Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,024 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You (56066 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Sex Shorter Than 4hours Is Quickee To Me. / Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Pumpkin34(f): 6:44am On Mar 14, 2016
vislabraye:

So who will marry the short ones ? angry
There are so many girls in this world.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Pumpkin34(f): 6:44am On Mar 14, 2016
Eddygourdo:
biko how tall is ur tall. We searching
My tall is tall.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Pumpkin34(f): 6:46am On Mar 14, 2016
danbrowndmf:
listen to this song "Love don't care" By Simi
I will.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Pumpkin34(f): 6:47am On Mar 14, 2016
Progress2468:

Are u for real??
yes
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Maxi112: 7:16am On Mar 14, 2016
lovelygurl:

Ahn ahn
What's u business with that
I mean since u r tall

M' suspecting u ooo

Or r u ...short shocked
lolzz
U don't need to suspect me cause am height is very ok
is just that, d hypocrisy of ladies is too much
that's all
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Muri1533: 7:30am On Mar 14, 2016
Strahovski1:
^^^ if he has money.

watching you in 3D
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by CassaBooBoo(f): 8:09am On Mar 14, 2016
No oooo!!! I can't oooo...Cos I'm short ni!!! so he has to be taller than I am at least... grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by 2sexycom(m): 8:23am On Mar 14, 2016
myfantasies:
Nd make sure you r dark skin cos dats how i like it
grin the more you engage mrcork, the more you feed his desires. He is just messing with your brain, nairaland ultimate troll.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Eddygourdo(m): 8:36am On Mar 14, 2016
Pumpkin34:
My tall is tall.
I might be in roooove with you na oh, tall baby boo. Biko nailaranders . All trespassers should keep off, especially that kamoru my son, omo ale jati jati, just planted my flag hia. Baby if you are taller than me, confess now so I can take back my flag. I am 6ft 4.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Pumpkin34(f): 8:46am On Mar 14, 2016
Eddygourdo:
I might be in roooove with you na oh, tall baby boo. Biko nailaranders . All trespassers should keep off, especially that kamoru my son, omo ale jati jati, just planted my flag hia. Baby if you are taller than me, confess now so I can take back my flag. I am 6ft 4.
Hahahahahahahaha, leave me biko.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Eddygourdo(m): 9:02am On Mar 14, 2016
Pumpkin34:
Hahahahahahahaha, leave me biko.
ur lucky I have lost my singing voice, would have made u a mix tape like ndi obodo oyibo. Anyhoo I intend to send a love letter, since we are in the period of lent, I will wait because God's blessing wey I ask for, him never do the second request, he has done the first by showing me a TALL damsooool. Hope my phonetics are impressive. I will be watching you as well as my back incase ur current boyfriend read all this my prose. I am no 50cent, I doubt I can survive a gun shot. Tudulus hon
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Henycymama(f): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2016
myfantasies:
U still get my point
I got it real good!!
Ur heart desire to date a dwarf shall be granted to you, don't worry!
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by polariss(m): 9:46am On Mar 14, 2016
shocked
myfantasies:
To me height does not matter, wat matters is the heart
102 likes?.ma fellow short men plenrry o
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by multicolored(f): 9:59am On Mar 14, 2016
No. Am short .
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by myfantasies(f): 10:03am On Mar 14, 2016
Henycymama:

I got it real good!!

Ur heart desire to date a dwarf shall be granted to you, don't worry!
Now u finally get it
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by myfantasies(f): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2016
2sexycom:
grin the more you engage mrcork, the more you feed his desires. He is just messing with your brain, nairaland ultimate troll.
I know him quite well, dis is not the first time i am crossing words with him

Nd it won't be d last
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by myfantasies(f): 10:06am On Mar 14, 2016
polariss:
:o102 likes?.ma fellow short men plenrry o
U can say that again
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by MrCork: 10:25am On Mar 14, 2016
myfantasies:
Now u finally get it

...ok...so who is the preeety Ghana babe in yorrr picture profile & why do you ladies all ways steal other people FOTO jusss to try & impress me??...YOU HOMEBASE FEMALES MENNNNN!!(shame) undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Princessderaa(f): 10:40am On Mar 14, 2016
omo see janb question.phew!.

bia all six girls screaming no are short(my opinion) cos if you're 5-7ft and above 70percent of ur toasters will be short and average height guys.(my naija experience).
am 5-8ft so am talking from experience.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Pumpkin34(f): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
Eddygourdo:
ur lucky I have lost my singing voice, would have made u a mix tape like ndi obodo oyibo. Anyhoo I intend to send a love letter, since we are in the period of lent, I will wait because God's blessing wey I ask for, him never do the second request, he has done the first by showing me a TALL damsooool. Hope my phonetics are impressive. I will be watching you as well as my back incase ur current boyfriend read all this my prose. I am no 50cent, I doubt I can survive a gun shot. Tudulus hon
lmfao, free me oh.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by myfantasies(f): 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
MrCork:

...ok...so who is the preeety Ghana babe in yorrr picture profile & why do you ladies all ways steal other people FOTO jusss to try & impress me??...YOU HOMEBASE FEMALES MENNNNN!!(shame) undecided
Y didn't u put up ur pics and see if I will be impressed

After all i have d courage to put mine, even though i look ugly

Nd mind u, i am proudly Nigerian

Dats a Nigerian pics.. Not Ghanaian
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Eddygourdo(m): 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
Pumpkin34:
lmfao, free me oh.
I have been sending you pm since morning, only to be told by whichever email provider you are using to go to blazes. Please which email provider is that, shey yahoo abi. I need to tell them am already in blazes cos I am located in Nigeria. Baby this is a serious matter, check my dp and u will see the smiles I uploaded for u. If u didn't see it apparently my mail provider must also be yahoo. How are ya
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by emelisande(m): 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
ladycomfort:
I hate short guys. angry

its a lie
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by RillJ(m): 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
sinaj:
Any guy shorter dan me is a dwarf coz m a shorry tongue
Like ur gut babe! May ur heart desires come real!
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Debayurr: 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
As long as his money is long....As long as his money is taller i guess every lady will succumb. its not them,its the money undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Cavenchy(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
Funny thread. Hope we are safe? #teamtallmen
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Bitterleafsoup: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
joseph1832:
Hmm, just like me.... grin wink
kiss
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by iamdynamite(m): 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
ginaz bae wadup
Ginaz:
i just C.A.N .T angry
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Bitterleafsoup: 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Ofe onubu, I thought you were male... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Sorry to disappoint you Nwanna, but am sort of a Tom boy at times grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by SycophanticGoat: 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Sorry to disappoint you Nwanna, but am sort of a Tom boy at times grin

Those long sexy legs ain't good enough for cripwalking... Catwalk suits better... cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by emelisande(m): 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
ladies lie a lot
so what will happen to the short dudes
mtttchewwww
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Pumpkin34(f): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
Eddygourdo:
I have been sending you pm since morning, only to be told by whichever email provider you are using to go to blazes. Please which email provider is that, shey yahoo abi. I need to tell them am already in blazes cos I am located in Nigeria. Baby this is a serious matter, check my dp and u will see the smiles I uploaded for u. If u didn't see it apparently my mail provider must also be yahoo. How are ya
Sorry oh, am fine. It's Gmail and not yahoo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? / Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) / I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.