Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You (56267 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Sex Shorter Than 4hours Is Quickee To Me. / Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by ladycomfort(f): 7:14am On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=pinceprinz post=44083938][/quote]. Aye iya re o ni da. Won o ni jere re. O sofo laye ni.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by ladycomfort(f): 7:20am On Mar 25, 2016
Taryur3:

Lols....it cnt be possible for my sister to marry agbero again.they are attached to a surveyor...electrical engineers...proprietor of a popular school in akure...and they love to spend there holidays in abroad.they are educated and dey got married to sensible

men.agbero cnt find away to there life at a
ll.you as an illetrate. ...you will be lucky to marry
one agbero when you get to the age of 39.this a
gbero will be beating you once he drink ogogoro.
he will turn your life to see and beat.the evil will
empower him to punch your soul out of your
body
...Everybody around you will hate you...this is not a
curse...but your heavenly chosen.sorry be your
name.omo ale ondo ppu.na so ur life be.
. Evil shall never leave your home. You are doomed. All your sisters will end up marrying agberos that will beat them to death. Your mother shall use her hand to bury all her children. O ni se orire laye o sofo ni. Your sisters will end up with drunkards. They will never prosper in life. Oloriburuku omo. Won o ni jere re. Oloshi. Ko ni da fun e. Omo ale ondo. Weree ni iya re. Spits on your mothers head. Oloshi
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Taryur3(m): 9:38am On Mar 25, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Evil shall never leave your home. You are doomed. All your sisters will end up marrying agberos that will beat them to death. Your mother shall use her hand to bury all her children. O ni se orire laye o sofo ni. Your sisters will end up with drunkards. They will never prosper in life. Oloriburuku omo. Won o ni jere re. Oloshi. Ko ni da fun e. Omo ale ondo. Weree ni iya re. Spits on your mothers head. Oloshi
ANIMAL....U be goat.all your curse will eventually happen to you and you will be the victim.you cant marry.take it or you live it.asshole.oloriburuku omo born by mistake.ur life is a waste.illetrate Oloshi.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Taryur3(m): 9:42am On Mar 25, 2016
ladycomfort:
we are so blessed in our home and family.evil dnt have access to our life.I know you cursed your parent everyday when they decided to correct your ori ibu buh aye re ko gba atunse.agberos are your portion.you will be a concubine to many of them and they wil all treat you like a trash when you reach 39.olori ibu omo ondo.mamalawooooo.lol.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Frankicent(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2016
sinaj:
Any guy shorter dan me is a dwarf coz m a shorry tongue
hmmm you sure? you sound like you extremely tall... judging from your photos.. you should be 5" 11 grin right or wrong
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Frankicent(m): 9:56am On Mar 25, 2016
Fernandowski:
short guys don suffer
even some tall guys dey look short when they come close to me
Lolzzz
baba nah you oo . You be nephilis gaint?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Akposkool(m): 10:44am On Mar 25, 2016
Durentt:
I can date a guy shorter than me so far he's cute, dark with red lips nd kindoff looks like wizkid smiley
my current bf is shorter than me, no biggie, i luv him sha

Modified: Those posters quoting me and spewing nonsense, i wnt reply u. i hav freedom of speech and yes, am gay.
meaning you are gay?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 25, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Aye iya re o ni da. Won o ni jere re. O sofo laye ni.

U really need to get fukced by a big dikc grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by ladycomfort(f): 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
pinceprinz:

U really need to get fukced by a big dikc grin
. Oloriburuku ni iya re
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by ladycomfort(f): 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
Taryur3:

we are so blessed in our home and family.evil dnt have access to our life.I know you cursed your parent everyday when they decided to correct your ori ibu buh aye re ko gba atunse.agberos are your portion.you will be a concubine to many of them and they wil all treat you like a trash when you reach 39.olori ibu omo ondo.mamalawooooo.lol.
. Ask your foolish mother. She does not know who your real father due to the fact that she bleeped almost everyone in her village. Oloribu. Aye re ti ta. O le se orire laye. Your sisters will end up with agbero. Mr cleaner. Aye iya re ti ta. Your mother will never know peace. Oloshi. Weree.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by ladycomfort(f): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
Taryur3:

