Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Nothing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing (3744 Views)

See What This Pretty Girl Did (PICS) / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. / ENDTIME: See What This Girl Did To 2 Guys At A Local Pool (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing by obowunmi(m): 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
Greene66:
I know a guy who has 15 gfs Confirmed and verified. He was arrested for rape last year he is in prison now. Serving 2 year jail terms before he gets deported to naija.

So undecided

Good for him.
Re: Nothing by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
Goldmaxx:
I have known ebuka for 2 years now and I have seen a good number of girls at his disposal.I strongly believe that there is no way he can rape a girl.
There is this girl he met in unn,she is studying zoology and environmental biology.He invited her to his house and she obliged,according to my friend when she came, after some time he started making moves for sex and she did'nt pull any resistance(you know all these formings).Nonetheless,she later opened for him and they had sex but after the sex she started crying profusely that he raped her whereas she was the one that gave in and my friend did all his could to pacify her but all was futile.
Fastforward to yesterday morning by 10 am, 12th of march 2016,I was playing winning eleven 08 with him when the police stormed his house with amara the zoology girl and arrested ebuka claiming that he raped her.
Nairalanders, how can girls be this wicked,I know my friend well he can't rape a girl because he has numerous girlfriends.
We are yet to negotiate his bail.
Cc: Naijaboiy, Agarawu23, cutehector, misspicy et al
all or you should just go and die.... Bloody rapist.... He should be locked up for life.... You should be happy you were spared cos u seem like an accomplice and an accessory to a crime... Nonsense

Young boiz don't allow your ere*ction determine your direction....
Re: Nothing by coolh3ad(m): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Goldmaxx:
ebuka has 6 gfs and i knw dem all,so u see diaris no reason for him to rape a gal

Bros...Stop na....you are not making sense..So because Ebuka has 6 gfs, it means he can't rape a girl. Na wa for u oo...On the contrary bro, Ebuka is a confirmed womaniser and for a guy to be a rapist, it means one lady can not satisfy him. A rapist can rape as many girls as possible once he has the urge to have sex....so stop all these your "he has 6 gfs", "I know him very well"......I am not saying he his guilty though but don't trust a womaniser when it comes to to this...
Re: Nothing by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 16, 2016
Lol, see what I Mean? cheesy
Fůck boy syndrome
Typical, just very typical.
Serves him Right! He should rot in gaol.
Girls are not your play thing.
Re: Nothing by CassieTrinhVo: 11:38am On Mar 16, 2016
hey im Cassie from New York add me on my yahoo so we can have some fun now and we can talk more then meet up .. im Hot now
my id CassieTrinhVo@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

"World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot / Girls Be Wise Nah! / Why Do Fine Guys Struggle With Getting Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.