so could not notice exactly the person that did the job. Well, in cases like this, don't take side because you weren't there and so cannot truly tell what happened. Amara may have another story which may also sounds convincingly. Just give him your support since he is still innocent until proven guilty and pray for the truth to come out soon but don't take side. It could be your sister tomorrow.

8 Likes

Re: Nothing by Ginaz(f): 9:48am On Mar 13, 2016
YOU WERE NOT THERE WHEN IT HAPPENED, SO YOUR OPINION ABOUT YOUR FRIEND IS VOID. how can you conclude something is so, when you weren't even there? please, sometimes we need to reason with our brain, not all story merit consideration. i will disagree with this one, nobody was there and it wont be appropriate to just jump into conclusion till the matter is properly investigated.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing by Goldmaxx(f): 10:04am On Mar 13, 2016
Silkmoth33:
How is d fact that he has many gfs a factor in deciding if he can rape someone or not! undecided
undecided shows how you reason!

Who won in the last winning eleven 08 game undecided

A friend of a rapist at need is a friend of a rapist indeed! undecided
You are a rapist!
i trust my friend,he has 6 gfs so no need for him to rape
Re: Nothing by Goldmaxx(f): 10:05am On Mar 13, 2016
Ginaz:
YOU WERE NOT THERE WHEN IT HAPPENED, SO YOUR OPINION ABOUT YOUR FRIEND IS VOID. how can you conclude something is so, when you weren't even there? please, sometimes we need to reason with our brain, not all story merit consideration. i will disagree with this one, nobody was there and it wont be appropriate to just jump into conclusion till the matter is properly investigated.
amara lied against him, ebuka has 6 gfs
Re: Nothing by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 13, 2016
You still don't get it! undecided undecided undecided
Goldmaxx:

2 Likes

Re: Nothing by Goldmaxx(f): 10:07am On Mar 13, 2016
nnachukz:
No problem my brother, since you know him that much you can tell the police that it wasn't your friend that raped her but you. That she was drunk and so could not notice exactly the person that did the job. Well, in cases like this, don't take side because you weren't there and so cannot truly tell what happened. Amara may have another story which may also sounds convincingly. Just give him your support since he is still innocent until proven guilty and pray for the truth to come out soon but don't take side. It could be your sister tomorrow.
ebuka has 6 gfs and i knw dem all,so u see diaris no reason for him to rape a gal
Re: Nothing by Greene66: 10:26am On Mar 13, 2016
I know a guy who has 15 gfs Confirmed and verified. He was arrested for rape last year he is in prison now. Serving 2 year jail terms before he gets deported to naija.

So undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nothing by agarawu23(m): 11:53am On Mar 13, 2016
Well
I don't know what to say cos we aren't In the scene.
Re: Nothing by Omotayor123(f): 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
Incomplete story undecided
Re: Nothing by Fiwasayo(f): 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Seriously,no matter how much you know this friend of yours,you can't know his AGRO power sad so you can't be sure if he did rape the girl.
Re: Nothing by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
D fact that he has 6 girlfriends is d more reason to beliv he did it. Its very clear he cant control his urge.

6 Likes

Re: Nothing by chigoizie7(m): 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
Was there any sign of force or beating on the girl?

I also suggest that you guys meet a good doctor to ascertain the truth, maybe forceful penetration, also check if she was drugged.

If all are negative, den u can find a good lawyer.
Re: Nothing by misspicy(f): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
There is something both of them are not saying but after analysing the story I realised your friend might have raped the lady because according to your writeup,she resisted,meaning she didn't want to have sex,but your friend thought its "forming",probably she gave in when she was no longer able to resist,besides your friend might have threatened her or something,whatever happened,your friend is not saying the truth,the lady is careless too/or maybe she is a teenager undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nothing by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ladies self undecided

Why visit someone who is not your bf alone? Why stay till the point of sex?

Hmmmmmmm. If na rape, na she take leg waka there jare. undecided

Op! you can't be so sure if your friend is guilty or not so dont term the girl evil.

May God help both your friend and the girl jare sad
Re: Nothing by HomieQuan(m): 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Go to the mountain and pray
Re: Nothing by dharmelorlarh(f): 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
Is the girl a virgin or is she an underage?den why the kal of a police. Abeg make una pack well nd tlk mata wey sweet 4 mouth.
Re: Nothing by Mcbussy(m): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
dharmelorlarh:
Is the girl a virgin or is she an underage?den why the kal of a police. Abeg make una pack well nd tlk mata wey sweet 4 mouth.

ur sounding like they service u everywhere u go. You no send at all. grin cheesy

#Just saying lipsrsealed grin

3 Likes

Re: Nothing by CrownV12(m): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
Im not an advocate of rape but i strongly believe he wont go down for it with Nigeria's faulty legal system. The onus of proof is rested upon the shoulders of the aggrieved party(the lady). This is to say the rape has to be proven by the lady. I stand to be corrected, she has to submit herself to a test of forceful penetration, she has to present the soiled panties or bedsheets... E.t.c. It is highly unlikely for him to go down for it. You people should go and canvass for bail. I believe thats what it will sum up to.
Re: Nothing by Sunkyphil(m): 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
never u trust anyone
Re: Nothing by pointblank247(m): 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
Guy u should not defend anybody's bed room behaviour when you were not there. bedroom behaviours are ruled by emotions and when emotions are involved, one may not know when he crosses the boundry. ur friend having six girl friends only goes to prove that he has no regards for women and can do anything to or with them, so just shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing by obowunmi(m): 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Serves him right.

1 Like

Re: Nothing by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
HOW CAN MY NAMESAKE BE THIS DUMB. smh
Re: Nothing by emerged01(m): 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
Chai! This na strong thing. I pray make Dem free am o if truly he is innocent but if he is guilty make Dem cage am.
Re: Nothing by Alaanyihaji(m): 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Goldmaxx:
This info is minus to his case. It shows he's covetous and adventurous wrt ladies undies, otherwise why six gfs?
Re: Nothing by trybe(m): 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
So ur friend sent u here to post dis nonsense, how sure re u dat ur dude is clean, JXT BECAUSE HE HAS SO MUCH GIRLFRIEND,I pity u, even u self u no safe
Re: Nothing by Justycxx(m): 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
Silkmoth33:
You still don't get it! undecided undecided undecided
now ebukas gfs will know ebuka has 6 gfs
Re: Nothing by Akious2k2(m): 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
dharmelorlarh:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I guess those are d conditions u dim fit 4 d act 2 b criminalized

OP, how're u sure any of dose gf's of his has not been raped by him in d past... 4get d fact dat he's there bf
Re: Nothing by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
I wonder ooo i tire for ladies self
Diddyydiva:
Ladies self undecided

Why visit someone who is not your bf alone? Why stay till the point of sex?

Hmmmmmmm. If na rape, na she take leg waka there jare. undecided

Op! you can't be so sure if your friend is guilty or not so dont term the girl evil.

May God help both your friend and the girl jare sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prepared something like these for her today / Must Read: Car Trouble (18+) A Short Sex Story / PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.