ANIMAL....U be goat.all your curse will eventually happen to you and you will be the victim.you cant marry.take it or you live it.asshole.oloriburuku omo born by mistake.ur life is a waste.illetrate Oloshi.
. Your sisters will never marry. Oloribu ni iya re. You are a pig. Your mothers life is a waste cos she will never reap the fruit of her labour. Aye re ti ta. O ni se orire. Ofo lo ma se.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Oloriburuku ni iya mi
cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Taryur3(m): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Your sisters will never marry. Oloribu ni iya re. You are a pig. Your mothers life is a waste cos she will never reap the fruit of her labour. Aye re ti ta. O ni se orire. Ofo lo ma se.
lmao....u sweet to insult I swear...well...all my sisters are married to the best husband in the world.but you will never marry in your life.if at all you will...it will be when you are 39...and by then...you will have menstruation Issue.that agbero husband wey devil go dash you go beat your soul comot for your body...he will turn you to sight and beat.that boyfriend youbhave now if at all you have...can never marry you.he will disappoint you at the point of your joy.lol.my parent has already achieved what a good parent should achieve in life.so your curse will definitely be your own portion. Were...oloriburuku omo.olorun ti yo oro Oko (penis ) from your life.Go and be a waste to your generation.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Taryur3(m): 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
ladycomfort:
My mum already prosper because she is blessed with the best children.I single handedly gave her 100k for this easter period.her prayers keep me moving.and ppu she helped too prays for her...then hu are you to curse her.oloriburuku omo.the best you can offer your parent this period is to curse them and spit on them.shame on you illetrate poor girl.useless bitch.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Taryur3(m): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Ask your foolish mother. She does not know who your real father due to the fact that she bleeped almost everyone in her village. Oloribu. Aye re ti ta. O le se orire laye. Your sisters will end up with agbero. Mr cleaner. Aye iya re ti ta. Your mother will never know peace. Oloshi. Weree.
Lols.....a God fearing and educated woman dont bleep around.I know you inherit that from your mum.my mum is a role model to many women...and dey all pray to be like her.she has visited 6countries in the world including america the great nation...where am traveling to next tuesday to spend my holiday.you in particular can nevr have peace of mind.I dnt have business with your mum cos am not trained to insult elders.I started making my own money after I graduated you are there bleeping agberos around just for #50.may God punish you to seemore evils in life.oOloshi werehhhhhh.lol
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Jorussia(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
Taryur3:

Lols.....a God fearing and educated woman dont bleep around.I know you inherit that from your mum.my mum is a role model to many women...and dey all pray to be like her.she has visited 6countries in the world including america the great nation...where am traveling to next tuesday to spend my holiday.you in particular can nevr have peace of mind.I dnt have business with your mum cos am not trained to insult elders.I started making my own money after I graduated you are there bleeping agberos around just for #50.may God punish you to seemore evils in life.oOloshi werehhhhhh.lol
bros you get time sha
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by ladycomfort(f): 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
Taryur3:

. Oloriburuku ni eleyi o. You mean your foolish mother travel around her village to Bleep as many men as possible. Oloshi ni iya re. Your mama dey do asewo all over you are happy. Iya re ko ni jere re. You will begged for food till you die. Aye re ti ta.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by ladycomfort(f): 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
Taryur3:

lmao....u sweet to insult I swear...well...all my sisters are married to the best husband in the world.but you will never marry in your life.if at all you will...it will be when you are 39...and by then...you will have menstruation Issue.that agbero husband wey devil go dash you go beat your soul comot for your body...he will turn you to sight and beat.that boyfriend youbhave now if at all you have...can never marry you.he will disappoint you at the point of your joy.lol.my parent has already achieved what a good parent should achieve in life.so your curse will definitely be your own portion. Were...oloriburuku omo.olorun ti yo oro Oko (penis ) from your life.Go and be a waste to your generation.
. Your sisters will never marry in life. Aye iya re ti ta. Your mama dey sell pepper for market. You dey here dey fumble. You are a waste to your generation. All your sister will marry agbero and they will never give birth in life. Aye iya re ti ta. Wa sofo laye ni. Oloshi ni iya re. O ni jere laye. When it get to the stage where your mother should reap the fruit of her labour. She will bury all her children. Omo alaileko. Son of an ashana. Ko ni da fun e
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by ladycomfort(f): 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
Taryur3:

