Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You (56241 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Sex Shorter Than 4hours Is Quickee To Me. / Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by SHOCK7(m): 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
YourMain:
Nooooo.. Never. Unless he has other things going for him.
other things like what na, money?!!!
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by SHOCK7(m): 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
Leriebloom:
I like them tall.
Wow i'm impressed 'ld i meet u,u don't look bad 2!
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by SHOCK7(m): 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
ireneony:
No na the taller the bigger the hmm mmmm...... grin
I hope you just being silly! angry
ireneony:
No na the taller the bigger the hmm mmmm...... grin
I hope you just being silly!
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by SHOCK7(m): 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
myfantasies:
To me height does not matter, wat matters is the heart
you just won my heart babe,letz do more of pm!
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
SHOCK7:

other things like what na, money?!!!

Yeah how did you know? wink
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
danbrowndmf:
other things like? Been dangote's son or otedola son? Or a doctor abi?

Doctor would definitely 100% do!

The other two yeah sure.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

OK!

Eh? Where? I can't smell any?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by SycophanticGoat: 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
YourMain:

Eh? Where? I can't smell any?

Person mess no dey smell am the way e dey smell others.. Na so lies be too... cheesy grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Bitterleafsoup: 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Those long sexy legs ain't good enough for cripwalking... Catwalk suits better... cool
Hahahaha kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by SycophanticGoat: 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Hahahaha kiss

Is that really you on your DP and are you really 6 ft 2? shocked wink
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by SHOCK7(m): 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
YourMain:

ahh 4rom a cute babe like u, i expected better!
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by SHOCK7(m): 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
YourMain:

ahh 4rom a cute babe like u, i expected better!
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by danbrowndmf(m): 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
YourMain:

Doctor would definitely 100% do!

The other two yeah sure.
but Decker is a short guy & he his not a doctor either.cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by myfantasies(f): 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
SHOCK7:

you just won my heart babe,letz do more of pm!
Ok
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
chigoizie7:

I tried seeing d face behind mrsphyno and ended up seeing something else.

Anyways, nice piece
I don't really understand so let me just say thank you grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
ipledge10:
I thought you going to lie that you can't grin...

You know you taller right tongue
Taller than who lol. You?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by chigoizie7(m): 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
MrsPhyno:

I don't really understand so let me just say thank you grin

Sure? Anyways,

Dankie
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Maxity02(f): 7:23am On Mar 15, 2016
iamdapsyj:

And u are crushing on aguero....
is it a crime?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by iamdapsyj(m): 7:41am On Mar 15, 2016
Maxity02:
is it a crime?

It's not a crime, just considering your comment and relating it with d height of aguero.....
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Maxity02(f): 7:43am On Mar 15, 2016
iamdapsyj:

It's not a crime, just considering your comment and relating it with d height of aguero.....
is that all?

is just that am a hug fan of him and a Mcity fan too
that's all noting serious oh
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by iamdapsyj(m): 7:46am On Mar 15, 2016
Maxity02:
is that all?

is just that am a hug fan of him and a Mcity fan too
that's all noting serious oh

Alright
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Rukkydelta(f): 11:27am On Mar 15, 2016
Maxi112:
lovelygurl! come and see why I hate short girls..

every gurl here hate short guys, why won't I hate them..

hypocrisy

I can really see that the chemistry is high b/w you and that babe right from that thread....Good job
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 15, 2016
Nope nope nope nope nope!

BIG NO! angry

Thank goodness my hubby is a basketball player grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Maxi112: 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
Rukkydelta:

I can really see that the chemistry is high b/w you and that babe right from that thread....Good job
hahahah!

is that all u have to say?

don't tell me u have been following my comments?

anyway lovelygurl is a short girl... I like them tail
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Rukkydelta(f): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
Maxi112:
hahahah!
is that all u have to say?
Yes or do you want me to speak more ?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Maxi112: 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Yes or do you want me to speak more ?
hope u no I dont like it short?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Rukkydelta(f): 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
Maxi112:
hope u no I dont like it short?
lol......but your love for her is tall
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Maxi112: 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
Rukkydelta:

lol......but your love for her is tall
who told u? do u want to fuse her on me?

she no I can't cause she is not tail, and she is hot tempered

U no short girls can be funny ar times
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by richidinho(m): 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Lol i cant except he is extremely brilliant.

correct your spellings "Extremely Rich" grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
danbrowndmf:
but Decker is a short guy & he his not a doctor either.cheesy

Eh! It's not my portion in life! Maybe you should date him wink kiss
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by danbrowndmf(m): 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
YourMain:

Eh! It's not my portion in life! Maybe you should date him wink kiss
lols. I'm a male na. See my moniker na.
Thought u once open a love thread for decker na,so why rejecting him now? Or you people yaff knack already?
***lick tongue****
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lols. I'm a male na. See my moniker na.
Thought u once open a love thread for decker na,so why rejecting him now? Or you people yaff knack already?
***lick tongue****

I'm all for homosexuality wink he's a nice guy tongue go for it smiley

Eh. That was a joke na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! / Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.