My mum already prosper because she is blessed with the best children.I single handedly gave her 100k for this easter period.her prayers keep me moving.and ppu she helped too prays for her...then hu are you to curse her.oloriburuku omo.the best you can offer your parent this period is to curse them and spit on them.shame on you illetrate poor girl.useless bitch.
. Have you ever seen 100 k in your life. I mean seeing it in real life not the one you see in movies o. Olee. Thief. You wey dey steal from people in oshodi so as to feed your ashana mother and your hungry sisters. Aye iya re o ni da. Wa so ri bu ni. Fool. Weree
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by ladycomfort(f): 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
pinceprinz:
cheesy
. It shall never be well with your mother. Weree
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Taryur3(m): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
Jorussia:
bros you get time sha
no be so jare paddy...i just feel like giving the idle poor and useless girl that doesnt have respect to elders some words she needs..that girl can never marry a responsible man.na agbero be her portion. I mean an agbero wey dey drink dry gin and agbo Jedi...for garage.she so useless. .to nnn be good for them.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Taryur3(m): 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Have you ever seen 100 k in your life. I mean seeing it in real life not the one you see in movies o. Olee. Thief. You wey dey steal from people in oshodi so as to feed your ashana mother and your hungry sisters. Aye iya re o ni da. Wa so ri bu ni. Fool. Weree
lol....now I see that you are so poor.see how you valued 100k...i make more than 100k in a week.for your information...am a young millonaire....and I ride a high grade toyota product car which I bought last year February. Till you will die....you can never save 100k.even agberos wey dey pay you #50 naira for bleeping cnt even rent a room.dey bleep you in a co

rner in the garage.lol....daughter of a bitch....I wish to
help your poor life but you too rude and such a poor
girl like you can never see helper in life.shame on u.lol.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Taryur3(m): 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
ladycomfort:
lol....same to you.you are finished
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Taryur3(m): 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Your sisters will never marry in life. Aye iya re ti ta. Your mama dey sell pepper for market. You dey here dey fumble. You are a waste to your generation. All your sister will marry agbero and they will never give birth in life. Aye iya re ti ta. Wa sofo laye ni. Oloshi ni iya re. O ni jere laye. When it get to the stage where your mother should reap the fruit of her labour. She will bury all her children. Omo alaileko. Son of an ashana. Ko ni da fun e
I know your mother is a pepper seller.well let me tell you...my mum is an educationist and she has written 13books in her carrier before she retired last november.she has travelled to countries...to recieved an award so she is immensely blessed.you can never never travel out of naija...till you die...because useless girl like you is not made to prosper.poor girl. May naira be your problem in life.lol....
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
ladycomfort:
She's already better than you can ever imagine FYI. Her least possession is your generation's most revered treasure. That's a fact!
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by rosieluv(f): 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
sinaj:
Any guy shorter dan me is a dwarf coz m a shorry tongue
hehehehehe same applies to me
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by rosieluv(f): 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
Durentt:
I can date a guy shorter than me so far he's cute, dark with red lips nd kindoff looks like wizkid smiley
my current bf is shorter than me, no biggie, i luv him sha

Modified: Those posters quoting me and spewing nonsense, i wnt reply u. i hav freedom of speech and yes, am gay.
Jesu loba
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
rosieluv:
Jesu loba
undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by ladycomfort(f): 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
pinceprinz:

She's already better than you can ever imagine FYI. Her least possession is your generation's most revered treasure. That's a fact!
. You mean her slacked pussy. O ma ga o. Oloribu
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by ladycomfort(f): 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
Taryur3:

I know your mother is a pepper seller.well let me tell you...my mum is an educationist and she has written 13books in her carrier before she retired last november.she has travelled to countries...to recieved an award so she is immensely blessed.you can never never travel out of naija...till you die...because useless girl like you is not made to prosper.poor girl. May naira be your problem in life.lol....
. We all know your mother is a prostitute. Oloriburuku. Son of a pepper seller. Oloshi. Iya re ko ni jere re. Your generation will never travel out of this country. Oloribaje. Your mother will never know peace in her life. Wereee. Son of a bitc.h. It shall never be well with you.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by ladycomfort(f): 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Taryur3:

lol....same to you.you are finished
. Your mother is finished. Ko ni da fun iya re
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by ladycomfort(f): 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
Taryur3:

lol....now I see that you are so poor.see how you valued 100k...i make more than 100k in a week.for your information...am a young millonaire....and I ride a high grade toyota product car which I bought last year February. Till you will die....you can never save 100k.even agberos wey dey pay you #50 naira for bleeping cnt even rent a room.dey bleep you in a co

rner in the garage.lol....daughter of a bitch....I wish to
help your poor life but you too rude and such a poor
girl like you can never see helper in life.shame on u.lol.
. Son of an agbero. Rich people don't brag only poor idiiot like you do such. I can see how pathetic your life is. You will never prosper in life. Oriburuku lo ma se ku. Won o ni jere re. You will beg for food till trailer hit you for road. Evil shall never leave your home. Aye re ti baje. Iya re o ni ku re. Wereee

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.